UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITE CH CH Carr's Redwood Skid
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

the pups out of Skid and Patty are beautiful

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2017 02:05 PM
brack carr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brack carr Click here to Send brack carr a Private Message Click Here to Email brack carr Find more posts by brack carr Add brack carr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerrad
New UKC Forum Member

Skid and patty pup

I just picked up my skid cross patty pup. I'm excited to get this pup started. He seems to have a brain between his ears. I traveled 8 hours with him in the box and never had to clean up a mess. Now to me that's impressive for an 8 week old pup to travel that far with out messing in the box. I want to say big thanks to Brac Carr for giving me the opportunity to hunt a Skid pup.

Old Post 08-28-2017 03:29 PM
Gerrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerrad Click here to Send Gerrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerrad Find more posts by Gerrad Add Gerrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

Skid has more than proven his self as a stud . if you have that nice female you should give Skid a look. he wont be around much longer he is 8yr old ,so don't miss out. he is bred to be one of the best in the breed and is, and to reproduce better than most.

Old Post 09-12-2017 03:48 PM
brack carr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brack carr Click here to Send brack carr a Private Message Click Here to Email brack carr Find more posts by brack carr Add brack carr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

there is another grand nite out of skid and flatland go mandy his name is hide, Randy Switzer owns. there is another dog out of skid that can throw a all grand ped. bring your good female to skid you wont be unhappy he needs 30 more pup to be on the reproducing list .if you heard that his pups have long hair that is true a few do but that takes two produces pups

Last edited by brack carr on 01-21-2019 at 04:50 PM

Old Post 11-22-2017 12:45 PM
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

skid

How many nt champs ,and gr nt are there out of skid now...

Old Post 11-27-2017 08:50 PM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

I thiink 3 grands and 3 nights , and a lot of dogs that I cant buy. And I just soild a dog that I should have made ntch

Last edited by brack carr on 12-06-2017 at 12:24 PM

Old Post 12-06-2017 12:19 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

The pups out of skid and patty are 6 months old . the ones that been hunted already are treeing already and that is 3 of them and the rest the owner love ,and yes one of them came up for sale but the guy doesn't waitt to get reed of it .that is what kind of litters he throws. and some people have breed there dog that are out of Skid with the same results. skid is getting old don't what to long to breed your good female to him or it could be to late. Patty had 11 pups so he is still throwing big litters

Last edited by brack carr on 08-05-2018 at 04:31 PM

Old Post 01-18-2018 03:59 PM
p/k an son
UKC Forum Member

plott pups

I met be int in a female pup black color,how close is it to allen moses dogs,will they run coon,bear,cat thanks p claus

Old Post 01-31-2018 06:43 PM
p/k an son is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p/k an son Click here to Send p/k an son a Private Message Click Here to Email p/k an son Find more posts by p/k an son Add p/k an son to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p/k an son
UKC Forum Member

plott pups

I met be int in a female pup black color,how close is it to allen moses dogs,will they run coon,bear,cat thanks p claus

Old Post 01-31-2018 06:43 PM
p/k an son is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p/k an son Click here to Send p/k an son a Private Message Click Here to Email p/k an son Find more posts by p/k an son Add p/k an son to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

my dogs are not the same breeding except his prettyboy dog it is redwood breed on its mom side. right now I don't have pups. and yes skid pups are coon dogs but some are being bear hunted , bob cat hunted and are doing very well.

Last edited by brack carr on 02-14-2018 at 01:12 PM

Old Post 02-14-2018 01:06 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

Skid is getting old like all good dogs but his last litter he still had 10 pups. Hoop a good fried of mine told me he heard that I sold him, I didn't a good one of my hunting partner's is hunting him for me so I could hunt some young dogs. yes he is a dog trader and he is using him to see what his trade dog are because skid is strait and does not miss very often and doesn't need a lead strap and handles the best.

Skid is still up for stud. his pups have one our placed higher in the big hunts that is fact. Skid has only had 5 pups that didn't make it as far as I know and I try to keep up with all of his pups that I can find . Skid has 70 pups on the ground. for the people out there that think skid throws pup that are a little hairy it take two to have pups . he has had more slick pups than not.

