UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Therapeutics
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Vaccination

quote:
Originally posted by berger
This is false reporting, I know quite a few amish and family members that have had Covid none are vaccinated, none were hospitalized or ventilators most had mild or no symptons except they lost their taste and smell for a while and have been told this is happening in alot of amish communities.

The ones being Hospitalized are mostly the Non-Vaccinated.
I personally know of Several people that didn't have a Covid Vaccine and they range from mild symptoms like no taste or smell & feeling tired, to some Hospitalized to some that have died.
Bottom line is if you don't want a Vaccine then don't get it and if you do then get it.......it's just a simple decision.
It effects people differently and so does the end results of it.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2021 11:42 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Richard,
Please tell us all what DR BEN CARSON said live on Fox last night.

I'll wait;

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-22-2021 02:13 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I didn't see it. What did he say?

Old Post 12-22-2021 02:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POP
UKC Forum Member

I just recovered from covid.

I used the dosage and duration of what the local Amish are using around here with success.

I used the 1% liquid for 3 days in a row starting on day 1 of symptoms.......i honestly cant say if it helped or not. Not saying it isn't helping the Amish communities but i really never saw the miraculous recovery i keep hearing about.
it sucked......until i got to the 9th day and received the monoclonal antibody infusion. that made a huge difference.

i also was doing the vitamin D, C and zinc along with Quercetin and green tea with honey. Now it could be that because i took it early on that i never ended up in the hospital or pneumonia and it helped. But maybe it did nothing and i wasn't going to anyway....who knows. That's my experience with it. im good now and back to work doing fine.

I also have a co-worker who is still fighting it that took the pill form the duration and dosage that he was supposed to and he ended up with pneumonia but luckily wasn't hospitalized. He also finally went and got the monoclonal antibody infusion and is now beginning to recover. So based on these two firsthand experience's, i cant honestly say if it helped or not.

Old Post 12-22-2021 02:37 PM
POP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POP Click here to Send POP a Private Message Find more posts by POP Add POP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I didn't see it. What did he say?

Natural Immunity is stronger than Vaccines.

Omincron isn't as bad they are trying to make it.Mild to no symptoms.

Old Post 12-22-2021 02:49 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well that is great, but tell it to the 825,000 that have died while getting natural immunity.

Did he say how long natural immunity lasts?

I wonder if Omicron symptoms are not as severe because 85% of American adults are now vaccinated? Either way I am glad but that doesn't change the fact that about 1,500 more Purebloods are dying every day from acquiring natural immunity. How many people are dying each day from getting vaccinated?

Old Post 12-22-2021 03:15 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

HEALTH NEWS
If You’ve Had COVID You’re Likely Protected for Life

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...fe_4169013.html

Long-Term Immunity Likely After COVID-19 Infection
For the study, blood samples were collected from 77 people who had recovered from COVID-19, about one month after the onset of symptoms; most had experienced mild cases. Additional blood samples were collected three more times at three-month intervals to track antibody production; memory B cells and bone marrow were also collected from some of the participants.

Levels of anti-SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (S) antibodies declined rapidly in the first four months after infection, then slowed over the next seven months. The most exciting part of the research is that, at both seven months and 11 months after infection, most of the participants had BMPCs that secreted antibodies specific for the spike protein encoded by SARS-CoV-2.

The BMPCs were found in amounts similar to those found in people who had been vaccinated against tetanus or diphtheria, which are considered to provide long-lasting immunity.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 12-22-2021 04:02 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Sure has been a didn't spin on getting the infection, use to be you were adding to the possible mutations, giving it to others and being a general uneducated idiot. Now that vast majority of cases are of the vaccinated, infections are cool. Out of all the recent infection of the elites, all have given thanks to the vaccine, none have shown remorse for people they infected, not sorry for be part of the problem. Worst part is the vaccinated have been spreading this crap for months, but now it's to obvious to hide

Old Post 12-22-2021 04:05 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Most reported U.S. Omicron cases have hit the fully vaccinated -CDC
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mo...cdc-2021-12-10/

Most of the 43 COVID-19 cases caused by the Omicron variant identified in the United States so far were in people who were fully vaccinated, and a third of them had received a booster dose, according to a U.S. report published on Friday.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that of the 43 cases attributed to Omicron variant, 34 people had been fully vaccinated. Fourteen of them had also received a booster, although five of those cases occurred less than 14 days after the additional shot before full protection kicks in.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 12-22-2021 04:06 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Well that is great, but tell it to the 825,000 that have died while getting natural immunity.

Did he say how long natural immunity lasts?

I wonder if Omicron symptoms are not as severe because 85% of American adults are now vaccinated? Either way I am glad but that doesn't change the fact that about 1,500 more Purebloods are dying every day from acquiring natural immunity. How many people are dying each day from getting vaccinated?

Lol the Fauci spin again?
825k;
99% were elderly w/week immune system.
Had Cancer,COPD,Type 1 Diabetic,Aids,Hiv,Heart Disease etc,etc,,etc.

How many died from Fauci Flu ONLY........NOT MANY out 400,000,000+ the live in USA

Old Post 12-22-2021 04:12 PM
benderb4
Banned

VAERS Admits Fewer Than 1% of Vaccine Adverse Events are Reported

Maybe we should consider this data representative of fewer than 1% of vaccinated individuals:
As of October26,2021

818,042 Adverse Events
127,641 Doctor Visits
83,412 Hospitalizations
92,017 Urgent Care
26,199 Disabled
10,179 Bell’s Palsy
10,304 Myocarditis
8,408 Heart Attacks
2,631 Miscarriages
17,128 Deaths

Yet, according to Fauci, the vaccine is 100% safe and effective!

Old Post 12-22-2021 04:18 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
VAERS Admits Fewer Than 1% of Vaccine Adverse Events are Reported

Maybe we should consider this data representative of fewer than 1% of vaccinated individuals:
As of October26,2021

818,042 Adverse Events
127,641 Doctor Visits
83,412 Hospitalizations
92,017 Urgent Care
26,199 Disabled
10,179 Bell’s Palsy
10,304 Myocarditis
8,408 Heart Attacks
2,631 Miscarriages
17,128 Deaths

Yet, according to Fauci, the vaccine is 100% safe and effective!

I don't think anybody ever said the vaccine was 100% effective.

Old Post 12-22-2021 04:28 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Don't try to argue with or dispute their facts. They know it all. It is like arguing with a brick wall.

Everyone knows that the vaccine doesn't protect anyone and only causes more cases of Covid.

Old Post 12-22-2021 05:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well I wasn't going to but y'all talked me into it. I just got back from getting boosted. I am all set for the Grand American. I can go down there and spread Covid to everyone.

Old Post 12-22-2021 07:10 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I got my booster last Thursday. I don't think I'm 100% free from dying from covid any more than I think clicking my seat is 100% sure I won't die in a crash, I'm merely trying to put the odds in my favor.

Last edited by shadinc on 12-22-2021 at 09:29 PM

Old Post 12-22-2021 07:37 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

???

quote:
Well I wasn't going to but y'all talked me into it. I just got back from getting boosted. I am all set for the Grand American. I can go down there and spread Covid to everyone.

BTW,
You still haven't told us how Pro {NFL&NHL} Athletes are getting Covid and giving Covid to each other?
When they Fully jabbed and boosted with their Synthetics.

On a side note.Hope you got Moderna so you can be compensated.
Or do they make you sign some kind of 'waiver' when jabbed/boosted?

Old Post 12-22-2021 08:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Blah, blah, blah, sounds like a broken record. Now how in the world would I know how or why Pro athletes were getting Covid? How many of them are hospitalized? How many have died? You left out those numbers. Do they even know that they have Covid?

Why in the world would I be compensated? Are people getting paid for getting a booster? Is that like getting paid not to work?

Old Post 12-22-2021 08:33 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Blah, blah, blah, sounds like a broken record. Now how in the world would I know how or why Pro athletes were getting Covid? How many of them are hospitalized? How many have died? You left out those numbers. Do they even know that they have Covid?

Why in the world would I be compensated? Are people getting paid for getting a booster? Is that like getting paid not to work?

You keep Fauci'n around the Obvious ....they are getting and giving COVID/Fauci Flu to each other.
Yet you believe the Vaccine is total protection.That is a lie

A REAL Dr. Ben Carson a Liar too?

Old Post 12-22-2021 09:13 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If you knew the answer why didn't you just post it in the beginning? How do you know that they aren't getting it from someone besides another player?

I don't believe that vaccinations provide total protection. You believe that vaccines offer zero protection and even cause Covid themselves. That is a big fat lie.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-22-2021 at 09:23 PM

Old Post 12-22-2021 09:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness the panicdemic is over. I just saw that on TV. The FDA just approved Phizer's new Covid pill. If you have Covid you just take the pill twice a day for 5 days and you won't die. The only problem is they don't have that many doses and the government has bought all of them. I wonder how Biden will decide who lives and who dies?

Of course they said that about the vaccinations but people refused to take them. I wonder if some will refuse to take the new pill. After all, it is a synthetic and the government rushed approval through.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-22-2021 at 10:32 PM

Old Post 12-22-2021 09:30 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Boosters

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I got my booster last Thursday. I don't think I'm 100% free from dying from covid any more than I think clicking my seat is 100% sure I won't die in a crash, I'm merely trying to put the odds in my favor.

My Daughter & I are scheduled to get our Pfizer Booster next Month, my Wife is going next week to get her Moderna Booster.
I wish we could get ours sooner.....oh well.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-22-2021 11:37 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You believe that vaccines cause Covid themselves. That is a big fat lie.

It is true take the vaccine and you will now have Covid and can spread it to others. That is Just The Flat Out Truth.. PERIOD...

319-201-8445

Old Post 12-23-2021 01:53 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shadinc
I got my booster last Thursday. I don't think I'm 100% free from dying from covid any more than I think clicking my seat is 100% sure I won't die in a crash, I'm merely trying to put the odds in my favor. [/QUOTE

Sounds to me like your already Dead..

319-201-8445

Old Post 12-23-2021 01:58 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
It is true take the vaccine and you will now have Covid and can spread it to others. That is Just The Flat Out Truth.. PERIOD...

Hard to argue with that.

Old Post 12-23-2021 03:58 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

False

quote:

Not True at all........
After my first Vaccine 4 days later I was Tested for Covid.....Negative Results. Tested again after 8 days....Negative again.
Same Thing after my 2nd Vaccination......Both Tests Negative.
I am sure after my Booster next month I will be Tested again and I am sure it will be Negative......😉
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-23-2021 01:33 PM