UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Wipeout stud thread
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gunslinger266
Banned

Wipeout stud thread

Dang what happened to the thread looking for the best wipeout stud dog I was the first one to post an answer then the next time I checked it was deleted?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2013 04:17 PM
gunslinger266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gunslinger266 Click here to Send gunslinger266 a Private Message Click Here to Email gunslinger266 Find more posts by gunslinger266 Add gunslinger266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

Had to take it down due to another poster's comments. Feel free to continue the discussion on this thread.

Old Post 06-07-2013 04:36 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigrig
UKC Forum Member

check out

Wipeout hell chamber

Old Post 06-07-2013 04:38 PM
bigrig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigrig Click here to Send bigrig a Private Message Click Here to Email bigrig Find more posts by bigrig Add bigrig to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVHUNTER24.7
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Frederick
Had to take it down due to another poster's comments. Feel free to continue the discussion on this thread.

Not trying to be smart but why does a whole thread get taken down when you can delete the post that was the problem?

304-881-2695 CELL

HOME OF

GR NT CH CHROMES WILD LINCOLN (DOUBLE COMA X WESSELS WILD CASEY X THUNDERS WILD CLYDE X STYLISH HARRY)
2012 SETWD CAST WINNER
QUALIFIED FOR 2012 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
2013 SETWD 2nd Place NT CH
QUALIFIED FOR 2013 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
2013 WALKER DAYS CAST WINNER MONTPELIER, OH
QUALIFIED FOR 2014 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE
SUPERSTAKES SIRE

GRNTCH LINCOLNS STYLISH JAZZ ( CHROMES WILD LINCOLN/UPLINGERS JOE/STYLISH LITTLE MAN)
QUALIFIED FOR 2015 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

PR LINCOLNS BOTTOMLAND STYLE ( CHROMES WILD LINCOLN / RIVER BEND STYLE / WHITE TRASH )

Old Post 06-07-2013 04:41 PM
WVHUNTER24.7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVHUNTER24.7 Click here to Send WVHUNTER24.7 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVHUNTER24.7 Find more posts by WVHUNTER24.7 Add WVHUNTER24.7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by WVHUNTER24.7
Not trying to be smart but why does a whole thread get taken down when you can delete the post that was the problem?

If it were a longer thread then it would have been. This was an extremely new thread with few responses. If we just delete the post then we don't have it to cross reference as to why it got taken down or to identify who are trouble makers on the forum.

Old Post 06-07-2013 04:46 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gunslinger266
Banned

I was the first to post a reply and I said that in two years Wipeout Little Z would be the top wipeout stud in the country, what happened after that?

Old Post 06-07-2013 05:04 PM
gunslinger266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gunslinger266 Click here to Send gunslinger266 a Private Message Click Here to Email gunslinger266 Find more posts by gunslinger266 Add gunslinger266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Frederick
A question Paul, WHY does a whole thread have to be deleted because of a comment a person may make? If it is a good thread wouldn't it be better to take the comment down and WARN or BAN the poster? Just wondering because sometimes a good thread goes away because of people who may even want to make it go away.

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 06-07-2013 05:14 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HistoryNutt
A question Paul, WHY does a whole thread have to be deleted because of a comment a person may make? If it is a good thread wouldn't it be better to take the comment down and WARN or BAN the poster? Just wondering because sometimes a good thread goes away because of people who may even want to make it go away.
Well never mind saw that you had already answered this. Sorry

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 06-07-2013 05:15 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justus
UKC Forum Member

Where is Wipeout Clayton is he still being bred? Is he throwing anything ?

GrNite-Queen of Diamonds-(GrNite TnT's Smokeman-Lesters Queen)

TK'S Turkey Cocks Slinger-(GrNite-Charlie Brown-GrNite-Queen of Diamons

Diamonds 14k-(GrNite-Days hardwood Lonzo-GrNite-Queen of Diamonds

Old Post 06-07-2013 08:14 PM
justus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justus Click here to Send justus a Private Message Click Here to Email justus Find more posts by justus Add justus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmywayne
UKC Forum Member

wipeout

Old Post 06-07-2013 11:30 PM
jimmywayne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmywayne Click here to Send jimmywayne a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmywayne Find more posts by jimmywayne Add jimmywayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niterage727
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by gunslinger266
I was the first to post a reply and I said that in two years Wipeout Little Z would be the top wipeout stud in the country, what happened after that?

thanks for the boost gunslinger,hes getting there but still makes some puppy mistakes here and there. he has gotten pretty accurate! got pups one the ground and some coming out of two of the best females around arkansas.

nt.ch.pr.wild two

Old Post 06-08-2013 03:16 AM
niterage727 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niterage727 Click here to Send niterage727 a Private Message Find more posts by niterage727 Add niterage727 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmywayne
UKC Forum Member

T

Old Post 06-08-2013 03:19 AM
jimmywayne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmywayne Click here to Send jimmywayne a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmywayne Find more posts by jimmywayne Add jimmywayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coeboy
UKC Forum Member

Hellchambers all the way

Old Post 06-08-2013 04:10 AM
Coeboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coeboy Click here to Send Coeboy a Private Message Click Here to Email Coeboy Visit Coeboy's homepage! Find more posts by Coeboy Add Coeboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charterpines
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wipeout stud thread

quote:
Originally posted by gunslinger266
Dang what happened to the thread looking for the best wipeout stud dog I was the first one to post an answer then the next time I checked it was deleted?

Yea I know I just got on here looking for it??????????? I started that thread and another about Dr. Law and you think It wasn't that hot of a topic but I guess some people don't have anything nice to say?

Old Post 06-08-2013 04:28 AM
charterpines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charterpines Click here to Send charterpines a Private Message Click Here to Email charterpines Find more posts by charterpines Add charterpines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmywayne
UKC Forum Member

wipeout silm willie

Old Post 06-08-2013 10:18 AM
bronco
UKC Forum Member

Hell Chamber!!

HABIT'S JUNGLE FEVER (Bad Habit's Son x Two Lost Sox).

Old Post 06-08-2013 03:22 PM
bronco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bronco Click here to Send bronco a Private Message Find more posts by bronco Add bronco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGGUN!
UKC Forum Member

Zeb 3 is a winner also so is chamber willy the list goes on and on.dont forget zeb again he still alive lol

Old Post 06-08-2013 04:47 PM
BIGGUN! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGGUN! Click here to Send BIGGUN! a Private Message Click Here to Email BIGGUN! Find more posts by BIGGUN! Add BIGGUN! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aaron Siniavsky
UKC Forum Member

Speck

Old Post 06-10-2013 11:43 AM
Aaron Siniavsky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron Siniavsky Click here to Send Aaron Siniavsky a Private Message Find more posts by Aaron Siniavsky Add Aaron Siniavsky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmywayne
UKC Forum Member

t

Old Post 06-10-2013 12:16 PM
nwgaenglish
Banned

zeb3 was only winning with steve yants hunting him..

Old Post 06-10-2013 01:55 PM
nwgaenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nwgaenglish Click here to Send nwgaenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email nwgaenglish Find more posts by nwgaenglish Add nwgaenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

nwgaenglish, Zeb 3 is a nice hound and Jeff Travis put most of his wins on him I believe, and 3 is throwing some nice pups!

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 06-10-2013 03:43 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmywayne
UKC Forum Member

your right jeff is the one put the most win on ol 3

Old Post 06-10-2013 03:56 PM
nwgaenglish
Banned

so your telling me that steve didnt put over 60k on him in $kc never said he wasnt a nice hound i spent many nights in the woods behind him with steve.. If steve hunts the dog its nice he dont hunt junk

Last edited by nwgaenglish on 06-10-2013 at 04:03 PM

Old Post 06-10-2013 03:58 PM
nwgaenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nwgaenglish Click here to Send nwgaenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email nwgaenglish Find more posts by nwgaenglish Add nwgaenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nwgaenglish
so your telling me that steve didnt put over 60k on him in $kc never said he wasnt a nice hound i spent many nights in the woods behind him with steve.. If steve hunts the dog its nice he dont hunt junk

YES I'M TELLING YOU THAT STEVE " DID NOT " PUT 60K ON ZEB 3. STEVE PUT AROUND 11-14K ON HIM AN JEFF PUT AROUND 30K. WHEN THEY BOUGHT ZEB3 HE HAD A LIL OVER 10K WON ON HIM ALREADY IF IM NOT MISTAKEN.

Old Post 06-10-2013 05:17 PM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmywayne
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-11-2013 02:09 AM