For the first 5 good females that come to breed to Skid it will be Free so don't wait, but you have to pay the permanent performance up on the litter. call me

Brack Carr
(812)499-7067

Old Post 02-14-2018 01:53 PM
GES
UKC Forum Member

btt

Update: I have a female off of Skid x Patty that has won three BOS with competition and a class/breed win against some very nice dogs to make Champion in four shows under 4 different judges. She has a nice heavy hound coat and good conformation. I have also been hunting her some and she is doing equally well in the woods. She goes hunting hard, stays busy, and shows independence. She's just starting to run track and has treed on a hot track off a feeder. She's got a clear chop mouth on the tree.

Folks with a good plott female should consider Skid as a stud dog if you want a hunting dog that can win some shows.

Brack, thanks for such a nice pup.

George

Last edited by GES on 03-25-2018 at 02:48 AM

Old Post 03-24-2018 06:39 PM
GES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GES Click here to Send GES a Private Message Find more posts by GES Add GES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

your welcome, so fare that litter is doing very well. I hope she will make a walker guy very happy

Old Post 03-28-2018 01:29 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

I hunted Skid Friday night he treed 3 coon on a good young Walker, the guy couldn't believe a plott at his age could look so good. then he asked if he could get a pup . I hade to tell him there is no pups on the ground at this time then he told me if he was a Walker the would have pups on the ground all the time then he asked if how his pups are doing ,I told him he has the most winning plott out there and most of his pups are above average then I cut my female loose out of skid and he asked me to price her ,she's not for sale I told him

Old Post 05-30-2018 12:28 AM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

dogs out of Skid did well at plott day this year .Maggie that I own won the RQE Thursday night and got a 3rd Saturday night and won 0pposite sex Isaiah Kid award , Bill Herrell got a 2nd in the all plot hunt with Logan and with Cassey he won some field trials ( which is a nice coon dog to bad she got sick and lost her voice because she was loud but she might still get grand out) .GRNTCH Flatland Hide didn't do as well as I was hoping for but is a super nice dog that is making other breed guy wanting to go to plotts . if you want some more brain and desire in your dogs that can an do win and are fun to hunt during the week Skid would be a good way of going with your females. I still get phone calls wanting pups but I don't have anything to breed to him at this time. don't miss out he is (yrs old wont be around much longer.
Team Redwood
people helping people
Brack Carr
(812)4997067

Old Post 08-05-2018 04:22 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

a dog out of Skid kicked butt this weekend at AO . great job Bill and Logan.

the only thing this dog hasn't won yet is a world hunt and he is only 3 I think

Last edited by brack carr on 10-15-2018 at 01:08 PM

Old Post 09-02-2018 06:48 AM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

congrats to Cory Hall made Con or I should say Icon which he calls him a NTCH with 3 first place wins. this the same dog I got a lot of calls on when he came up on sale because I raised him and trained him and the guy that got him said he was over broke > if I train one they come to me if called on no matter if they are treed or running or what ever I also train them to heel with out a lead because if you hunt corn fields you should know why.
pups out of skid are very smart so smart they can and will out smart you at times .

thank you Cory for getting this dog I new he could win or he would not have left here keep up the good work

Old Post 10-15-2018 01:27 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

congrats to Cory Hall made Con or I should say Icon which he calls him a NTCH with 3 first place wins. this the same dog I got a lot of calls on when he came up on sale because I raised him and trained him and the guy that got him said he was over broke > if I train one they come to me if called on no matter if they are treed or running or what ever I also train them to heel with out a lead because if you hunt corn fields you should know why.
pups out of skid are very smart so smart they can and will out smart you at times .

thank you Cory for getting this dog I new he could win or he would not have left here keep up the good work

Old Post 10-15-2018 01:27 PM
cory hall
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Brack. He's a prety nice dog, gets treed stays treed wether he is split 10 feet or 700 yards, good nose to get a coon treed when there not moving.

FCH WCH GRCH ZUUL
2021 AUTUMN OAKS BEST OF SHOW
2021 WORLD CHAMPION PLOTT
2021 OHIO STATE OVERALL SHOW CHAMPION
2022 WINTER CLASSIC CH PLOTT
2022 MICHIGAN STATE OVERALL SHOW
CHAMPION
2023 MICHIGAN STATE YOUTH CHAMPION OVER ALL SHOW WINNER
2023 AUTUMN OAKS NRGCH PLOTT MALE
2024 GRAND AMERICAN GRCH PLOTT

GRNITECH CH LATE NIGHT BREAKING DAWN
2021 ISAIAH KIDD OPP. SEX WINNER
2022 ISAIAH KIDD OPP. SEX WINNER
2023 AUTUMN OAKS NGRNCH PLOTT & HIGH SCORING PLOTT

GRNITECH2 GRWCH2 GRFCH2 GRCH2 HALL'S LATE NIGHT TRACKER
2019 AUTUMN OAKS 7th PLACE & HIGH SCORING PLOTT
2019 MICHIGAN STATE HUNT 3RD PLACE
2019 N.P.H.A. HIGH SCORING DOG OF THE YEAR
2020 MICHIGAN STATE YOUTH CHAMPION OVERALL STATE HUNT WINNER
2021 GRAND AMERICAN DUAL CH & GRCH PLOTT X2
2022 WINTER CLASSIC CAST WINNER
2022 MICHIGAN STATE HUNT 5TH PLACE
2022 PLOTT DAYS CAST WINNER
2022 MICHIGAN STATEYOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP OVERALL STATE SHOW & FIELD TRIAL WINNER
2022 N.P.H.A. OPP. SEX HIGH SCORING DOG OF THE YEAR
2023 PLOTT DAYS CAST WINNER
2023 AUTUMN OAKS DUAL CHAMPION CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE OVER ALL

ACHA GRNITECH/GRNITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH HALL'S LATE NIGHT MAGIC
2013,14 ISAIAH KIDD OPP. SEX WINNER
2012,13,14 AUTUMN OAKS HIGH SCORING PLOTT FEMALE
2012 NPHA HIGH SCORING DOG OF THE YEAR
2013 NPHA HIGH SCORING FEMALE DOG OF THE YEAR
2012 ACHA STATE RACE WINNER
2013 PLOTT DOGS.COM CHAMPION
2014 MICHIGAN STATE YOUTH CHAMPION

NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH HALL'S RENEGADE RAMBO HTX
2011 YOUTH WORLD ALL AROUND CHAMPION
2011 WORLD CHAMPION PLOTT
2011 KING OF PLOTT DAYS
TOP 10 BREED WINNER

FCH NITECH GRWCH GRCH LATE NIGHTS SOUTHERN SCARLETT
2017 PURINA RACE BREED WINNER
2017,18 QUEEN OF PLOTT DAYS
2017 WISCONSIN STATE CHAMPION
2018 GRAND AMERICA OVER ALL FEMALE
2018 WINTER CLASSIC OVER ALL GRCH FEMALE
2018 TOP 10 BREED WINNER

GRCH LATE NIGHTS WAY OUT WEST
2019 MICHIGAN OVER ALL STATE CHAMPION

NITECH CH HALL'S X-RATED TESS HTX

GRNITECH WCH CH HALL'S LATE NIGHT ICON
2018 N.P.H.A HIGH SCORING DOG OF THE YEAR

Old Post 10-15-2018 11:27 PM
cory hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cory hall Click here to Send cory hall a Private Message Click Here to Email cory hall Find more posts by cory hall Add cory hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

the man that owns Flatland Ruby is shipping her up here for a date with Skid
. she is a good reproducing female if you want a good plot puppy I would look him up Adam Enfnger I would give his number out but I didn't ask if I could

Old Post 11-13-2018 03:49 PM
adam24
UKC Forum Member

Give me a call if your interested 334-701-0520

Gr. Ch. Flatland Rockn Ruby #1 current reproducer
Ch. Dark Mountain Muddy Mary
'PR' Big Creek's Uncle Daddy

Old Post 11-15-2018 02:41 AM
adam24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam24 Click here to Send adam24 a Private Message Click Here to Email adam24 Visit adam24's homepage! Find more posts by adam24 Add adam24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cory hall
UKC Forum Member

What's Ruby's pedigree?

