UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Wondering what to do
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gcblues
UKC Forum Member

Wonder

We went back this morning and retraced our steps best we could with garmin . I didn’t mention that creek was about 40 yards wide with running water ,fallen trees and MUD . We had to climb over several fallen trees going in and out .I’m thinking that’s where the six was lost . We didn’t find it .Oh well that’s part of it .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2018 07:37 PM
gcblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gcblues Click here to Send gcblues a Private Message Find more posts by gcblues Add gcblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Yadkinriver

Mr. Lambert was correct in his description, I have gained an extra 15 pounds on a lean frame mostly belly fat that sure has made me like this Lazy Boy Recliner. Lol. I still hunt fairly hard, but not as hard as in years gone by. I used to think that I had to hunt every night, regardless of weather conditions. Now I hunt 3/4 nights a week and that's tough on a fat old man. Lol. I usually like to stay home on Saturdays watching college football games, or maybe that's just an excuse to sit back in my recliner. Lol. Mr, Lambert was correct, he did get to hear his dogs tree and I didn't. Dave

Old Post 11-25-2018 09:52 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Wayne

You definitely need a metal detector, it should pick up that much metal even in the creek, anything else would be a needle in the haystack adventure. Lol. Dave

Old Post 11-25-2018 10:10 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Yadkinriver

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
.......Mr. Lambert was correct.......
............Mr. Lambert was correct.........
...Dave

Sorry, I just like seeing that.

Old Post 11-25-2018 10:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Joey ,
Do 3 things ......... take the time,
Watch these below !

Matter of fact everyone should watch them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctwuANn2Ftw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaKK2yJCI6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2BwI2V0O9s

You will be motivated !!!!!!!!

Never Quit !
Never give up !

Old Post 11-26-2018 04:12 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Vitamin D and green tea

Old Post 11-28-2018 05:07 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

I'm gona go tonight if it dosent rain and I'm not coming home until daylight

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 11-29-2018 02:24 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

GO MAN GO!! Don't over do it or you won't be going out for awhile. My husband will be 65, he's been walking a lot hunting deer and bear. He comes home after a long walk and complains his back and legs hurt. Then he doesn't want to hunt coon and sets in his tree stand the next day because he's still hurting. I don't think we've had our dogs hunting since last yr. They've found a couple around the orchard and barn they've treed this summer.
So what MAGIC PILL did u find to get ur want to back?

Old Post 11-29-2018 04:39 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Rex Ridge
GO MAN GO!! Don't over do it or you won't be going out for awhile. My husband will be 65, he's been walking a lot hunting deer and bear. He comes home after a long walk and complains his back and legs hurt. Then he doesn't want to hunt coon and sets in his tree stand the next day because he's still hurting. I don't think we've had our dogs hunting since last yr. They've found a couple around the orchard and barn they've treed this summer.
So what MAGIC PILL did u find to get ur want to back?

Im pretty sure its gona rain

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 11-29-2018 04:44 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

😂😂😂

Old Post 11-29-2018 04:47 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey
I'm gona go tonight if it dosent rain and I'm not coming home until daylight

You planning on taking a nap in the truck instead of your La-Z--Boy? JK, hope you tree a bunch tonight! I do know a hook up if you get in the market for a new chair though 😉.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-29-2018 04:49 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Good

Just keep in mind, your not 30 again. Relax, no hurry and enjoy the gift you're experiencing . Savor, the time you're out there. Its soup for the soul.

Went monday night, didn't feel good at all, treed one, missed 3.
I went tuesday night, wind blowing about 20 to 25 mph,cold! We looked at 7 and quit. Cold here last night, gonna go at it again tonight. Take it easy, good hunting.

However, don't get soaked by rain.Leave that for the competition hunts. 😂 Misery loves Misey.

Last edited by swamp1 on 11-29-2018 at 05:31 PM

Old Post 11-29-2018 04:55 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Joe Wilbanks

Don't let the rain stop you, I am sure that you have plenty of high tech raingear. Lol. Dave

Old Post 11-29-2018 05:00 PM
wjoey
Banned

well its not raining , im disappointed still cant make myself go

He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 11-30-2018 01:57 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Joe Wilbanks

I am disappointed in you, you made that deal with yourself thinking it was going to rain, but got caught when it didn't rain. Should of at least took old Bam out and let him tree 1 0r more. Lol. Dave

Old Post 11-30-2018 04:29 AM
wjoey
Banned

I went at 12 am treed one and came home by 230 it just took me a while to get motivated

He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 11-30-2018 12:51 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey ... it just took me a while to get motivated..... [/B]

You will have to start drinking faster.

Old Post 11-30-2018 04:01 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey
I went at 12 am treed one and came home by 230 it just took me a while to get motivated

Glad u got out.

Old Post 11-30-2018 10:03 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Joe Wilbanks

Proud of you, glad you decided to go hunting. Wish you were closer to me, I would love to hunt with you. Dave

Old Post 11-30-2018 10:13 PM
swamp1
Banned

Re: Joe Wilbanks

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Proud of you, glad you decided to go hunting. Wish you were closer to me, I would love to hunt with you. Dave

X2, you would have a blast, from the past. We got some nice hunting, Sometomes. 😂

Old Post 11-30-2018 11:11 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Me too just no fun hunting alone now and its dangerous too.

He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 12-01-2018 04:45 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Disengaged

There are often more than one reason that causes an individual to quit doing what they used to enjoy. It is the season for giving and you often get back more than you give.
Nothing gets a mature hunter off the couch more than a young hound improving every night and an appreciative kid that could use a friend.
Their are alot of youth with single parents that could use a mentor and friend. Contact the "Big Brothers", Scouts, or local Church and see if there is a youth that you could help and they could help you. Maybe a appreciative youth would put a spring back in your step.
Don't make the mistakes that I have made over the years with kids and be too serious! They just want to have fun so if the dog or kid makes a mistake don't get uptight about it like I usually do.
Make it a win-win holiday season. There is a reason that you are still living so you need to take advantage of what you have been blessed with and utilize it. As ever, Ken Risley

Old Post 12-03-2018 02:44 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Have u been ckd for Lyme's?

Old Post 12-03-2018 05:05 AM
swamp1
Banned

Mr Joey

He had lyme disease a while back I believe he said. Made him real sick for awhile then he got better.

Old Post 12-03-2018 05:10 AM
wjoey
Banned

It was rocky mtn tick fever, im still feeling the effects it screwed me up thats for sure.

He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 12-07-2018 12:23 PM