UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtChGrCh 'PR' KOJACK’S INSANE OVERDOSE Stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

GrNtChGrCh 'PR' KOJACKS INSANE OVERDOSE @Stud

[IMG] https://i1356.photobucket.com/album...zpswsdsfc1e.jpg [/IMG]

>>> Add shows three generations >>>
Two dogs treeing together: dog on left of tree is Insane Cain, dog on right is Insane Kojack.

OWNER
Larry E. Hays
(515) 229-5223
Guthrie Center, IA

Last edited by LHaysIowa on 02-22-2020 at 02:21 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2020 02:39 AM
LHaysIowa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LHaysIowa Click here to Send LHaysIowa a Private Message Find more posts by LHaysIowa Add LHaysIowa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Love this pedigree. Good luck with him.

Old Post 02-09-2020 01:46 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Roy - thanks for viewing the add and leaving a comment. I appreciate it. I've been hunting Walkers for 45 years and Dose truly has excellent reproducing bloodlines that he is passing on to his pups.

Old Post 02-10-2020 01:52 AM
LHaysIowa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LHaysIowa Click here to Send LHaysIowa a Private Message Find more posts by LHaysIowa Add LHaysIowa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JG hound
UKC Forum Member

Very nice ped. I bet he'd cross good on some Harry bred females. My female is a Cain daughter and looks like him. She throws her head back and trees hard. It's in the blood

Old Post 02-17-2020 02:58 PM
JG hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JG hound Click here to Send JG hound a Private Message Click Here to Email JG hound Find more posts by JG hound Add JG hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Thank you J.G hounds yes the last cross out of dose was a turpin's stylish Clyde and a Harry bawls bitch . I'm planning on breeding my candy female she a direct daughter of insane cain

Old Post 02-22-2020 02:12 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Would love to come out for a pleasure hunt when the weather gets nice. I have some of that Insane Cain stuff.

Old Post 02-27-2020 07:44 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Roy you can come any time for a hunt . 515 229 5223 drop me call or text any time we can chat about coondog my first dog was daughter out of finley river joe . Roy how far are you from my place?

Old Post 02-28-2020 02:35 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Larry thanks for the pleasant call and invite out, Will take you up on it.

Old Post 03-03-2020 11:14 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Do you have any pups coming in the future? Will be out before you guys real busy in the fields.

Old Post 03-15-2020 02:26 PM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Roy I have a gentleman bring a dual Grand female this week to get service to overdose,

Old Post 03-29-2020 06:22 PM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

We have bred Dual Grand Ch Trick who is out of Grand Nt Ch Stylish Harry and Grand Nt Ch Wild River Maggie to Dual Grand Ch Kojacks Insane Overdose.

Please contact Ryan Truitt at 712-830-5811 with any questions.

Old Post 04-05-2020 04:42 PM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

I have a male out of Insane Kojack that's 6 coming 7 in july that's NC and GSC one best dogs ive own in years , I love this bloodline

Old Post 04-06-2020 02:27 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for reading my add I would like to see some pics of your dog and how is he breed on his dam side . Just drop me a text or call anytime

Old Post 04-08-2020 03:23 AM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

I sure will , I'll do that tonight

Old Post 04-08-2020 02:19 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Grand nite ch extreme styling reba will be breed to dose soon thanks Nyles Bartling NE

Old Post 04-28-2020 02:51 AM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 06-01-2020 01:11 AM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Grand nite ch reba is bred due around Aug 22 this is the 2nd cross between her and dose. All so duel grand tricky had 7 pups they are 5 weeks only one left to sale male thanks

Old Post 07-16-2020 02:42 AM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

John - Thank you for choosing Dose to breed Lexie with. These pups should be awesome!

Old Post 08-31-2020 04:47 AM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Lexus will be having pups out of overdose she is rock River Cord breeding top and bottom . Due oct 5

Old Post 09-28-2020 03:56 PM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

The pups out of Duel GR trick are 7.months and are coming on fast we have video . Will be breeding a daughter out of Trick soon

Old Post 01-12-2021 10:34 PM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Wi be breeding a female out of insane cain to overdose and a female track man on top and bone collector on the bottom booked

Old Post 03-16-2021 09:57 PM
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Larry,

How does this look?

_.....................WLDNTCH GRNTCH X Jr
.............GRNTCH TURPIN’S INSANE CAIN
......................WLDNTCH GRNTCH INSANE JANE
.......GRNTCH INSANE KOJACK_
......................GRNTCH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
...............GRNTCH NAILOR’S HURRICANE JANE
......................GRNTCH WALTZ’ HURRICANE JANE
GRNTCH KOJACK’S INSANE OVERDOSE (semen)
......................GRNTCH NOCTURNAL STYLE
.................GRNTCH ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
.......................GRNTCH ROCK RIVER LADY
..........GRNTCH GOLDEN OAKS TRACKIN JANE
.......................GRNTCH TURPIN’S INSANE CAIN
..................GRNTCH NORTH MOUNTAIN NAIL
......................GRNTCH NAILOR'S HURRICANE JANE

SUPER STAKED/PERFORMANCE PUPS

...................GRNTCH YADKIN TAR RATTLER
...........GRNTCH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
....................GRNTCH GRCH LOCKDOWN LASSIE
......GRNTCH GRCH NAILOR’S NOCTURNAL KID
....................GRNTCH GRCH ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
..............GRNTCH SPLIT CREEK HISTORY AGILE
.....................WLDNTCH GRNTCH SPLIT CREEK HISTORY QUICK
NTCH CH FCH WCH KEEP ‘EM TREED KIDDY
......................WLDNTCH GRNTCH X JR
...............GRNTCH GRCH SCH INSANE "X"
.......................WLDNTCH GRNTCH INSANE JANE
.......GRNTCH INSANE XENA
........................GRNTCH BALLS STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
................GRNTCH HARRYS STYLISH QUZY
........................GRNTCH PKC CH ROCK RIVER SUE

Tim

Last edited by Tim Green on 04-12-2021 at 04:35 AM

Old Post 04-12-2021 04:30 AM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Tim this cross will make some awesome hounds

Old Post 04-12-2021 03:27 PM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

Overdose

You boys in Texas and OKLAHOMA if you want a overdose pup get in touch with Tim Green he already has some of these pups sold

Old Post 05-16-2021 05:05 AM
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry.

Old Post 05-16-2021 07:11 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote