UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Dogtra pathfinder
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
5thgearwide
UKC Forum Member

Dogtra pathfinder

Wondering if there are any bear hunters that are using the pathfinder? I know a handful of coon hunters using it, just wondering if it meets the needs of a bear hunter? Can you put it on long range? Does it pick up reliably in the mountains? I’m looking to upgrade from the Astro 320 but I can’t justify an alpha vs the pathfinder on paper just wondering if it’s as good in the woods?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2018 10:34 PM
5thgearwide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 5thgearwide Click here to Send 5thgearwide a Private Message Find more posts by 5thgearwide Add 5thgearwide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Conkeys

Get a hold of Bruce Conkey at Conkeys hound and hunting supply. He can answer any questions you have and you won't find a more honest guy. He will set you right guaranteed!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-18-2018 07:19 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote