UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Walker Dogs of College Footbal
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Walker Dogs of College Footbal

I hope this doesn't get me banned for trying to stir up trouble.

How many SEC teams are playing in post season bowl games this year? How are the ones that have already played doing? How many SEC teams are in the Final Four competing for the National Championship?

I have been so worried about Covid, I haven't been able to keep up this year.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2021 11:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

As of tonight, the SEC is a disappointing 0-4.

Old Post 12-29-2021 07:13 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Bowl game

Well Alabama is playing U.C., Universety of Cincinnati, in the Cotton Bowl, friday night, i'd like to see U.C. surprise them. I think UC is ranked no 4 , Bama no 1.

Old Post 12-29-2021 07:17 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, maybe they are the Redbones of bowl games.

Old Post 12-29-2021 12:41 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

U.C.

Well, U.C. went up to Norto Dame, and kicked the crap out of them.

Old Post 12-30-2021 02:39 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: U.C.

quote:
Originally posted by JOE H BROOKS

Kicking Dames but isn't such a big task. Doing the same to Alabama will be something to hang their hat on, but don't look for that to happen. As bad as i hate it, ST. NICK always has his team ready to play in big games.

Look for a Alabama/ Georgia NC game.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 12-30-2021 12:34 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Robert, if your prediction is correct, can Georgia do better than they did in the SEC championship game?

Old Post 12-30-2021 04:02 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: U.C.

quote:

Both over ranked.
Neither played anybody 'ranked' except each other all year

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-30-2021 05:47 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Robert, if your prediction is correct, can Georgia do better than they did in the SEC championship game?

ABSOLUTELY!!! It will take a better effort on the coaches part in preparation and on the players part in execution, but i believe you will see a much more focused Georgia Team. They want that championship and hopefully they will earn it.

I really hope that Cincy can upset the big guy, but i am a realist too. On one hand we can all wish, but then the other hand brings you back into reality.

PREDICTIONS: GA 28 MICH 10
ALA 35 CINC 20

Championship GA 24 ALA 14

we can all dream and hope. I dreamed that three times so it must be true right?

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 12-30-2021 06:13 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

UC

I think i was around 4 years old, when the people we were renting, the farm from, gave me a UC jacket in my size, and this would have been in the 60's. That's about the time of Oscar Robertson, and UC'S basket ball team won it all. So i can hope, that Bama has a bad day, by the way i was happy that Mich. was finally able to beat Ohio State, i was getting tired, of OSU beating Mich. every year, ain't no fun when they win all the time.

Old Post 12-31-2021 10:54 AM
Moderator III
UKC Moderator

Alabama

7-0 Alabama

Old Post 12-31-2021 08:50 PM
Moderator III is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moderator III Click here to Send Moderator III a Private Message Find more posts by Moderator III Add Moderator III to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Cincinnati never had a chance.

Neither does Michigan.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-01-2022 at 02:06 AM

Old Post 01-01-2022 02:03 AM
Moderator III
UKC Moderator

Smile

They were outgunned from the beginning .

Old Post 01-01-2022 02:07 AM
Moderator III is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moderator III Click here to Send Moderator III a Private Message Find more posts by Moderator III Add Moderator III to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I actually started feeling sorry for poor Michigan. Cincinnati didn't look much better. It is like there is SEC football and then there is everyone else. It is hard to believe that Michigan and Cincinnati are the best they have. I wonder if it is the players or the coaching?

Old Post 01-01-2022 03:30 AM
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

UC

If U.C. can hang on to their coach, they might be back, next year.

Old Post 01-01-2022 07:46 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Next year? I heard that they were going to do away with the BCS and just crown the winner of the SEC Championship game the National Champion. Everyone else would just play in regular bowl games like they used to.

Old Post 01-01-2022 08:38 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How in the world did Notre Dame get through their regular season with an 11-1 record?

Old Post 01-01-2022 10:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well, surely Ohio State can beat Utah. Does anybody even know where Utah is?

Old Post 01-01-2022 10:09 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: UC

quote:

LOL their coach said they graduate around 20 seniors.
They won't be 'back'.They never were to begin with.

Beat N.D. big deal N.D. ducks everybody too. And they are getting beat too.

Old Post 01-01-2022 10:15 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

SEC

SEC showed its Football dominance .......again.

I was hoping Michigan would have gotten #1 seed after Bama Beat Ga.

Just to see M over ranked Cin. and at least be in final game.

No such luck

Old Post 01-01-2022 10:19 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: UC

quote:
Just learned UC's offensive coordinator is coming to LSU. I hope he's better next year than he was yesterday.

Old Post 01-02-2022 12:04 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Rock, they are saying on the TV tonight that Georgia is a 3 point favorite over Alabama.

Old Post 01-02-2022 03:46 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Well, surely Ohio State can beat Utah. Does anybody even know where Utah is?

I went to Montana for a wedding and went out for the Bachelorette party and before the night was over we were taking a picture in front of a welcome to Utah sign. Probably how most find Utah by accident.
Roll tide roll!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-02-2022 09:50 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Rock, they are saying on the TV tonight that Georgia is a 3 point favorite over Alabama.

I don't know how they come up with their numbers, but history shows the team that wins the first meeting normally loses the second in same season play. I hope history repeats itself. GO DAWGS

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 01-04-2022 12:05 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Rock, this thread is titled "Walker Dogs of College Football". I'm afraid your bulldogs might be blue ticks on Monday night. LOL

Old Post 01-04-2022 03:34 PM