UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > My First Timber Chopper Redbone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Anderson74
New UKC Forum Member

My First Timber Chopper Redbone

Hey everyone this is only my second post,but here is my new Timber Chopper pup I got Friday. I am still working on his full name but I call him copper. He is out of moonlight big d and liberty bell from timber chopper. Thanks Wayne Campbell!

https://ukcc74.shutterfly.com/pictures

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2015 05:29 AM
Anderson74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson74 Click here to Send Anderson74 a Private Message Find more posts by Anderson74 Add Anderson74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

He's a very nice looking pup. I hope he turns out to be everything you wanted and more.
One of the best dogs I ever had was a double "Campbell's Timber Chip" bred little male I had back in the early 90's. Chip was a direct son of "Hunter's Timber Chopper." What I wouldn't give to have the likes of him today. Here is about all I have left of him, these two old photos....and a lot of good memories.

Best of luck to you and your new pup!!!!

Old Post 01-11-2015 06:53 AM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Swan
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pup. I don't think you could go wrong in getting a pup out of Big D. If he makes a dog any where close as good as his Sire you will be very pleased.

Oak Hill, Oh 45656

Call 740-682-3908
Text 740-978-6444

:Current Dogs

GRNITECH, PKC CH DELCAMP'S BARNYARD GUN [ GRNITECH Delcamp's Barnyard Horse Harry x GRNITECH Triple B Ragged Ridge Toadie ]
CH NITE CH OUTLAW RED REBEL [ GRNITEC Moonlight Outlaw Mac x GRNITECH Moonlight Ky Trip ]
GRNITECH GRCH RED OAK JAY [ GRNITECH PRIOR'S/LUCAS' RICOCHET RED X BELLA JACK'S OUTLAW ]
GRNITECH GRCH CRAZY MNT MIDNITE RUBYS ROSE #2 Current Reproducing Redbone Female ( CH T-TOP DEACON x GRNITECH CRAZY MTN RUBY )
GRNITECH CH CRAZY MNT MIDNITE CHERRY REIGN [ GRNITECH MONATAN RED RANGER X GRNITECH OUTLAW CHERRY BOMB ]
CH ALLEN'S RICOCHET RUBY #7 CURRENT REPRODUCING REDBONE FEMALE [ GRNITECH PRIOR/LUCAS' RICOCHET RED X BELLA JACK'S OUTLAW ]
NITE CH RED GALA [ NITE CH CROSSCOUNTRY BEAR X GRCH SWANN'S T-TOP ALLIE]

Old Post 01-11-2015 12:45 PM
Ron Swan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Swan Click here to Send Ron Swan a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Swan Find more posts by Ron Swan Add Ron Swan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anderson74
New UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by msinc
[B]He's a very nice looking pup. I hope he turns out to be everything you wanted and more.
One of the best dogs I ever had was a double "Campbell's Timber Chip" bred little male I had back in the early 90's. Chip was a direct son of "Hunter's Timber Chopper." What I wouldn't give to have the likes of him today. Here is about all I have left of him, these two old photos....and a lot of good memories.

Best of luck to you and your new pup!!!!

Thanks for the reply, I am very excited about him and his future.
Chip looks like he was great dog and that's pretty awesome his sire was Hunters Timber Chopper.

Old Post 01-11-2015 05:38 PM
Anderson74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson74 Click here to Send Anderson74 a Private Message Find more posts by Anderson74 Add Anderson74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

i really liked the old timberchopper blood

Old Post 01-21-2015 12:34 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

Re: My First Timber Chopper Redbone

quote:
Originally posted by Anderson74
Hey everyone this is only my second post,but here is my new Timber Chopper pup I got Friday. I am still working on his full name but I call him copper. He is out of moonlight big d and liberty bell from timber chopper. Thanks Wayne Campbell!

https://ukcc74.shutterfly.com/pictures

Nice looking pup!

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Old Post 01-27-2015 04:07 AM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

nice lookin pup them timber chopper dog's was alway's pretty houndy lookin i just got a young female outa black creeks still water chase im wantin to get in the woods if this weather ever get's to where i can get her out

Old Post 01-28-2015 11:50 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
last chance
UKC Forum Member

What are the three generation pedigree on these dogs?I also have some Timber Chopper breeding.

Old Post 04-20-2024 01:56 PM
last chance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for last chance Click here to Send last chance a Private Message Find more posts by last chance Add last chance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote