UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > A good hunt.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lowell Lynn
UKC Forum Member

A good hunt.

Tonight while coon hunting,I was looking up into the sky and felt a peace come over me like I have not felt in years. All the doubts of Gods existence left me. Things I thought were scientific facts were diluted and faith was working in me to restore broken trust.The anger I have felt for so long dissolved and I was silently choking back a huge lump in my throat.I think I experienced first hand the meaning of Amazing Grace.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2013 08:33 AM
Lowell Lynn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lowell Lynn Click here to Send Lowell Lynn a Private Message Click Here to Email Lowell Lynn Find more posts by Lowell Lynn Add Lowell Lynn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdog1
UKC Forum Member

Good for you

Old Post 03-23-2013 02:12 PM
walkerdog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdog1 Click here to Send walkerdog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdog1 Find more posts by walkerdog1 Add walkerdog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

I'm glad for you!!!! His GRACE if so good and is always there for you if YOU will accept it!!

Old Post 03-23-2013 04:08 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mauser06
UKC Forum Member

I had a horrible cast last nite....I got more heated than I've ever been....

The one thing that calmed me was looking up at the sky...it was pretty amazing...bright half moon...bright stars....I looked up and it was just calming...I will admit it was amazing...I was literally screaming mad...but when I looked up it shut me up...calmed me down...I knew I was better than the lying cheaters and not to stoop to their level...

Amazing effect it had on me.....I still can't believe it and it is actually weird thatsomeone made such a post for me to read....really means something to me!

'PR' Trackman's Dizzy Duke

Old Post 03-23-2013 05:01 PM
mauser06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mauser06 Click here to Send mauser06 a Private Message Find more posts by mauser06 Add mauser06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote