UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > UKC Registration Department
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

UKC Registration Department

Is the complete department out with Covid? Has UKC fired the complete department?

I sent a litter registration online. Since then I’ve contacted them multiple times through their chat line. They keep telling me my papers will be processed and I should receive them soon. I know my credit card was charged on 11-20-21($48) 12-14-21($30) and 1-12-22($30). They love taking my money and seem to hate giving me service.

UKC is making me look bad, these pup owners are wanting their papers!!!

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2022 04:44 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockyford
UKC Forum Member

It’s terrible that it’s still an excuse. Understand they register a bunch of dogs, but losing papers and blaming it on the post office isn’t great. Haven’t had PKC lose anything in the mail yet. Than when you do finally get your papers you than gotta pay the higher registration fee if it’s after their birthday.. sure haven’t had any problems shipping anything else.

Old Post 01-28-2022 06:02 PM
Rockyford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockyford Click here to Send Rockyford a Private Message Click Here to Email Rockyford Find more posts by Rockyford Add Rockyford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Revenge
UKC Forum Member

They need to hire some more people. Not like they aren't making a TON of money on papers. Bought a dog and sent papers off 5 weeks ago. Have had my $KC papers for 3 and a half weeks and still waiting on UKC papers.

Old Post 01-28-2022 06:50 PM
Revenge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Revenge Click here to Send Revenge a Private Message Find more posts by Revenge Add Revenge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Sent in dna first part of November two separate and different days was told yesterday must have been lost in the mail so had to send them again today pissed!

Old Post 01-28-2022 08:13 PM
tmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmarshall Click here to Send tmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email tmarshall Find more posts by tmarshall Add tmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

I find it funny that UKC doesn’t respond, like they haven’t read this post. I’ve been on the Most Monitored List for 15 years. I can make another post and have it deleted in 2 minutes. 😂

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 01-28-2022 09:18 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Revenge
They need to hire some more people. Not like they aren't making a TON of money on papers. Bought a dog and sent papers off 5 weeks ago. Have had my $KC papers for 3 and a half weeks and still waiting on UKC papers.

First off before they hire more they need to FIRE a few in leadership rolls. They have had over 2 years to coordinate and stream line the process to make sure it is working correctly. By all complaints it isn't working so don't ad more apples to the cart till you have good apple trees.
My next question is what have you done about it as customers. If I had problems with a business as I have read on here. I would have filed a complaint with the BBB Better Business Bureau of Kalamazoo MI. They have a complaint online form that takes a lot less time to fill out, then it does to talk to someone at UKC. Go fill out that form and when they start getting multiple complaints a week, week after week of money withdrawn from accounts no papers. heads will roll or they could even be shut down do it if you want to see improvement.

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-29-2022 01:47 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

I have to agree it poor service. It took 5 months to get my puppy papers for my last litter. I had to call them 3 times, e mailed them 3 times and talked to them at AO about it.

I would say some of there workers need relieved of their jobs and new employees that give a ch*t put in charge. Obviously some of the in charge workers don't care or things would change after all this is not a new issue.

Old Post 01-29-2022 02:40 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

I singled registered my 2 beagles back April 2021. They were AKC registered. Female took about a month and a half... (dye in heat in September), male.... they cashed my check(same envelope as female), but lost his info... but lost his info after I called them 4 weeks after I got hers, did everything on line( I used old post office and mailed with a copy of AKC ped in case they couldn't read my handwritten ped first time).. they assured me it would be completed and mailed the following week... Called in 2 weeks... can find NO info on the males papers. Did it again... they finally got my papers to me...5 months after I started..and messed his name up.. I left it messed up, who knows how long it would have taken to fix.
I bred to a male in W. Va. His owner had raised a litter out of him send paid rush service. Took 9 weeks to get papers. Amazing, the other 2 registries took 5 days and 11 days... my female had pups September 26th.. papers came early January.
My wife even said she understand pedigrees and shoukd apply to work on the weekends and get them caught up. (She does mail order pharmacy). Yeah.. this is getting crazy.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 01-29-2022 at 03:22 PM

Old Post 01-29-2022 03:04 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

Did Russell Smith leave UKC? He is banned from the board!

Old Post 01-29-2022 04:14 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by berger
First off before they hire more they need to FIRE a few in leadership rolls. They have had over 2 years to coordinate and stream line the process to make sure it is working correctly. By all complaints it isn't working so don't ad more apples to the cart till you have good apple trees.
My next question is what have you done about it as customers. If I had problems with a business as I have read on here. I would have filed a complaint with the BBB Better Business Bureau of Kalamazoo MI. They have a complaint online form that takes a lot less time to fill out, then it does to talk to someone at UKC. Go fill out that form and when they start getting multiple complaints a week, week after week of money withdrawn from accounts no papers. heads will roll or they could even be shut down do it if you want to see improvement.

You might have the best idea I heard yet. I knew there had to be a reason I like you.

If I don’t have my papers by Friday the Kalamazoo BBB might just be getting a report from me.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 01-29-2022 05:11 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

I mailed A PKC A LITTER REGISTRATION On 2 litters Less than 21 days Later I received BOTH SETS OF PUP PAPERWORK. Sent The same 2 litters via Internet Litter Registration same day as I mailed out the PKC paperwork Been over 4 weeks since receiving PKC PAPERWORK Still waiting on UKC.

Old Post 01-30-2022 07:13 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth Tavares
I find it funny that UKC doesn’t respond, like they haven’t read this post. I’ve been on the Most Monitored List for 15 years. I can make another post and have it deleted in 2 minutes. 😂

Wrong department Tavares. This forum is hunting related and not registration. The Registration Department has their own separate crew, managers, and such there. This should go on their Registration Forum, the one they monitor and respond to.

Old Post 01-31-2022 01:39 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Wrong department Tavares. This forum is hunting related and not registration. The Registration Department has their own separate crew, managers, and such there. This should go on their Registration Forum, the one they monitor and respond to.

So, it’s been moved and still no response. 🙄

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 02-02-2022 02:51 AM