UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Commander in Chief
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Commander in Chief

I wonder if the idiots that voted for Biden even realized that they were voting to make him Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces? If one of our enemies decides to take advantage of America in the next 3 1/2 years, we are in serious trouble.

Look at what is going on in Afghanastan. The withdrawal is a complete mess.

Look at what is going on at our Southern Border. Biden has opened up the border and the Cartels are invading America. Biden is sitting back and looking the other way.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2021 04:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

DICTATOR IN CHIEF

Another Vietnam....Was never a war. Lives lost. Walk away and withdraw .Nothing accomplished while the suppose to be reason for conflict re-enters and takes over.

Joe Biden Discussing Idea to Ban Americans from Interstate Travel Unless They Get the Vaccine

Joe Biden wants to make things miserable for Americans who aren’t making the personal medical decision he wants them to make.

This sentence: “White House officials say Biden wanted to initially operate with restraint to ensure that Americans were ready for the strong-arming from the federal government.” Yes, the president of the United States wants to prepare you to be strong-armed. By the federal government.

Buried seventeen paragraphs down:

Still, while more severe measures — such as mandating vaccines for interstate travel or changing how the federal government reimburses treatment for those who are unvaccinated and become ill with COVID-19 — have been discussed, the administration worried that they would be too polarizing for the moment.

Too polarizing “for the moment.” Limiting what Americans can freely travel throughout AMERICA is too polarizing “for the moment.” That sentence was tossed in, seventeen paragraphs down, as an aside. Too polarizing for the moment because, I suppose, Americans haven’t been strong-armed enough yet.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 08-13-2021 at 06:03 PM

Old Post 08-13-2021 05:59 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

This guy and the whole bunch at just complete idiots. We are asked to get the vaccine or it can be mandated, while he is allowing thousands of in-vaccinated illegals to come here everyday and flys them all over the **** country. He should be tried for treason. if guilty, and he is, hang his old ass by the neck until dead, and anybody else who is in his circle of conspirators.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 08-13-2021 08:55 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, in the middle of all the mess that is going on....Biden went on vacation today... Now that is a true leader...

Old Post 08-13-2021 10:12 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Biden has spent 26 of his first 29 weekends away from the White House. He sure does like "time off". Another mark of a real leader.

Old Post 08-13-2021 10:19 PM
benderb4
Banned

Really can't get any worse
Super spreader elitist party with NO MASKS.
This is truly I am better then you elite dictating behavior while doing as they please
WHAT COVID ???

Breaking news..

At least 63 people on Martha's Vineyard have tested positive for Covid-19 since Barack Obama's maskless 60th birthday party bash

Darn it.. Piglosi got disinvited at last moment .I read she got off plane and was told she was disinvited LOL. Oh the disappointment ..No free booze. No COVID..LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...00006AF8F0977D7

Hypocrisy: Barack Obama Dances Maskless Among Hundreds of Guests

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...undreds-guests/

WHAT MASKS?? We don't need no stinkin' masks!!
The way the privileged ruling party lives and the way they are commanding we must live. !!!!

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 08-14-2021 at 03:31 AM

Old Post 08-14-2021 03:08 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

How long will it be before pos Biden says we need to bring 100s of thousands afgan refugees to the US?

Old Post 08-14-2021 02:42 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dictator Biden opened our Southern Border and allowed more than 200,000 illegals in just the month of July alone.

Old Post 08-14-2021 02:46 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Dictator Biden opened our Southern Border and allowed more than 200,000 illegals in just the month of July alone.

He thinks he has to keep seeding the CCP virus around the country to maintain control, without the plague even a percentage of libtards would break rank

Old Post 08-14-2021 05:43 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Pos Biden must of just assumed the Taliban was following the WHO covie guidance. At least pos Biden still has a perfect record on being wrong

Old Post 08-16-2021 01:38 AM
benderb4
Banned

He is worse then the crap you scrape off the bottom of your shoe.
Lying dirt bag. Why did so many young men and women die or come home disabled for life ?

https://media.gab.com/system/media_...29973b4bdd8.mp4

Last edited by benderb4 on 08-16-2021 at 02:04 AM

Old Post 08-16-2021 01:59 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

1. Afghanastan
2. Southern Border
3. Runaway inflation
4. Covid

The lights are on but nobody is home this morning. Where is our Commander in Chief?

Old Post 08-16-2021 03:37 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
He is worse then the crap you scrape off the bottom of your shoe.
Lying dirt bag. Why did so many young men and women die or come home disabled for life ?

https://media.gab.com/system/media_...29973b4bdd8.mp4

He completely abandoned a plan that would have safety got our people out. Kabul was not to be the last city because it is near indefensible because of the city surrounding the airport and the terrain. This idiot has put our soldiers in a fish in a barrel a situation (the words of a very good friend of mine retired from the marines). The news media is just now starting to pick up on how do our military security forces get out with the airport situation deteriorating quickly and this doesn't even account for the anti aircraft weapons in the Talibans hands.
Pray hard for our boys they have been sent into a bad situation!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-16-2021 05:29 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

I read they were told to shelter in place !!!
That China told him they wanted US out of Afghanistan ...And he and Hunter are their bed buddies( China blackmail over laptop maybe?) ...So of course he is complying .

No exit plans discussed ... so now there is chaos

Another seal team 6 death sentence massacre ?

Another embassy slaughter ?

Leaving high tech weapons and F15's intact for the Taliban and China .

This POS poor excuse for an INSTALLED RULER is being laughed at by the Taliban

SPINELESS WHIMP Hiding in the basement instead of confronting the ongoing events.

He is now begging Taliban to be nice while we exit...

Multitude of pictures of Taliban executing multiple citizens

This Idiot was incapable of lucid thought with all his faculties. So how the heck can he command the US forces with Half a brain ?

Incapable of self intelligent reasoning.. He plagiarized and lied his way through every thing he did in life. Unable to think on his own but instead by stealing others works and words .
If he was a Republican the RATS would be screaming their lungs out.... BUT THEY ARE SILENT !!!!

THEY KNOW HE IS A FOOL AND A DISGRACE

Last edited by benderb4 on 08-16-2021 at 06:35 PM

Old Post 08-16-2021 05:57 PM
benderb4
Banned

ANOTHER JOKE

NATIONAL DISGRACE! Anti-Trumper General Mark Milley Claimed: ‘I Guarantee You… Afghan Security Forces Have The Capacity To Sufficiently Fight And Defend Their Country’

On July 21, anti-Trump General Mark Milley underestimated the Taliban terrorists and guaranteed that Afghanistan has the ability to prevent a Taliban takeover of the country.

Needs a rank demotion !!!!
Must of been sleeping with Hunter

Old Post 08-16-2021 06:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Our Commander in Chief announced today that he is sending 6,000 US troops to Afghanastan to remove 2,500 US troops. Now does that make any sense whatsoever? This can be explained with only one word, "incompetence".

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-16-2021 at 09:26 PM

Old Post 08-16-2021 09:18 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs down

The Commander in Thief !

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 08-16-2021 09:50 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden returned to the White House yesterday; ate lunch; read a speech written for him off the teleprompter and then left and went back on vacation. What a leader and commander he is. It is being reported that our European allies are laughing about Biden now. Some are being quoted as referring to him as Joke Biden.

Old Post 08-17-2021 02:35 PM
benderb4
Banned

Saw Tele prompter picture that "TOLD HIM....LEAVE" after speech was over.

It's Trumps fault again...
Biden once again caught trying to discredit Trump by undoing the Treaties he had worked out with Afghanistan and US withdrawal..

White house physician is recommending invoking 25th .

We tried to warn the Dumb***es this was goingto happen.
Can any one imagine if this had been an attack on th US instead of a withdrawal ???

Now you see why theywanted to take away his powers to invoke war without approval.
THEY KNOW !!! But keep covering for him

Old Post 08-17-2021 03:01 PM
benderb4
Banned

Couple notable quotes

As Afghanistan has collapsed and been taken over by the Taliban, Kamala Harris is reportedly refusing to accept any responsibility.

Harris refused to be part of addressing the American people on Sunday after the terrorist group took over Kubal, the capital of Afghanistan.

Kyle Becker at Becker News reports that a source informed him that
"Harris screamed “They will not pin this sh*t on me!”"

Republican Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said she is drafting Articles of Impeachment against Biden as the debacle on his Afghanistan withdrawal of troops continues.

“I have my team right now working on articles of impeachment,” she said. “Because I’m so disgusted with Joe Biden. You know I’ve already filed one set of articles of impeachment. But his failure as a president is unspeakable.”

“Anytime any Democrat ever speaks to America about gun control again, and they want to talk to you about your AR-15, you tell them right now how many weapons and how many semi-automatic weapons did you hand over to terrorists in Afghanistan, to the Taliban, ISIS and possible Al-Qaeda before you ever talk to Americans about gun control,” she said.

Last edited by benderb4 on 08-17-2021 at 05:10 PM

Old Post 08-17-2021 04:54 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

If a person didn't know better, after living through Carter, Clinton, obumer now part of pos Biden, you'd swear there's been some kind warped goal to take Carter's worst president in history title away

Old Post 08-17-2021 08:09 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
If a person didn't know better, after living through Carter, Clinton, obumer now part of pos Biden, you'd swear there's been some kind warped goal to take Carter's worst president in history title away

DONE already .. Accomplished that in only 7 months

In the Incompetent Bidens goal to destroy Trumps legacy by undoing every accomplishment ...

This poor excuses Hatred and TDS is so profound

He is destroying himself . Although I think PIG"losi is helping to push his buttons

He is turning this FAKE PRESIDENCY into what will be remembered as one of the worse one term INSTALLED BY CHEATING presidential terms of any sitting ?????....What should he be called .? He was not elected .

A Puppet ??... Tsar ?...Dictator ?...Pretender ???...Liar in Chief ???..

Old Post 08-17-2021 09:40 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
What should he be called .? He was not elected .

A Puppet ??... Tsar ?...Dictator ?...Pretender ???...Liar in Chief ???..

I can't say it here I'd have to ban myself!

We have Americans citizens and military in grave danger in Kabul because of his not using a proper exist strategy. Not to mention that choosing the final airfield from Kabul put our military it what may end up a suicide mission could not have been chosen by accident.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-18-2021 04:00 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

The best thing that can be said of pos Biden is that he is one dumb, cowardly sob. And it ain't just him, it's the whole crowd he's brought in. I agree with Bender, he's earned the title of being worst president in history. Carter was coward and an idiot but I think at least he loved America and had morals. If the idiots that voted him don't see it, they are just as stupid as the POS they voted for, and are probably a lost cause.

Old Post 08-18-2021 10:02 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I'm not saying this is the case, but it seems as though China has something over Biden and they're calling the shots. I'm not saying this is true. It just appears that way. Probably just a coincidence.

Old Post 08-18-2021 07:09 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote