UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Timberjack English Kennels
Pages (59): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

HAHA thanks Lloyd, i have killed some pretty nice bucks but i am more proud of this one than any that i ever got. I am gonna do a european mount for him and have it dipped in Mossy Oak Camo. that is what he asked for so that what he will get haha. a boy kills his first buck only once.

As far as his lip i gueess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)
'PR' Timberjack Hardtime No Mercy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2013 01:24 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

nice buck

Congrats on the buck you gonna do the mount yourself I was gonna get my camo from mydipkit.com and do it myself the you tube videos looks pretty easy to do

Old Post 12-09-2013 09:20 PM
bolockey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bolockey Click here to Send bolockey a Private Message Click Here to Email bolockey Find more posts by bolockey Add bolockey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

i was gonna pay to have it dipped but i will check out that site. Thanks Bo

Old Post 12-10-2013 06:02 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

hey

No problem it don't look hard to do at all and there should enough left over film to dip some more small stuff in lol you can dip anything

Old Post 12-10-2013 07:07 PM
bolockey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bolockey Click here to Send bolockey a Private Message Click Here to Email bolockey Find more posts by bolockey Add bolockey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Deer Season is over and time to get the dogs back out but we are snowed in right now. Suppose to warm up some this weekend though so coon should be running good hopefully

Old Post 12-16-2013 07:56 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

hey

Do you not have rabbit anymore noticed her name won't up here

Old Post 12-20-2013 02:40 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Yeah i still have her, havent been hunting her though cause the weather has been horible and dont want her picking up bad habits. the weather we have been having is tough on older finished hounds let alone a young started one haha.

Old Post 12-20-2013 04:09 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

hey

Lol I hear ya its gonna be 80 degrees sunday

Old Post 12-20-2013 07:54 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Rock was the ACHA 1st Annual PA Christmas Classic Champion scoring 300+ and winning the $300 added purse Saturday Night. Sadly he had to be put down sunday night. RIP Buddy We will be moving forward with 2 Females off of him.

NITECH GRCH 'PR' Timberjack Chain's Hard Rock HTX (ACHA DUAL GRAND) RIP

Old Post 12-23-2013 06:20 PM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

ED WHAT HAPPENED TO ROCK,THIS IS TOUGH.. GOOD THING U GOT THOSE FEMALES....JUST WANTED TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Old Post 12-24-2013 04:02 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas everyone.

Not sure what happened with Rock, he was fine all weekend and looked real good in the hunt on saturday. Sunday night my son took him huntin on the hill above the house and he treed but ended up quiting. he lost signal with him so he walked home and Rock was on the Car port and was growling and showing teeth and everything at him. he was scared and got me and he did the same to me. Wouldn't even let me near him and that dog has allowed me to do minor surgery to him in the past. it completely baffles me cause Rock never acted like that before and there wasn't an ill bone in his body. He acted like he was scared of something and was being defensive but that is no excuse for that behavior. I hate that it happened but I did what I had to do as much as I hated to. I never would have been able to trust him again.

Old Post 12-25-2013 04:28 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

hey

Sry bout your loss my pups really starting to click

Old Post 12-26-2013 06:21 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bo, keep him in the woods he will continue to get better

Old Post 12-26-2013 06:25 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

hey

I am ive been goin with Tony but shine is so independent he does his own thing he treed a good 5 mins by himself then pulled off when we went to Tonya dogs treed he went the other way trying to run a track by hisself

Old Post 12-26-2013 11:08 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Good deal Rabbit is independent to. Keep him rolling and wont be long till he is ready for the hunts.

Old Post 12-27-2013 08:01 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

hey

Yeah it shouldn't be long before it all starts clicking real nice

Old Post 12-27-2013 10:21 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

We have big plans for 2014. Rabbit will be ran in the hunts and shows as well were gonna try to finish Polly and Jill to NiteCH. (Hard to do when young dogs are doing good though.)

Also will be raising a litter out of Jill this year and possibly Rabbit just depends on how she is doing and when she comes in heat.

Drum will also be enrolled as a performance sire and will be ran in the hunts as well.

Old Post 01-03-2014 07:32 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Suppose to be a heat wave come through this weekend might have to get the dogs thawed out and try to tree a couple haha

Old Post 01-09-2014 04:15 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Hey Ed!

How's it going man? Haven't heard from you in a long time! I was just asking Jason if he knew how you guys were doing. It's good to see you still hunting pups off of chain. That was one loud dog! I liked the heck outta him. I loved hearing that dogs voice boom through chickasawhatchee... Good times!

If you ever get down to the low country, give me a holler... We'll find some hounds to cut loose.

Zac

Old Post 01-09-2014 05:49 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Hey Zac how are ya doin. Those were good times for sure hunting in those big swamps haha. Maybe one day i can make it down to visit. tell everyone that i said hello and take care.

Old Post 01-09-2014 06:35 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

hey

Moonshine split treed in a swamp in croatan tonight and had the meat

Old Post 01-12-2014 07:55 AM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

good deal man, just gotta keep pounding him in the woods and he will be ready for the hunts soon.

Old Post 01-13-2014 01:16 AM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

Im trying to hunt him just as much as I can

Old Post 01-13-2014 03:05 AM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

now that the weather is a little better up here im gonna start pounding Rabbit and have her ready for the hunts soon. im hoping to have her ready for southern english days in March.

Old Post 01-13-2014 05:32 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

Is she doin it by herself

Old Post 01-13-2014 09:50 PM