UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Perry County Black Out
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

Perry County Black Out

Check this hound out, He's off of Moby and off a Hickory Nut Harry female. From Danger High Voltage Kennels. Moore Brothers. Thanks

https://youtu.be/dAGiUcvYUzg

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2019 12:20 AM
Ohio Diamond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ohio Diamond Click here to Send Ohio Diamond a Private Message Click Here to Email Ohio Diamond Find more posts by Ohio Diamond Add Ohio Diamond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

Perry County Black Out

Hes the one that won the Mountain Moby hunt.Year olds.Yep.Also won High scoring walker dog both nights Purina hunt Bluetick Nationals. And place him last year at Autumn Oaks. Finish him Nite champion at The Oaks.And split 3 times in private inventational hunts Money hunts.Now were goin to take him into Grand Night!!! Hes Hardest treedog around here period and that's saying something ...Loud Severe Intense Treedog.. !!! Thanks guys getting alot of interest. He will be all grand out of Mountain Moby.an allgrand Cutter female.Thanks .Loud...

Old Post 04-02-2020 04:27 PM
Ohio Diamond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ohio Diamond Click here to Send Ohio Diamond a Private Message Click Here to Email Ohio Diamond Find more posts by Ohio Diamond Add Ohio Diamond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

Black

Yes. also Won Pkc Spring Classic.Pup class High scoring pup.And won Asland.Bluetick Spring hunt.Hay guys put comments or on the board instead of pm.s ..Thank you all...

Old Post 04-02-2020 05:14 PM
brlan90
UKC Forum Member

Interested

Very interested in a pup off him!!!!

Old Post 04-02-2020 11:33 PM
brlan90 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brlan90 Click here to Send brlan90 a Private Message Click Here to Email brlan90 Find more posts by brlan90 Add brlan90 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

BLACK OUT

Thanks were goin to be breeding.Ripper BaddAzz .To him as soon as she comes in heat.And we are SuperStaking him as we Talk..Were goin to be puttin the mouths back into these hounds.Shes the Loudest female on the circuit nothing even comes close to her male or female.And theres no harder treedog than Black Out Around !!! Again aka Black is LOUD .Loud.Loud.an Intense. Severe treedog.Thank you very much...

Old Post 04-03-2020 12:02 AM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

what's stud fee on him? I would like see picture of he's pedigree

thanks

Old Post 04-03-2020 03:51 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

Black

Hay buddy thanks.First couple females free.Will post his pedigree up tonight .Again thanks,I was just wanting to say.
Were not dog jockeys or run puppy mills.Were not here to make money .Were here to breed good hounds. Yea you can hear ,Black poundin it 5 miles away .Rockin it. Thanks very much!!!

Old Post 04-03-2020 05:17 PM
Hustle
UKC Forum Member

Perry county black out pedigree

Old Post 04-04-2020 05:17 PM
Hustle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hustle Click here to Send Hustle a Private Message Click Here to Email Hustle Find more posts by Hustle Add Hustle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brlan90
UKC Forum Member

Put me down for a male!!! Please when do I need to send a deposit? Text me 4403871179

Old Post 04-04-2020 05:23 PM
brlan90 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brlan90 Click here to Send brlan90 a Private Message Click Here to Email brlan90 Find more posts by brlan90 Add brlan90 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

BLACK OUT

BLACK...Hay buddy thanks. NO Deposits .We had a heck of a time getting his pedigree up on the board.Man O Man...His pedigree on facebook.DangerHigh Voltage kennels..You dont have be a facebook member either .Hea Ripper Badazz has 3 purina first place big wins,not little small hunts.an 4 Wins in pkc money wins..Thanks you we enjoy everbody posts.We have a good time when we hunt laugh and a blast huntin.Happy huntin Thank yas..

Old Post 04-04-2020 05:55 PM
brlan90
UKC Forum Member

Yea I saw him on Facebook bud he looks like a nice unit!!! Just let me no when she’s showing pups n I’ll send my deposit or come pick him up

Old Post 04-04-2020 06:05 PM
GO BLUE
UKC Forum Member

Female

Interested in getting on a list for a female?
He is a classy tree dog! Mighty fine sounding and looking Hound you all have there.
248-875-6002

Pr Eggleston's Mighty Blue Storm II, aka Sunny (Ice X Sugar) Sugar is out of Matt Turner's Stinger dog and Bottom side goes back to Grnite ch Blue River
Droop X Alex Ward's Stonwall Jackson dog 6 times
CH Heaven Let Ur Light Shine
(Grnite CH CH Bakers Pistol Pete X Matt Turners Sunnie female)
Pr Egglestons Mighty Bl Storms Babe (Double shot of My Storm dog)

Old Post 06-12-2020 12:35 PM
GO BLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GO BLUE Click here to Send GO BLUE a Private Message Find more posts by GO BLUE Add GO BLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

Perry County Black Out

Thanks man appreciate it.Hea man he drops
In there deep sound like a bomb went off.Hes nice dog.were trying to get him bred.

Old Post 06-14-2020 05:35 PM
JimmyJohnson
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Would like to buy a pup out of any available litters competition Home here.

330-406-6277

330-406-6277

Old Post 11-08-2020 06:54 AM
JimmyJohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JimmyJohnson Click here to Send JimmyJohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email JimmyJohnson Visit JimmyJohnson's homepage! Find more posts by JimmyJohnson Add JimmyJohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

BLACK OUT

Yep brother. I will ahold of ya !!! We have two guys bringing there females in to breed Black Out.When they come in heat should be anytime now .Plus I'm breeding Ripper BadAzz . As soon as she comes in heat to Black. I should of bred her first time to Black.But I wanted to cross some Manson blood in there.Whitey stock.Black is a hard hard hard huntin dog every drop explosive energy.Throw dirt face every drop.If theres a coon sitting up in a hollow it's in real trouble Hes deadly Meat dog.Black Out will gut ya out .your not goin to hunt him in the ground The energy an power hes got.Trees the same every tree.Above all Black is Super smart.Hes quick an fast gets it done.Smart sporting dog.not no dumb hound. Hes is a Natural ...Smart !!! .Thank ya buddy will do !! DAVE MOORE Danger High Voltage Kennels..

740 255 2737..phn.

Old Post 11-08-2020 03:02 PM
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

BLACK OUT

Coon Killer...Treedog !!! Heck of a mouth !!! Hardest Loudest intense treedog around period. Extremely hard goin hound.Not afraid to hunt him or show him.Hes a Bad Tool....

Old Post 07-01-2021 08:51 AM