UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking...
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

btt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2015 01:51 AM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Good one

Ritchie mike sold big britches this week If I had know he would sell him I would have let u know. He got offered big price he couldn't turn down .you still got Josie? Mother is off treatments right now and I been hunting a lot. Bought a dog off bochepus and flo that I'm liking a lot . He's only dog I have .

Old Post 11-11-2015 04:50 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

From what I've heard There is a dog on here that fits your description. He's owned by Jeremiah Lynch currently. I've talked to several people that have hunted with him. And the only reason he is for sale is Jeremiah don't need him because he went back to walkers.

Old Post 11-11-2015 08:38 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by novicane65
From what I've heard There is a dog on here that fits your description. He's owned by Jeremiah Lynch currently. I've talked to several people that have hunted with him. And the only reason he is for sale is Jeremiah don't need him because he went back to walkers.

The kind I am looking for will convert you from a Walker dog, not make you swap!

Old Post 11-11-2015 09:15 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Good one

quote:
Originally posted by blue blue
Ritchie mike sold big britches this week If I had know he would sell him I would have let u know. He got offered big price he couldn't turn down .you still got Josie? Mother is off treatments right now and I been hunting a lot. Bought a dog off bochepus and flo that I'm liking a lot . He's only dog I have .

Glad to hear you are doing well and your mother is doing better!

Holler if you hear of anything.

Josie is doing good. Bred her to frozen semen this summer but didn't get any pups. Probably going to breed her naturally when she comes in again. She has sure been an enjoyment to hunt. One that will go as hard as her doesn't come along everyday.

Old Post 11-11-2015 09:18 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by novicane65

What does the guy go by on here? Looking for his post...

Old Post 11-11-2015 09:22 PM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

Old Post 11-11-2015 09:48 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Finally got to talk to Jeremiah about the dog Gun he had for sale. He sold him on here after only 2 days on the board. Sorry for any misunderstanding. But I assure you that there could be dogs on here that might fit your description.

Just like if you talked to Jeremiah about Gun. He would tell you the good and bad. But trust me I know from experience that the dog would be better than he described. I knew Gun was going to come up for sale. But I already have 2 dogs and don't need a 3rd. I would've definitely bought Gun if I had the room though.

Old Post 11-13-2015 05:37 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

I'm beginning to think that there aren't but a handful of folks that even get on here and read these posts anymore.

Not many own the kind I'm looking for.

Even fewer would consider selling.

If you even remotely think you would sell, put a price on that sucker. All I can say is no. I'm not going to pay ignorant money, but will pay way more than the average Joe for one that will suite me.

Old Post 11-16-2015 06:51 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

I never turned down pricing a dog but once. I had one that I was winning consistently with and didn't know where to begin looking for another. I should have priced that dog.

I really don't understand the reasoning behind not pricing a dog that very seldom gets to show others how good he is. I can assure you that I will expose one if he has got the goods.

Old Post 11-17-2015 03:57 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

I wish I had a young one to price!

I'm in the same boat you are! But got some puppies just gotta see how they turn out...

Old Post 11-20-2015 02:30 AM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-01-2015 01:41 AM
gcblues
UKC Forum Member

GUN

I have Gun in Florida now .so far he's as advertised.

Old Post 12-01-2015 07:00 PM
gcblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gcblues Click here to Send gcblues a Private Message Find more posts by gcblues Add gcblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Looking to buy a nice hound

Old Post 12-02-2015 09:13 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-04-2015 03:44 PM
wesley martin
UKC Forum Member

Somebody find Ritchie a dog so he will not stir the pot on the computer. lol

Almost forgot to brag won a cast Sat. first win in a year and half. On a row!!!!

Last edited by wesley martin on 12-07-2015 at 09:02 PM

Old Post 12-07-2015 08:59 PM
wesley martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wesley martin Find more posts by wesley martin Add wesley martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Now Wesley you know I wouldn't stir the pot!

The right kind have sure gotten scarce as hens teeth.

Congrats on your win....

Old Post 12-07-2015 11:32 PM
wesley martin
UKC Forum Member

Still stirring and got deleted

Old Post 12-21-2015 02:30 AM
wesley martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wesley martin Find more posts by wesley martin Add wesley martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Deleted it myself thank you! LOL

Old Post 12-21-2015 01:41 PM
wesley martin
UKC Forum Member

I CANT RAISE ONE SO I CAN SEE WHERE IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY.

Old Post 12-21-2015 02:46 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

I think I am going to raise a couple of litters next year just to see if I can still raise a good one. I have 3 pretty nice females and I may just breed all 3 of them.

Old Post 12-21-2015 02:53 PM
gcblues
UKC Forum Member

Mr Martin

I have a couple dogs in my males pedigree with the name Martin attached to them . Is that you? Martins medwest blue betty is one of them

Old Post 12-22-2015 06:01 PM
gcblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gcblues Click here to Send gcblues a Private Message Find more posts by gcblues Add gcblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gcblues
UKC Forum Member

Mr Martin

I have a couple dogs in my males pedigree with the name Martin attached to them . Is that you? Martins medwest blue betty is one of them

Old Post 12-22-2015 06:01 PM
Andy Bedgood
UKC Forum Member

Ritchie, when you do raise another litter, put me down for one.

Old Post 12-23-2015 10:43 AM
Andy Bedgood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Bedgood Click here to Send Andy Bedgood a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Bedgood Find more posts by Andy Bedgood Add Andy Bedgood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Well Hat creek Mac your chance has arrived at THE REAL DEAL!!!!! Game Changing Blue is for sale!!!!!

Old Post 01-18-2016 01:35 AM