UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Plotts > NC dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jtthompson
New UKC Forum Member

NC dogs

looking for a good dog in north Carolina have not seen a good plot in this state in 12 years last one was a buckskin. who would be a good person to get in touch with for a hard going coonhound. located in church hill would love to hunt with some good ones to see. thans everybody

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2013 03:50 AM
jtthompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtthompson Click here to Send jtthompson a Private Message Find more posts by jtthompson Add jtthompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dog jockey
New UKC Forum Member

I would say get ahold of Mike Bertrand but the way he talks it has to be all black or a leopard cur if it's any good

Old Post 03-18-2013 03:58 AM
dog jockey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dog jockey Click here to Send dog jockey a Private Message Click Here to Email dog jockey Find more posts by dog jockey Add dog jockey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jtthompson
New UKC Forum Member

not looking for a plott cur but color dont matter. been at this long time dont really know mike Bernard would like to talk if he lives in n carolina

Old Post 03-18-2013 04:08 AM
jtthompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtthompson Click here to Send jtthompson a Private Message Find more posts by jtthompson Add jtthompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bert52
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dog jockey
I would say get ahold of Mike Bertrand but the way he talks it has to be all black or a leopard cur if it's any good
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old Post 04-01-2013 05:55 PM
bert52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bert52 Click here to Send bert52 a Private Message Click Here to Email bert52 Find more posts by bert52 Add bert52 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dog jockey
New UKC Forum Member

Well it doesn't look like bert will stand up to what he preaches . Typical expert all show and no go.

Old Post 04-01-2013 06:22 PM
dog jockey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dog jockey Click here to Send dog jockey a Private Message Click Here to Email dog jockey Find more posts by dog jockey Add dog jockey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jtthompson
New UKC Forum Member

glad to see some reply on here. still looking for a plot dog that will hunt and tree coon in north carolina I can travel some to see the good one and is bert52 the guy I need to talk to ? hello sir please send me a number that I can reach you at. went to a local club this weekend and found out some stuff on most plots in this state that won hunts. not interested in cheating dogs just the kind that will tree a coon for me thanks again

Old Post 04-01-2013 11:03 PM
bert52
UKC Forum Member

don't have alot of time anymore for postings...laughing about what was said about dogs i hunt...only black or cur...glad u know me so well! bahahaha...gotta laugh about that statement too!!! have a hi-yeller brindled plott, a buckskin and and english: guess i better go kill them since i don't hunt them according to experts!!
by the way mr dog jockey, just what do i preach supposedly? never bragged on any dog i have ever owned in close to 40yrs of coonhunting. actually have never won a whole lot w/any dogs i have owned and never come close to having a world beater but am sure u have since u go by "dog jockey" and again...bahahaha!
now as far as cheating dogs don't know who u r referring to! if it was me in reference to cheating (by the way..like to see a cheating dog, did not know a dog knew how to cheat: known cheating handlers but not dogs) would love to meet whoever said it face to face and buy them a cup of coffee to discuss it further! only part right about this thread up til now is my name...mike bertrand! ph # 336-406-9763 call evenings since i sleep during day.
i don't even own a plott dog at moment that is even worth mentioning so if u want to hunt with the good ones just go to any plott person's home and hunt w/them cause they all have a goodin i guess.
but if u want to talk plotts or throw accusations around call me and will be glad to talk dogs or whatever else....never been known to be shy or skeered! exceptions: snakes...hate them dang things (skeered of them too) bahahaha!

Last edited by bert52 on 04-04-2013 at 04:33 PM

Old Post 04-04-2013 10:46 AM
bert52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bert52 Click here to Send bert52 a Private Message Click Here to Email bert52 Find more posts by bert52 Add bert52 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bert52
UKC Forum Member

oh by the way dog jockey...what kind of expert am i supposed to be? never have known a whole lot about anything much so please let me know so i can brag on what i know; at least what u let me know i know...bahahaha!
ya don't read signature lines much do ya?

Last edited by bert52 on 04-04-2013 at 04:35 PM

Old Post 04-04-2013 10:53 AM
bert52
UKC Forum Member

bahahahahahahahahahhahahah!

Old Post 04-07-2013 03:23 PM