UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Semen
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

Semen

WELL I WILL TRY THIS AGAIN AND HOPE IT DOES NOT GET DELETED AGAIN IF IT DOES CAN WHO EVER DELETE IT TELL ME WHY IT GOT DELETED
WHAT ALL OLD BLOODED ENGLISH DOGS HAVE SEMEN STORED

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2015 07:06 AM
james boyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james boyd Click here to Send james boyd a Private Message Click Here to Email james boyd Find more posts by james boyd Add james boyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
william endress
UKC Forum Member

search

If you look up my name there is 2 posts.... one called old blood crosses and another is stud dogs on ice.. people have posted a lot of studs on there. Hope this helps.

Old Post 08-04-2015 01:30 PM
william endress is offline Click Here to See the Profile for william endress Click here to Send william endress a Private Message Click Here to Email william endress Find more posts by william endress Add william endress to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LITTLE HILL
UKC Forum Member

Posts that are not in the proper forum are deleted by U.K.C. Put your post in the English forum, not the dogs and puppies for sale forum and it should be OK.
Look in the forum jump menu under U.K.C. Coonhounds to find the English forum.

Old Post 08-04-2015 03:21 PM
LITTLE HILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LITTLE HILL Click here to Send LITTLE HILL a Private Message Click Here to Email LITTLE HILL Find more posts by LITTLE HILL Add LITTLE HILL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

BILL

YES I HAVE LOOKED AT YOUR TWO THREADS BUT I KNOW THAT THERE IS A LOT MORE ENGLISH DOGS ON ICE THEN WHAT IS ON YOUR TWO THREADS THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW

Old Post 08-04-2015 04:25 PM
james boyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james boyd Click here to Send james boyd a Private Message Click Here to Email james boyd Find more posts by james boyd Add james boyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

LITTLE HILL
ANY ONE THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ENGLISH DOGS WILL GET ON ENGLISH DOGS AND PUPPIES FOR SALE I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT SEMEN IS COLLECTED AS FAST AS I CAN BECAUSE I THINK I HAVE ONE CHANCE
TO GET THIS FEMALE BRED TO GET WHAT I WANT SHE IS OLD BLOODED
UP CLOSE SHE IS A DIRECT DAUGHTER OF HARD ROCK THUNDER GRAVE
DIGGER WHICH IS DIRECTLY OFF OF BINGO

Old Post 08-04-2015 04:41 PM
DEE POWELL
UKC Forum Member

If she's 9 I would go with a live cover because as a rule the females that old do not take as often and you would have alot of expence also. You have several really nice studs in your area. JMO

PR’ DEE’S HARDTIME THUNDER CLOUD
RED CLOUD X SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR

DEE POWELL
509-393-5111 CELL

Old Post 08-04-2015 07:58 PM
DEE POWELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEE POWELL Click here to Send DEE POWELL a Private Message Click Here to Email DEE POWELL Find more posts by DEE POWELL Add DEE POWELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

She just had 8 pups in may

Old Post 08-04-2015 08:40 PM
JEREMY COX
UKC Forum Member

Look at Powerhouse Buck. He is in IN and has old blood up really close. If I remember correctly Buck's sire would be about 18-20 years old if still alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GRNTCH ROCKSOLID ALLI-BYE
NTCH TAYLOR'S DAISY II

Jeremy Cox 217-358-2556
ROSE CITY KENNELS

Old Post 08-04-2015 08:43 PM
JEREMY COX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JEREMY COX Click here to Send JEREMY COX a Private Message Click Here to Email JEREMY COX Find more posts by JEREMY COX Add JEREMY COX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

DONT WANT TO MAKE ANYONE MAD BUT THESE DOGS TODAY WILL PRODUCE DOGS THAT WILL TREE COONS BUT WHAT ISI WANT IS NOT BEING REPRODUCE TODAY I WANT A DOG THAT IS A BIG HUNTING DOG NOT A STRAIGHT LINE OR RUN THE EDGE .THEN THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN A HOT OR COLD TRACK WITH THIER HEAD UP OFF THE GROUND AND BE ABLE TO RUN THAT COLD COLD TRACK IN THERE A HAFT MILE OR A MILE WHERE EVER THAT TRACK ENDS AND TAKE NO LONGER THEN TEN TO FIFTEEN MINUTES AT THE LONGEST AND NOT SWITCH TRACKS IN THE MEAN TIME AND BE AT 98 % ACCURATE WIT A BIG BIG HOUND MOUTH AND YOU DO NOT NEED A SHOCKING COLLAR TO TRAIN THEM AND DO NOT HAVE TO BREAK THEM OF ANY BAD HABITS SO THIS MEANS THAT THEY HAVE TO HAVE A LOT OF COMMON SENSE AND I DO NOT SEE THIS IN ANY BREED TODAY

Old Post 08-04-2015 10:35 PM
JEREMY COX
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by james boyd
DONT WANT TO MAKE ANYONE MAD BUT THESE DOGS TODAY WILL PRODUCE DOGS THAT WILL TREE COONS BUT WHAT ISI WANT IS NOT BEING REPRODUCE TODAY I WANT A DOG THAT IS A BIG HUNTING DOG NOT A STRAIGHT LINE OR RUN THE EDGE .THEN THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN A HOT OR COLD TRACK WITH THIER HEAD UP OFF THE GROUND AND BE ABLE TO RUN THAT COLD COLD TRACK IN THERE A HAFT MILE OR A MILE WHERE EVER THAT TRACK ENDS AND TAKE NO LONGER THEN TEN TO FIFTEEN MINUTES AT THE LONGEST AND NOT SWITCH TRACKS IN THE MEAN TIME AND BE AT 98 % ACCURATE WIT A BIG BIG HOUND MOUTH AND YOU DO NOT NEED A SHOCKING COLLAR TO TRAIN THEM AND DO NOT HAVE TO BREAK THEM OF ANY BAD HABITS SO THIS MEANS THAT THEY HAVE TO HAVE A LOT OF COMMON SENSE AND I DO NOT SEE THIS IN ANY BREED TODAY

And what dog of the past is going to give you all of that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GRNTCH ROCKSOLID ALLI-BYE
NTCH TAYLOR'S DAISY II

Jeremy Cox 217-358-2556
ROSE CITY KENNELS

Old Post 08-05-2015 12:31 AM
JEREMY COX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JEREMY COX Click here to Send JEREMY COX a Private Message Click Here to Email JEREMY COX Find more posts by JEREMY COX Add JEREMY COX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott Merritt
UKC Forum Member

Too bad you cant get frozen eggs since the female plays such a big part of it. I like my semen pup but I was over due! Take the 10 - 15 minutes out and my young hound is exactly as you decribed. If you tree down here on a running coon in 10 - 15 minutes youre gonna be very disappointed.

Email: msmerrit69@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/merritts.english.kennels
----------------------
GrNtCh 'PR' Merritt's Hardwood Fancy - deceased
GrNtCh 'PR' Merritt's Little Copper- deceased
NtCh. 'PR' Merritt's Warrior River Timber - deceased (Hardtime Hooter x Hardwood Fancy)
'PR' Merritt's Copper Junior - (Copper x Pebbles) deceased
---------------------------------
NITECH 'PR' Merritt's Dark Shadow Woody HTX (Tapp Twister x Ada)
2015 UKC World Hunt Qualifier
Frozen Semen
'PR' Merritt's Red Ruby Elli Mae (Hoss x Slash II)
Dual Ch Molly Jar (Cody Jar x Ruby)
Frozen Semen: GrNtCh. 'PR' Moody's Big Chopper

Old Post 08-05-2015 12:42 AM
Scott Merritt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Merritt Click here to Send Scott Merritt a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Merritt Find more posts by Scott Merritt Add Scott Merritt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

I HUNTED DOWN THERE WITH MR GARY ELLIOTT AND HAD A DOG DIRECTLY OUT OF MICHIGAN SWAMP ROOSTER AND A DOUBLE HARD TIME SPECK BRED FEMALE AND TREED PLENTY OF COONS DOWN THERE IN LESS THEN TEN MINUTES AND HAD THEM AND BUSTER TREED 3 COONS WHILE MY WALKER DOG AND ALL THE OTHER DOGS WAS RUNNING DEER DONT GET ME WRONG THERE R SOME COONS THAT WILL RUN A DOGS LEGS OFF OF THEM TO IM NOT SAYING THAT THEY R GOING TO TREE THEM EVERY TIME IN TEN TO FIFTEEN MINUTES

Last edited by james boyd on 08-07-2015 at 06:46 AM

Old Post 08-05-2015 12:52 AM
Scott Merritt
UKC Forum Member

Gary has some nice hounds. You can go places and tree 9 or 10 coons a night but those arent running coons IMO. I still believe there are some good stud dogs out there reproducing nice hounds and alot has to do with how they are trained.

Email: msmerrit69@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/merritts.english.kennels
----------------------
GrNtCh 'PR' Merritt's Hardwood Fancy - deceased
GrNtCh 'PR' Merritt's Little Copper- deceased
NtCh. 'PR' Merritt's Warrior River Timber - deceased (Hardtime Hooter x Hardwood Fancy)
'PR' Merritt's Copper Junior - (Copper x Pebbles) deceased
NITECH 'PR' Merritt's Dark Shadow Woody HTX (Tapp Twister x Ada)
2015 UKC World Hunt Qualifier
Frozen Semen
'PR' Merritt's Red Ruby Elli Mae (Hoss x Slash II)
Dual Ch Molly Jar (Cody Jar x Ruby)
Frozen Semen: GrNtCh. 'PR' Moody's Big Chopper

Old Post 08-05-2015 01:02 AM
Scott Merritt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Merritt Click here to Send Scott Merritt a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Merritt Find more posts by Scott Merritt Add Scott Merritt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

WE RAN SOME OF THOSE RUNNING COONS AND THEY WILL RUN

Old Post 08-05-2015 01:04 AM
MALLARD ROOST
UKC Forum Member

MAIN STREET DINO

JIM, WHEN LEE WAS HUNTING DINO, HE SHOWED ALL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. I KNOW SETH SOLD HIM ,BUT I DONT KNOW TO WHOM.

Old Post 08-05-2015 01:25 AM
MALLARD ROOST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MALLARD ROOST Click here to Send MALLARD ROOST a Private Message Click Here to Email MALLARD ROOST Find more posts by MALLARD ROOST Add MALLARD ROOST to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
markncole
UKC Forum Member

Dogs of tiday

Mr Jim, I wish I could find a dog as you are describing, its been a long time since I've owned a dog of that caliber, you are so right about today's dogs, although I don't hunt as I use to so maybe I should be quiet, I'm looking forward to what we have talked about , take care my friemd

Old Post 08-05-2015 02:46 AM
markncole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markncole Click here to Send markncole a Private Message Click Here to Email markncole Find more posts by markncole Add markncole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
markncole
UKC Forum Member

Dogs of tiday

Mr Jim, I wish I could find a dog as you are describing, its been a long time since I've owned a dog of that caliber, you are so right about today's dogs, although I don't hunt as I use to so maybe I should be quiet, I'm looking forward to what we have talked about , take care my friemd

Old Post 08-05-2015 02:46 AM
markncole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markncole Click here to Send markncole a Private Message Click Here to Email markncole Find more posts by markncole Add markncole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slimjwc
UKC Forum Member

I wud say that mr. Scott Merritt has what u r looking for not much older and better blood your going to get than his Woody dog that are still alive today !!! I dont know scott from the man in the moon but that dog has some of the oldest best blood u can prolly buy or find !! Noone is going to prolly give up any old semen from a old blood they been holding on to for 20+yrs to a dog they do not know or never heard of .. Jmo

Old Post 08-05-2015 04:46 AM
Slimjwc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slimjwc Click here to Send Slimjwc a Private Message Find more posts by Slimjwc Add Slimjwc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

MR COX IT IS JUST NOT GOING BACK TO ONE DOG TO GET THIS I HAVE FOUR FEMALES AND SOME OF THEM R OUT OF TODAYS DOGS IT IS GOING TO TAKE BREEDING ALL OF THEM AND CROSSING THEM ON EACH OTHER TO GET WHAT I WANT

Old Post 08-05-2015 08:05 AM
tate57
UKC Forum Member

clay weddingtons hardtime hitch dog

Old Post 08-05-2015 01:09 PM
tate57 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tate57 Click here to Send tate57 a Private Message Click Here to Email tate57 Find more posts by tate57 Add tate57 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the calls and texts from all my friends letting me know what u all have I will probably use some of it but I would still like to c what else is still out there

Old Post 08-07-2015 06:22 PM
davidlloyd
UKC Forum Member

Taebo has some semen stored

Old Post 08-07-2015 06:55 PM
davidlloyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davidlloyd Click here to Send davidlloyd a Private Message Click Here to Email davidlloyd Find more posts by davidlloyd Add davidlloyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
little b
UKC Forum Member

check out ripshin mt duke grand pup of grave digger.
ripshin mt jug has two shots in him.
real nice hounds.

Last edited by little b on 08-08-2015 at 05:53 PM

Old Post 08-08-2015 05:44 PM
little b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for little b Click here to Send little b a Private Message Click Here to Email little b Find more posts by little b Add little b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

James Buster sure was a good one!! Good luck on your search!!

Old Post 08-09-2015 07:51 PM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Duane I wish I had another one like him

Old Post 08-12-2015 05:51 AM