UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH PR Big Walnut Boone
Pages (44): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Took the old man and his granddaughter tonight. He has been out since redbone days. He looked real good. Went 550 on the first tree and had one and then 650 on the second and had another. The kids and I had a great time tonight!!

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2018 05:53 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is a 3 mos old Boone pup. I wish that I could get the video to post. Y'all should hear him trail up, locate and go to treeing.

Old Post 08-06-2018 12:04 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A guy from Missouri texted me a video of his 3 mos old Boone pup treeing with his old dog on his second trip to the woods at nite. He is a littermate to the pup above.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-21-2018 at 09:15 PM

Old Post 08-21-2018 08:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Ol Boone strikes again tonight. He won his cast at the RQE tonight in Greencastle and placed 4th and got qualified for the world once again!! There was a decent turnout with 46 entry’s.

I also heard there was a Boone and Toadie offspring competing for the Big Money tonight in the finals of the grand masters. Congrats to Wizzie and crew!!

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Last edited by jkhutch on 08-26-2018 at 09:09 AM

Old Post 08-26-2018 07:39 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Ol Boone

Congrats on Boone's success. He just keeps winning casts. Dang nice dog...of course I am a little biased. 😉

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 08-27-2018 05:47 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Boone was Grand National Champion Redbone at AO last year and one of his daughters was high scoring female. He didn't win this year but another one of his daughter's won Grand National Champion Redbone and high scoring female. If you want pups that can win, then breed your female to Boone.

Old Post 09-04-2018 03:46 PM
Roger Hall
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ol Boone

quote:
Originally posted by Pastor Mike
Congrats on Boone's success. He just keeps winning casts. Dang nice dog...of course I am a little biased. 😉

Me to Mike LOL. He is producing very nice hounds I don't understand why folks are not lining up to breed to him.

WE HAVE PUPS, STARTED AND FINSHED DOGS FROM TIME to TIME

2014 (2nd Place) Youth World Champion
UKC Grand Ch. Grand Nite Ch. Ragged Ridge Rip

UKC Gr.NiteCh. Ragged Ridge Toadie
2015 Youth World Champion
2013 Youth World Champion
2015 National Redbone Days Champion
2013 National Redbone Days Op. Sex Ch.
2012 Autumn Oaks High Sc. Redbone Female
2014 AKC IN. State Ch.
2014 AKC IN. State Youth Ch.
UKC Nite Ch. Ragged Ridge Katie Kate

R.I.P. Dual Grand Champion Ragged Ridge CD
2002 World Champion Redbone 8th Place
Current #1 Reproducer before he died.

R.I.P. Ragged Ridge Jynx
UKC Nite Ch.
AKC Senior Retired Gr. Nite Ch.
2004 World Champion Redbone (3rd place)

Roger Hall1-740-655-2394
e-mail= acoonhunter1@hotmail.com
Brent Posey1-614-309-5092
John Queen 1-828-803-1245
Keith Bowling 1-812-525-1223

Old Post 09-06-2018 07:05 PM
Roger Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Hall Click here to Send Roger Hall a Private Message Find more posts by Roger Hall Add Roger Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the new year will start out with one of Boone's offspring in the PKC Redbone Breed Standings. Jared won some $$ with Chloe last night.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-06-2018 at 01:53 PM

Old Post 10-06-2018 02:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Boone is a S/S Sire for the 2019 year just in case anyone wants to breed their female to him.

Old Post 11-06-2018 01:49 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a video of another 6 mos old Boone pup treeing on a coon last night. And a guy texted me that his 1 yr old Boone pup won a little money Fri night by treeing 2 coon by himself.

Old Post 11-11-2018 03:24 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Boone has 2 pups in the PKC Redbone Breed Standings now.

Old Post 11-16-2018 03:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got another video today of a 7 mos old Boone pup that is running and treeing.

Old Post 12-12-2018 05:03 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is a Boone pup...

Old Post 12-14-2018 08:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Boone has 3 offspring in the standings now and I got another video of yet another Boone puppy locked down and blowing the top out of a tree.

Old Post 12-24-2018 01:09 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is Clifford, a Boone x Copper pup.

Old Post 01-16-2019 03:58 PM
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

He looks good

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 01-17-2019 12:20 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The old man has such a rough life. While his pups are out in the snow treeing coons he is taking it easy.

Old Post 01-25-2019 10:01 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I watched the old man tree 2 the other night and looked pretty good doing it.

Old Post 02-13-2019 07:58 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Not only can Boone tree coons but his offspring can also. Here is Gene Ing's 10 mos old pup.

Old Post 03-12-2019 03:25 PM
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for selling me exactly what I've been looking. A coondog since the day I got him as a pup

Old Post 03-17-2019 08:17 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just love satisfied customers. I can't start and hunt them myself anymore but I can still produce them for others. Jared says that the Ol Man is ready to go to the Nationals in Salem, Illinois this weekend. He treed 4 singles last night. He may not still be a winner but he is still all coondog.

Old Post 03-19-2019 02:57 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I Jared says that the Ol Man is ready to go to the Nationals in Salem, Illinois this weekend. He treed 4 singles last night. He may not still be a winner but he is still all coondog.

Boone will always be a winner!! He's proven that over and over. It's just hard to see the good ones get older and not be as quick as they once were. Getting to continue to put him out there is great. I love hauling a seasoned dog to the hunts. Most important now is that Boone is reproducing and will make his mark. Good luck in Illinois.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 03-19-2019 07:21 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the Old Man did it again. He won PKC Breed Championship again this year. Boone can still get er dun. And he won by treeing 2 coon all by himself.

Old Post 03-30-2019 03:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Look at what I got in the mail today....

Old Post 04-09-2019 07:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Not only do Boone's pups tree coons but they also look good doing it.

harris bank around me

Old Post 05-04-2019 09:06 PM