FCH WCH GRCH ZUUL
2021 AUTUMN OAKS BEST OF SHOW
2021 WORLD CHAMPION PLOTT
2021 OHIO STATE OVERALL SHOW CHAMPION
2022 WINTER CLASSIC CH PLOTT
2022 MICHIGAN STATE OVERALL SHOW
CHAMPION
2023 MICHIGAN STATE YOUTH CHAMPION OVER ALL SHOW WINNER
2023 AUTUMN OAKS NRGCH PLOTT MALE
2024 GRAND AMERICAN GRCH PLOTT

GRNITECH CH LATE NIGHT BREAKING DAWN
2021 ISAIAH KIDD OPP. SEX WINNER
2022 ISAIAH KIDD OPP. SEX WINNER
2023 AUTUMN OAKS NGRNCH PLOTT & HIGH SCORING PLOTT

GRNITECH2 GRWCH2 GRFCH2 GRCH2 HALL'S LATE NIGHT TRACKER
2019 AUTUMN OAKS 7th PLACE & HIGH SCORING PLOTT
2019 MICHIGAN STATE HUNT 3RD PLACE
2019 N.P.H.A. HIGH SCORING DOG OF THE YEAR
2020 MICHIGAN STATE YOUTH CHAMPION OVERALL STATE HUNT WINNER
2021 GRAND AMERICAN DUAL CH & GRCH PLOTT X2
2022 WINTER CLASSIC CAST WINNER
2022 MICHIGAN STATE HUNT 5TH PLACE
2022 PLOTT DAYS CAST WINNER
2022 MICHIGAN STATEYOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP OVERALL STATE SHOW & FIELD TRIAL WINNER
2022 N.P.H.A. OPP. SEX HIGH SCORING DOG OF THE YEAR
2023 PLOTT DAYS CAST WINNER
2023 AUTUMN OAKS DUAL CHAMPION CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE OVER ALL

ACHA GRNITECH/GRNITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH HALL'S LATE NIGHT MAGIC
2013,14 ISAIAH KIDD OPP. SEX WINNER
2012,13,14 AUTUMN OAKS HIGH SCORING PLOTT FEMALE
2012 NPHA HIGH SCORING DOG OF THE YEAR
2013 NPHA HIGH SCORING FEMALE DOG OF THE YEAR
2012 ACHA STATE RACE WINNER
2013 PLOTT DOGS.COM CHAMPION
2014 MICHIGAN STATE YOUTH CHAMPION

NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH HALL'S RENEGADE RAMBO HTX
2011 YOUTH WORLD ALL AROUND CHAMPION
2011 WORLD CHAMPION PLOTT
2011 KING OF PLOTT DAYS
TOP 10 BREED WINNER

FCH NITECH GRWCH GRCH LATE NIGHTS SOUTHERN SCARLETT
2017 PURINA RACE BREED WINNER
2017,18 QUEEN OF PLOTT DAYS
2017 WISCONSIN STATE CHAMPION
2018 GRAND AMERICA OVER ALL FEMALE
2018 WINTER CLASSIC OVER ALL GRCH FEMALE
2018 TOP 10 BREED WINNER

GRCH LATE NIGHTS WAY OUT WEST
2019 MICHIGAN OVER ALL STATE CHAMPION

NITECH CH HALL'S X-RATED TESS HTX

GRNITECH WCH CH HALL'S LATE NIGHT ICON
2018 N.P.H.A HIGH SCORING DOG OF THE YEAR

Old Post 11-15-2018 04:55 PM
cory hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cory hall Click here to Send cory hall a Private Message Click Here to Email cory hall Find more posts by cory hall Add cory hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adam24
UKC Forum Member

Carolina scout

Good news sue

Gr. Ch. Flatland Rockn Ruby #1 current reproducer
Ch. Dark Mountain Muddy Mary
'PR' Big Creek's Uncle Daddy

Old Post 11-15-2018 05:04 PM
adam24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam24 Click here to Send adam24 a Private Message Click Here to Email adam24 Visit adam24's homepage! Find more posts by adam24 Add adam24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

call me if I can help or I should say if Skid can help you

Old Post 01-21-2019 04:57 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

Ruby had 3 pups the same as her last litter I think give him a call 334-701-0520

Old Post 01-24-2019 02:11 PM