UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hillbilly's Bluetick's
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Bill, this post is full of very nice photos of your family and hounds! I really like the photo of your boy leading Dutch in the woods. It's a classic image. Your boys are getting to the age were they will enjoy spending time in the woods with dad chasing the hounds.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2013 08:49 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Nice pictures,nice site ! I'd have to tip my hat to the picture of your son with his trapper hat on and a couple of pearls missin . You'll be able to take more pictures of him as he grows ,but this one shows a natural time frame/age, that will never be again . Again, this is a really nice post ! Keep up the good work .......Dave

Old Post 01-29-2013 09:42 PM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Guys!! Thank You So Very Much From The Bottom Of My Heart For All The Nice Comments! I Really Do Appreciate Them. My Family Means Everything To Me, and the old dogs get put on the back burner at times, but that's just the way it goes. Lol! Thanks again. Dave I'll see what I can find on Ol'Brandy.

Old Post 01-30-2013 03:27 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

More pics

Old Post 01-31-2013 02:45 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-31-2013 02:53 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Back To Top For Hillbilly Blue.

Old Post 02-01-2013 02:46 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BBT

Where did you get off to. Dave

Last edited by david woofter on 02-05-2013 at 01:42 PM

Old Post 02-04-2013 12:24 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

I don't know what happened to you over the week end but if I have to keep taking care of Dutch's post I am going to require some discounts on Stud Service. Your Friend, Dave

Old Post 02-05-2013 01:42 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

hey Bill

I just got my Bluebook and seen the add with James McClary. I had no Idea. I can remember staying down there and breeding my female to Runnin Gun. we hunted him and tree in a cattle pasture and it took a few hours to get to him, had to go thru the gate to get past all the electricity! super nice guy.

Old Post 02-05-2013 03:33 PM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: BTT

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
I don't know what happened to you over the week end but if I have to keep taking care of Dutch's post I am going to require some discounts on Stud Service. Your Friend, Dave

Lol! I'm sorry Dave, something is wrong with me, or my photobucket account because i cant get pictures to post, and as far as stud fee....,you know, yours is free. Your friend Bill

Yancy, Ol'James was a great friend to me, as well as many others, and I dearly miss him, I hope we can get Becky in the hall of fame ,I know James always wanted that.

Old Post 02-05-2013 04:38 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

BTT for my friend. He's running behind at the present. Tree Dutch. Dave

Old Post 02-28-2013 04:03 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave! I'm always behind. I'm tryin to get my photo bucket goin again so I can post more pics..
[IMG]http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/WEGOODE/utf- 8BZmlsZW5hbWUtMS0yMDEzMDIwMy0xNTQ4MzUuanBn_zpsb98c
1247.jpg[/IMG]

Old Post 03-03-2013 02:45 AM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Hey just saw ur thread nice looking pics

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

And always looking for a better one

Old Post 03-03-2013 06:32 PM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ol' Buddy!

Old Post 03-04-2013 01:26 AM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Male dog out of Dutch and dauber dee 2 yrs old on bear

Old Post 03-05-2013 01:24 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

bubearchaser

Thanks for the pics buddy I appreciate that!

Old Post 03-05-2013 11:21 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Bred a couple females to my Dutch dog this week, don't have any idea if they are gonna have pups yet or not, but if they do will have some pups for sale. One female is a Dual Grand out of Bullet II and the other female lacks a win from being a NtCh and she is a litter mate to Dave McGinnis Cheif, out of Pounder and Sis, so if anyone might be interested feel free to contact me. Thanks Bill

Old Post 03-08-2013 02:13 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the calls and comments, I really do appreciate it.

Old Post 03-12-2013 11:52 AM
rghnd123
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-13-2013 03:02 AM
rghnd123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rghnd123 Click here to Send rghnd123 a Private Message Click Here to Email rghnd123 Visit rghnd123's homepage! Find more posts by rghnd123 Add rghnd123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I still can't get my photobucket account workin for some reason, I'm just simple maybe. Lol!! I would like anyone to feel free to post your favorite pics on here, no matter, dogs, family, cars, trucks, deer. Whatever, I enjoy any pics.... Thanks Bill

Old Post 03-19-2013 02:44 PM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

My next project

Heres ya one ole buddy

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

Old Post 03-19-2013 06:45 PM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Nice Looking pup. Dave

Old Post 03-19-2013 06:58 PM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

4mo old female BIG MOUTH

Her dad is same cross as ur Ruger dog

Old Post 03-19-2013 07:16 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks George!! That's a Super Nice Lookin female! Wow! What a head! Lol! Good luck with her.

Old Post 03-19-2013 08:08 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

IMG]http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/WEGOODE/utf- 8BZmlsZW5hbWUtMS0yMDEzMDIwMy0xNjMyMjYuanBn_zps0e2c
29af.jpg[/IMG]

Can anyone help me figure out why this is all I can post???? I copy this from my Photobucket, and Paste and this is what i get.

Old Post 03-22-2013 05:38 PM