UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Top 10 things Coonhunters say to Wives
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wes D.
UKC Forum Member

my favorite line for the old lady is.... i got a good feeling about tonite

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2013 12:24 AM
Wes D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes D. Click here to Send Wes D. a Private Message Find more posts by Wes D. Add Wes D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wes D.
my favorite line for the old lady is.... i got a good feeling about tonite

I hope that has to do with COONHUNTING and not...... well you know. rofl (again)..

Gosh , you can tell it's too cold to hunt right now and I'm spending way to much time on here . lol

Old Post 01-23-2013 12:26 AM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes D.
UKC Forum Member

lmao. dirty minds. i wasnt even thankn of it like that. yea its cold for sure 13 here now supposed get down bout 5 thats cold for here in va.

Old Post 01-23-2013 12:30 AM
Wes D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes D. Click here to Send Wes D. a Private Message Find more posts by Wes D. Add Wes D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

The night was going really well and we were only going to do one last drop.

Aim small miss small

Old Post 01-23-2013 02:52 AM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSnowgren
UKC Forum Member

That dam Garmin!

Old Post 01-23-2013 02:56 AM
CSnowgren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSnowgren Click here to Send CSnowgren a Private Message Find more posts by CSnowgren Add CSnowgren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdog1
UKC Forum Member

His stupid dog was running junk and wouldn't shock it

Old Post 01-23-2013 03:03 AM
walkerdog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdog1 Click here to Send walkerdog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdog1 Find more posts by walkerdog1 Add walkerdog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kmckenzie
UKC Forum Member

" its a good investment"

" did I say wed have dinner tonight? I meant next week"

"I haven't spent THAT much money on coon Huntin.."

Old Post 01-23-2013 03:21 AM
Kmckenzie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kmckenzie Click here to Send Kmckenzie a Private Message Click Here to Email Kmckenzie Visit Kmckenzie's homepage! Find more posts by Kmckenzie Add Kmckenzie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

"Wake me up from the couch before you head to bed!"

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 01-23-2013 05:57 AM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

Re: lol

quote:
Originally posted by patches9452
cut the truck off so i can hear

This really did make me laugh out loud, I can't remember how many times I've said this or had it said to me.

Old Post 08-08-2013 01:21 AM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jculler8
"Wake me up from the couch before you head to bed!"

Lol you guys are killing me, I guess even with all our differences coon hunters do have a lot in common.

Old Post 08-08-2013 01:22 AM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boxmanwillie
Banned

FAVORITE LINE

LAST DROP WAS A LOU LOU LOL

Old Post 08-08-2013 02:34 AM
boxmanwillie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boxmanwillie Click here to Send boxmanwillie a Private Message Find more posts by boxmanwillie Add boxmanwillie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tj stirling 25
UKC Forum Member

question

Y do u have so many dogs?

Answer... i got a good 1 a back up good 1 one to back up the back up and the pup is to back up the the other back ups but i really need one more just incase... after that she dont ask anymore

Old Post 08-08-2013 03:27 AM
tj stirling 25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tj stirling 25 Click here to Send tj stirling 25 a Private Message Find more posts by tj stirling 25 Add tj stirling 25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dennis McCoy
UKC Forum Member

I can buy dog food from the coon hide money

Old Post 08-08-2013 04:17 AM
Dennis McCoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis McCoy Click here to Send Dennis McCoy a Private Message Click Here to Email Dennis McCoy Find more posts by Dennis McCoy Add Dennis McCoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigreddog75
UKC Forum Member

top saying

You know how hard it is to find a good dog so you go before he does....by the way ill keep the kids !

Pr init towin it rose(rip)
If in ain't red its not going to be dead

Old Post 08-08-2013 04:43 AM
bigreddog75 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigreddog75 Click here to Send bigreddog75 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigreddog75 Find more posts by bigreddog75 Add bigreddog75 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Moniteaublues
12:00-1:00

Honey can you come get me and take me back to the truck?
And
Honey can you come and pull us out?

And can you get up and pull this tick off my back.

The batteries to the remote are in my Garmin.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 08-08-2013 07:03 AM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JustinH23
"Just one time real quick for good luck."

lmao

Old Post 08-08-2013 03:07 PM
Tom Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Jones Click here to Send Tom Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Jones Find more posts by Tom Jones Add Tom Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

I told this to my ex-wife that dog was here before you and will be here when your gone! Guess what that dog lasted longer then she did!!!!!!!!! True Story!!!!!

Old Post 08-08-2013 03:27 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCooNHHunterS
UKC Forum Member

most important one

Ill be guiding tonight should be here around 12 so if the dogs get stirred up its me and a cast of dog so don't start shooting....
Just go back to sleep

www.deephollerkennels.com
Keepin Em' Treed
336-467-0124

R.I.P GR NT CH Simmons Redneck Ringo Gone But Never Forgotten
Official dealer of moonshiner lights

Prostaff Member for
MOONSHINER LIGHTS
HI TEK RATIONS INTIMIDATOR DOG FEED
WILDGAME INNOVATIONS

Sponsored by:
SOUTHERN STYLE TAXIDERMY
MOONSHINER LIGHTS
WILDGAME INNOVATIONS

( GO BIG OR GO HOME )
2011 Walker Days NtCh 1st Place
2012 English Days Registered 4th Place
2013 Grand American 2nd Place NtCh 4th Place Overall Friday Night
2013 Walker Days 1st Place NtCh Friday Night
2013 Walker Days 1st Place NtCh Saturday Night
2013 Allen Shoe Memorial Hunt Winner
2013 South Eastern Walker Days Overall Hunt Winner
Handled 1st Dog In History To Win Allen Shoe Memorial Hunt & Overall Winner At Walker Days
Call To Reserve A Spot For Your Dog Now
2014 South Eastern Walker Days 2nd place GrNtCh
2014 Purina Race 2nd place Overall
With GRNTCH Hardtime Awesome
2014 UKC World High Scoring English Female And Top 20
2015 South Eastern Walker Days 1st Place NtCh
2015 Black and Tan Days King Of Hunt Overall High Scoring Dog

Old Post 08-10-2013 06:45 PM
JCooNHHunterS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCooNHHunterS Click here to Send JCooNHHunterS a Private Message Click Here to Email JCooNHHunterS Visit JCooNHHunterS's homepage! Find more posts by JCooNHHunterS Add JCooNHHunterS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Latenite
UKC Forum Member

I always take care of my wife when I get in from hunting. Like it makes me excited. Her saying is "Honey you going hunting"

This truly works

Old Post 08-11-2013 03:24 PM
Latenite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Latenite Click here to Send Latenite a Private Message Find more posts by Latenite Add Latenite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ky Show Girl
UKC Forum Member

did you get you phone wet

Old Post 08-11-2013 07:16 PM
Ky Show Girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ky Show Girl Click here to Send Ky Show Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Ky Show Girl Add Ky Show Girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hopm
UKC Forum Member

3 pages and not one who bothers to admit to showing a little appreciation to a wife willing to put up with all the mess that is just part of being a coon hunters wife.

The #1 thing a coon hunter should say to his wife is a great big THANK YOU!!!!

Old Post 08-12-2013 01:17 AM
hopm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hopm Click here to Send hopm a Private Message Find more posts by hopm Add hopm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nsk
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan J
I told this to my ex-wife that dog was here before you and will be here when your gone! Guess what that dog lasted longer then she did!!!!!!!!! True Story!!!!!

X2

Night Stalker Kennels Established in 1976.

Old Post 11-22-2014 06:30 PM
Nsk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nsk Click here to Send Nsk a Private Message Click Here to Email Nsk Find more posts by Nsk Add Nsk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

The thing I have heard for years ... "When you see the head lights pull in the drive way , that's what time I will be home ."

Most us coonhunter widows have learned not to give you all a curfew lol . My motto if you can't beat em' join em' .
Love the one " honey can you get up and throw a rock at that barking dog" . I have about every thing on this post it - Chey and I have been cracking up !

How to keep a coonhunters wife happy ...
#1 Remove your boots before you walk on our carpet .
#2 Do not store coon hides in our freezer - buy your own .
#3 Do not thaw said hides out in our house - yes we know it is warmer in here and it also smells good - we wish to keep it that way .
#4 Do not wake us up at 4 am to tell how your hunt went - it can wait till morning . Once asleep we wish to stay that way .
#5 Buy a no bark collar for the barker you leave at home - he may not bark when you are here but when left behind , he drives us crazy .
#6 When you sell that young high power to buy another a couple benjamin's our way makes us happy
#7 Do not leave doubled up pairs of wodded up socks in our bathroom or bedroom floor , this goes for wet & dirty clothes . A little cleanliness goes a long way with us .
#8 Coonhunter buddies calling at 5 am to see how hunt went wakes us up too . You all may be nocturnal but we aren't , they can wait till day light .
#9 A dinner out here and there is a good thing .
#10 We do not want to wake up with your ticks on us - take a shower and check yourself before crawling into bed .
#11 Spit cups get spilled - throw them away - from truck that we drive and from table by your chair
#12 Give a little kiss and I love you on your way out the door . We know you we will be back sooner or later - you always are - not just anyone is gonna put up with you lol .

Most of us had know clue what we were getting into when we married you , but many of us women who have choose to stick with you , have grown to love your hounds too and support your love of the sport . Chey has a problem with a few of the coonhunters wives rules but has caught on pretty good . This list is for you new comers and hard headed ol' dogs .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 11-23-2014 at 12:45 AM

Old Post 11-23-2014 12:41 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
. This list is for you new comers and hard headed ol' dogs .

Those are all good Jen. lol.. Tell Chey I said hello. I ain't seen him in several years.

Old Post 11-23-2014 01:33 AM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by longshot
Those are all good Jen. lol.. Tell Chey I said hello. I ain't seen him in several years.

Will do , he took of to a hunt this evening (out of state ready for Mo rifle season to be over to many deer hunters and he is not gonna leave that high strung young dog on the chain) I opted out for good book and warm fire . We were reading on here before he left - so many of these I have heard - hilarious stuff thanks for pulling up .
My wives list could go on and on I should write a book lol .
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-23-2014 01:55 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote