UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > New Rule Changes
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

New Rule Changes

Oh my goodness, I just got my Bloodlines magazine and the "actual official rule changes" are not going to be what we thought. UKC actually listened to what the handlers had to say about interpreting the new rules.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2019 01:11 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tommygunner
Banned

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can read

Old Post 09-29-2019 03:25 PM
tommygunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tommygunner Click here to Send tommygunner a Private Message Click Here to Email tommygunner Find more posts by tommygunner Add tommygunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

Re: New Rule Changes

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, I just got my Bloodlines magazine and the "actual official rule changes" are not going to be what we thought. UKC actually listened to what the handlers had to say about interpreting the new rules.

Agreed!! Was very glad to see that the error of certain rules was corrected. SQUEAKY WHEELS DO GET GREASED...… SOMETIMES !!

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Old Post 09-29-2019 03:38 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tommygunner
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can read

I just look at the pictures. I have a very understanding wife that reads the words for me, but I have to trust her to read them correctly.

Old Post 09-29-2019 04:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony.beals
UKC Forum Member

Rules change

Has UKC posted them anywhere else yet?

MSG, US ARMY RETIRED
President of Michigan State United Coon Hunters Association

Old Post 09-30-2019 12:02 AM
tony.beals is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony.beals Click here to Send tony.beals a Private Message Click Here to Email tony.beals Find more posts by tony.beals Add tony.beals to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Must of seen two more purina all red dog hunts listed.

Tar

Old Post 09-30-2019 12:10 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote