UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > T-TOP MAXIMUS @ Stud
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

NITECH T-TOP MAXIUMUS @ Stud

After hunting Max the last several nights alone and seeing how good of a young dog he is I have decided to offer him at stud.

Max started running and treeing consistently at 5 months old, he has a super loud mouth, a big screaming bawl on track and a beautiful long locate on the tree and then rolls over to a steady chop. When he is treed right he barks over 125 BPM on the tree. Max is a wide hunter and gets in deep quickly and gets treed quickly. He will hold lots of pressure. I may be putting him in a few hunts this fall or I may wait until after coon season. He has a great disposition with people and dogs. His voice is a little higher pitched than RED (He is even a bit louder than RED), still a good houndy male mouth. He is also a nice solid dark RED.

Max just turn 2 years old. We would welcome you for a hunt with RED or Max anytime! Took him tonight by himself and he treed twice did an awesome job on the second coon. Looked like an old dog doing it, in 500 and treed hard.

Max is as loud as RED and tree`s every bit as hard!!!

MAX

******GRNTCH GRCH'PR'T-TOP RABBLE ROUSER (Back 2 Generations GRNTCH'PR'HOFFMEISTERS RED BOMBER)
**CH GRNTCH CH'PR Ficken’s Greatful Dead Red
******GRNTCH CH'PR'STERKIS'S MACHINE GUN ANNIE
NITECH Deepwoods T-Top MAXIUMUS
******GRNTCH Hoyle Creek Red Rowdy
**GRNTCH CH Williams Bushy Creek Daisy
******GRNTCH BOMBER'S Y2KD

RED

John Dell Buffalo NY/Port Colborne ON
905-834-3222

Last edited by timber hunter on 05-03-2019 at 04:57 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2013 03:28 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Love this quote by our good friend Tom

Tom Solberg
T-Top Redbones

"Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do."

Old Post 09-26-2013 03:54 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

once you finish "Max" he can throw an all grand pedigree, correct? on top of that, has some really nice blood behind him AND comes from a cross that many of them turned out! (or possibly all of them?)

Good luck with him! He looks a lot like his daddy in that pic...
Lizz

Old Post 09-26-2013 07:05 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hi Lizz

Yes Max if he finishes out can produce that all grand litter if bred to the right female of course. Just lucky to get his parents at the the right time. All the pups out of the first cross that have been given a chance have turned out. 2 others I know for sure are very close to being put in the hunts. Lost track of 3 of the females! I know where a total of 4 are. A male is ready now in OK and a female in OH/WV is near ready. There is another one that is here close to me, he can run and tree a coon as well but needs some more time!

Not sure what I am going to do as RED is as competative now as ever, hate to have either sit around. They both need to be in the hunts! RED however does not have a whole lot more to prove other than maybe giving a shot at the world!!!

Thanks Again Lizz, John!!!

Old Post 09-26-2013 08:33 PM
Troy Arnold
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hi Lizz

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
Yes Max if he finishes out can produce that all grand litter if bred to the right female of course. Just lucky to get his parents at the the right time. All the pups out of the first cross that have been given a chance have turned out. 2 others I know for sure are very close to being put in the hunts. Lost track of 3 of the females! I know where a total of 4 are. A male is ready now in OK and a female in OH/WV is near ready. There is another one that is here close to me, he can run and tree a coon as well but needs some more time!

Not sure what I am going to do as RED is as competative now as ever, hate to have either sit around. They both need to be in the hunts! RED however does not have a whole lot more to prove other than maybe giving a shot at the world!!!

Thanks Again Lizz, John!!!

That sounds like a good problem to have. Like that Alan Jackson song says "too much of a good thing is a good thing". Good luck at the hunts.

Redbones
CH Baptist Baxter
Baptist Bella

Old Post 09-27-2013 03:27 AM
Troy Arnold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Troy Arnold Click here to Send Troy Arnold a Private Message Click Here to Email Troy Arnold Find more posts by Troy Arnold Add Troy Arnold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stacey Welch
UKC Forum Member

Crossing Max on an all grand Rocky female would look good.

Old Post 09-27-2013 12:30 PM
Stacey Welch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stacey Welch Click here to Send Stacey Welch a Private Message Click Here to Email Stacey Welch Find more posts by Stacey Welch Add Stacey Welch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Stacey

Yes it would and I am sure there would be a lot of volume in those dogs as well!!!

Old Post 10-08-2013 02:55 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

would you be able to post a "show pic" of Max? I'm trying to help a friend find a good stud for his outlawXWldshowch Dutch female, her first litter was crossed on a T-top bred dog and they really like the way the litter is going at a year old. My first thought was Max but I bet Red would be a good choice too... could you post a pic of both of them? lol thanks!

Old Post 10-08-2013 07:35 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Lizz

I put a picture of RED right under MAX! Would love to help out. Thanks John

Old Post 10-08-2013 07:41 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

I told them about red and max. Man does max look like red!! Some beauts on the tree. I sure hope to be able to use max and/or red in my breeding program done day... Currently we are lacking females, and have no program at all. Someday. I have a plan... Just need to find some qualified females that can make the cut lol not saying there is a lack of them, I just seem to have no luck and now currently no time so I'm putting it off till a better suited time... Ya know how life goes! Maybe next year!
Cant wait to see what happens with max in the hunts.

Lizz

Old Post 10-09-2013 03:06 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Lizz

we look forward to connecting with you and others you know in relationship to making some crosses. If you are looking for a female I will keep you posted if I hear of something. Thanks again John

Old Post 10-10-2013 04:17 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Opening Day of coon season

3 drops with Max by himself!!!!

First drop he went 800 yards through the block was working a track by the road, had to catch him (cars coming)! Next drop in 300 yards in opened up nice, a bunch of locates on the tree then rolled over into a steady chop!!! Had the coon and I shot it out to him! Next drop in 500 yard, ran a track for about 100 yard, nice locate on the tree and then treed hard hard hard! Had the coon I shot it out.

This young Max dog is for real, if I had to fault him in anything, it would be sometimes he wants to run a bit before he starts hunting, and he can be quite wide at times! All those people who say theres not enough go in their reddogs`, Max is not lacking in that department!! Thanks for reading John

Old Post 10-16-2013 06:28 AM
Redbone007
UKC Forum Member

Max

..Looking Good John !

Old Post 10-16-2013 08:55 PM
Redbone007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone007 Click here to Send Redbone007 a Private Message Click Here to Email Redbone007 Find more posts by Redbone007 Add Redbone007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

I think I am going to put him in his first UKC hunt on Friday Oct 25th. Max just turned 2 years old!!!

Old Post 10-18-2013 05:02 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Friday Night

Gonna give it a try, First UKC hunt for my RED pup!!!

Old Post 10-20-2013 05:30 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Max

Good luck with that pup. Please keep us all posted.
If happen to get a night off the 11/1&2 Ginger and I will hit UKC hunt in Monticello Ra.

Old Post 10-20-2013 05:42 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Don

We hope to do well with Max, Keep me posted on Ginger!! Thanks John

Old Post 10-22-2013 05:41 PM
JesseBrewin4
UKC Forum Member

I love

the way this young dog looks, spittin image of Red!

Old Post 10-23-2013 01:57 PM
JesseBrewin4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseBrewin4 Click here to Send JesseBrewin4 a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseBrewin4 Find more posts by JesseBrewin4 Add JesseBrewin4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jesse

He looks a bit different, one thing for sure is he is a really nice coondog like his daddy!!!

Old Post 10-23-2013 06:28 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max

Put Max in his first hunt last night! He did not win but still looked pretty good. He had 2 first strikes and 2 first trees and 3 second tree`s stayed on every tree, 3 of them were splits. He treed hard all 5 trees he was in on. He is gonna make a really good competition dog!! Needs this season to finish him out and then you can watch for him next spring!!!

I think he is going to be a first and first dog in competition!!!

He sure sounds nice getting it done!!!

Thanks for reading John!!!

Old Post 10-26-2013 06:26 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Maniumas

Win or lose, it's exciting to see a young dog you have raised and trained do a good job. Good luck with him.

Old Post 10-28-2013 11:28 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Don

I think he will make GRNITE, but only time will tell!! Feeling pretty blessed to own him!!!

Old Post 10-29-2013 06:00 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max`s Brother Silas Treeing

Old Post 10-30-2013 01:02 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

John

John Thanks for the call. I sure enjoyed talking to you and good luck with your nice young Male out of Red. Dave Woofter Ohio

Old Post 11-04-2013 06:39 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Silas

He is a full littermate brother to my MAX DOG

Old Post 11-09-2013 06:00 PM