UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Top 10 things Coonhunters say to Wives
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
barryg35
UKC Forum Member

"its your stupid cat thats makin my dog bark so much"
"ill get those coon skins out of the fridge tonight"

"yes im ordering a new light, you dont want your son walking in the dark do you?"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2010 02:54 AM
barryg35 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barryg35 Click here to Send barryg35 a Private Message Click Here to Email barryg35 Find more posts by barryg35 Add barryg35 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bullrider19591
UKC Forum Member

say to wives

my wife ask me where are u going hunting the woods lol

Old Post 02-05-2010 02:55 AM
bullrider19591 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bullrider19591 Click here to Send bullrider19591 a Private Message Click Here to Email bullrider19591 Find more posts by bullrider19591 Add bullrider19591 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

'' No Honey , I wasn't in the local bar last night , I just left my truck there when I met Larry to go hunting. We never went inside or anything. ''

Old Post 02-05-2010 02:59 AM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by longshot
'' Larry won't be here for at least 15 minutes. Thats plenty of time.. Whadda ya say??''

'' You don't even have to put that book down ''

'' I promise I won't mess up your hair''

Lmao , don't kid me guys , I know ya'll have tried all three of these. Can you read between the lines. This will probably get the thread deleted. LMAO

I can see No one is gonna touch these with a 10 foot pole ? ROFLMAO..

Old Post 02-05-2010 03:06 AM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvgru
UKC Forum Member

Longshot, sorry ive only had 1 thread deleated in my time, if i commeted on that it blow my avarage! lol!

Old Post 02-05-2010 01:41 PM
marvgru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marvgru Click here to Send marvgru a Private Message Click Here to Email marvgru Find more posts by marvgru Add marvgru to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckskin Plott
UKC Forum Member

I actually said this...
"My dogs have better breeding than your family does.. "
That didnt go over real well but sometimes you just say what is on your mind

Old Post 02-05-2010 02:55 PM
Buckskin Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckskin Plott Click here to Send Buckskin Plott a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckskin Plott Find more posts by Buckskin Plott Add Buckskin Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSnowgren
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I can see No one is gonna touch these with a 10 foot pole ? ROFLMAO..

"You don't even have to move, I'll do all the work."

"If it tastes bad, ask your sister how she learned to do it."

Get your mind out of the gutter! Not what you think

Last edited by CSnowgren on 02-05-2010 at 03:08 PM

Old Post 02-05-2010 03:05 PM
CSnowgren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSnowgren Click here to Send CSnowgren a Private Message Find more posts by CSnowgren Add CSnowgren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barryg35
UKC Forum Member

yall really trying to get it deleted now!

Old Post 02-05-2010 03:41 PM
barryg35 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barryg35 Click here to Send barryg35 a Private Message Click Here to Email barryg35 Find more posts by barryg35 Add barryg35 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssgied
UKC Forum Member

hmm

It was his dog that wouldn't come in,mine was in the box,that is why I'm so late.And she says" maybe you shouldn't hunt with him anymore",oh honey you know I'm just trying to help him out.

Old Post 02-05-2010 05:28 PM
ssgied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssgied Click here to Send ssgied a Private Message Click Here to Email ssgied Find more posts by ssgied Add ssgied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by marvgru
Longshot, sorry ive only had 1 thread deleated in my time, if i commeted on that it blow my avarage! lol!

Yup, I'm thinking I might should put the padlock on the thread before it does end up in the gutter.... But man that is some funny stuff.. lmao

Old Post 02-05-2010 07:44 PM
Stampede
New UKC Forum Member

Re: hmm

quote:
Originally posted by ssgied
It was his dog that wouldn't come in,mine was in the box,that is why I'm so late.And she says" maybe you shouldn't hunt with him anymore",oh honey you know I'm just trying to help him out.

Yup, that's one that is used at my house a lot. Another one that may have been used is "Oh sure you've seen that dog before. He's been here for a year or so, he just grew a little..."

Old Post 02-09-2010 07:17 PM
Stampede is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stampede Click Here to Email Stampede Find more posts by Stampede Add Stampede to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Dawg
UKC Forum Member

Check is in the mail.............

Tonkawa Okla. 74653
580-628-0507
CH 'PR' Grady's Dark Woods Waylon -Bluetic

NITECH 'PR' Grady's Insane Tinker Bell (Tink) - Treeing walker --Okla. State Hunt open redg. winner

'PR' Grady's Barley - Treeing Walker

Old Post 02-09-2010 07:26 PM
Okie Dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Dawg Click here to Send Okie Dawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Dawg Find more posts by Okie Dawg Add Okie Dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Dawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CSnowgren
"You don't even have to move, I'll do all the work."

"If it tastes bad, ask your sister how she learned to do it."

Get your mind out of the gutter! Not what you think

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonkawa Okla. 74653
580-628-0507
CH 'PR' Grady's Dark Woods Waylon -Bluetic

NITECH 'PR' Grady's Insane Tinker Bell (Tink) - Treeing walker --Okla. State Hunt open redg. winner

'PR' Grady's Barley - Treeing Walker

Old Post 02-09-2010 07:29 PM
Okie Dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Dawg Click here to Send Okie Dawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Dawg Find more posts by Okie Dawg Add Okie Dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allaboutthedogs
UKC Forum Member

lines

Ill be home before sun up

If you go I won't let you fall in the mud/creek/over a tree

You can sit in the truck its warm

Hey this guy wants me to watch his dog for a while

I'm sorry I was late the dogs were a mile in

Its three where have you been I was just walkin through the woods for no reason

Old Post 02-10-2010 12:38 AM
allaboutthedogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allaboutthedogs Click here to Send allaboutthedogs a Private Message Click Here to Email allaboutthedogs Find more posts by allaboutthedogs Add allaboutthedogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KWelch
UKC Forum Member

Oh honey, I don't really want to go hunting tonight but he wants to go so I guess I'll make myself.

This is the number one I get. LMAO

Old Post 02-10-2010 12:57 AM
KWelch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KWelch Click here to Send KWelch a Private Message Find more posts by KWelch Add KWelch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BAWL_TRACK
UKC Forum Member

some of yall are crazier then hell LMAO

Old Post 02-10-2010 01:05 AM
BAWL_TRACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAWL_TRACK Click here to Send BAWL_TRACK a Private Message Click Here to Email BAWL_TRACK Find more posts by BAWL_TRACK Add BAWL_TRACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GORDON CATES
UKC Forum Member

heres one everyone forgot:
hey baby call so and so and tell him im on my way,and i ll be there as quick as i can.

or

call him and tell him i got to get gas and im on my way.

GR NITE CH HARDKNOCK BLUE SPRINT LD
GR NITE CH HARDKNOCK BAWLING BLUE CURLEY: SIRE

Old Post 02-10-2010 11:20 PM
GORDON CATES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GORDON CATES Click here to Send GORDON CATES a Private Message Click Here to Email GORDON CATES Find more posts by GORDON CATES Add GORDON CATES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patches9452
UKC Forum Member

lol

cut the truck off so i can hear

Old Post 02-10-2010 11:26 PM
patches9452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patches9452 Click here to Send patches9452 a Private Message Click Here to Email patches9452 Find more posts by patches9452 Add patches9452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I think even non-hunters have used that one a few times. LMAO

Another version of it would be ;

'' Larry won't be here for at least 15 minutes. Thats plenty of time.. Whadda ya say??''

Lmao , don't kid me guys , I know ya'll have tried all three of these. Can you read between the lines. This will probably get the thread deleted. LMAO

Heres one that may get you locked outa the house Longshot.

"You dont need to take the top off, I dont have time to chew the fat"

Old Post 02-10-2010 11:50 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

LMAO !!! Elvis , your so bad......

Old Post 02-10-2010 11:56 PM
Allen Payne
UKC Forum Member

NO I'm not just getting in, I'm just getting up I have to be to work early this morning.

Old Post 02-10-2010 11:59 PM
Allen Payne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen Payne Click here to Send Allen Payne a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen Payne Visit Allen Payne's homepage! Find more posts by Allen Payne Add Allen Payne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunnybuster24
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I think even non-hunters have used that one a few times. LMAO

Another version of it would be ;

Seems I might have used those lines once or twice. Sad thing is they never work.

Old Post 02-11-2010 12:48 AM
bunnybuster24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunnybuster24 Click here to Send bunnybuster24 a Private Message Click Here to Email bunnybuster24 Find more posts by bunnybuster24 Add bunnybuster24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chastinamber92
Banned

Its time to tree in the hole honey

Old Post 01-22-2013 08:54 PM
chastinamber92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chastinamber92 Click here to Send chastinamber92 a Private Message Find more posts by chastinamber92 Add chastinamber92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdog1
UKC Forum Member

No thats not my dog it belongs to red I'm just going to hunt it awhile.

I didn't buy it im just trying it.

I need a new light.

I'm just going to the club to see who shows up to hunt...And later..

They need me to even the cast up

Old Post 01-22-2013 09:36 PM
walkerdog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdog1 Click here to Send walkerdog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdog1 Find more posts by walkerdog1 Add walkerdog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdog1
UKC Forum Member

Went to a hunt one time with out a dog about 2 hours later my phone rings she relized that all my dogs were in their pens...My answer well honey I'm hunting a dog for Red

Old Post 01-22-2013 09:42 PM
walkerdog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdog1 Click here to Send walkerdog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdog1 Find more posts by walkerdog1 Add walkerdog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote