UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Mojo Pup's
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B&LKennels
UKC Forum Member

I didn't start this thread to argue with anyone..... But it seem's that there are a few people on here that all they want to do is start an argument .I don't care what your dog is out of or anything like that .I just asked about what people thought about the high prices of MOJO pup's...... with all the MOJO pup's that was at the SS you would have thought the final 4 would have been MOJO pup's.. So i think i have said enough . GOOD LUCK HUNTING HAVE FUN, AND I BET A MOJO PUP WIN'S THE 5000 DOLLAR'S . LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2012 08:22 PM
B&LKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&LKennels Click here to Send B&LKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email B&LKennels Find more posts by B&LKennels Add B&LKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

why do coon hunters argue about dog's, it makes us look like a bunch of jerks. not a very good witness imo.

Old Post 03-15-2012 08:45 PM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Are you SERIOUS???????

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 03-15-2012 09:01 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
Are you SERIOUS???????

Partly serious, but we do look pretty stupid arguing about other people's dog's dont we. who really give's a rat's azz about whether a guy has a zillion grand nites or get's a zillion for a pup? as long as It dosnt affect me I say more power to them.
sounds like a bunch of kid's to me.

Old Post 03-15-2012 09:40 PM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

To me, it's just conversation. Wanna see what this board would be without it? Log onto the AKC board.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 03-15-2012 10:29 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
To me, it's just conversation. Wanna see what this board would be without it? Log onto the AKC board.

THAT BOARD HAS NOT MOVED IN A WEEK....A MOJO THREAD WOULDNT MOVE OVER THERE....

Old Post 03-15-2012 10:35 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nelson Kirkland
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo

Chuck, by far the best comment you have made in months! Even this old geezer is laughing at that one.

Old Post 03-16-2012 02:25 AM
Nelson Kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nelson Kirkland Click here to Send Nelson Kirkland a Private Message Find more posts by Nelson Kirkland Add Nelson Kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo

Would a post about Lipper semen pups get it going??

If not they might as well shut it down.

Old Post 03-16-2012 02:41 AM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Kirkland
Chuck, by far the best comment you have made in months! Even this old geezer is laughing at that one.

THANKS ,I THINK...LOL...MY POST IS SAD BUT TRUE....

VIRGIL,THEY TRIED THAT A YEAR AGO AND I DONT THINK IT HAS ANYMORE POST THEN THIS ONE HAS GOT IN JUST A COUPLE DAYS.....

Old Post 03-16-2012 05:46 AM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Virgil
Would a post about Lipper semen pups get it going??

If not they might as well shut it down.

Might as well say bye bye to Akc and its board. I really don't see them doing any good. Not even a lipper semen female bred to Mojo could do anything over there.

Old Post 03-16-2012 05:48 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote