UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Walker Dogs of College Footbal
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Blueticks like Big Country???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-04-2022 03:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I'm sure that's what Rock is wishing for.

Old Post 01-04-2022 05:57 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

the world waits.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 01-05-2022 11:47 AM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Blueticks like Big Country???

***The Best Competition Bluetick in a LONG time***

If Ga. can play like they did against M they will give Bama all they want.
The big long pass plays that Bama had won the game last time.It won't be that easy this time.
JMO

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-05-2022 07:55 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Mich.

Mich. better enjoy their win over Ohio State, as it will probably be their last for a while. I think UC will be there again next year, as they've been pretty good, the last four years. Funny thing is LSU's old quarter back, is playing for Cincinnati, now, if they don't get him some offensive linemen, he's going to get hurt again.

Old Post 01-06-2022 04:57 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mich.

quote:
Originally posted by JOE H BROOKS
Mich. better enjoy their win over Ohio State, as it will probably be their last for a while. I think UC will be there again next year, as they've been pretty good, the last four years. Funny thing is LSU's old quarter back, is playing for Cincinnati, now, if they don't get him some offensive linemen, he's going to get hurt again.

Cin is All done.Graduating a bunch and now some others are leaving early for NFL. What little they 'proved' by only beating ND in 2 yrs.

Tougher schedule would get them more credit.I never seen it

Old Post 01-06-2022 02:38 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tonight is the big night. Will an SEC team add another National Championship to their resume?

Old Post 01-10-2022 02:42 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Tonight is the big night. Will an SEC team add another National Championship to their resume?

smh,
pretty sure since they are both from SEC

Old Post 01-10-2022 03:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Alabama's quarterback blew up in the fourth quarter. I can't believe that he won the Heisman. At the same time Georgia's walk on third string quarterback came through with several clutch throws. Georgia played 4 quarters to win it all. Where is Rock this morning?

Old Post 01-11-2022 02:39 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

ITS A GOOD DAY TO BE A DAWG. A GEORGIA BULLDOG!!

MISSION ACCOMMPLISHED. FINALLY!!!! I can still hear those chapel bells ringing!

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 01-11-2022 06:15 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I saw on Facebook that it has been 16 years since a National Champion came from above the Mason Dixon line. Surely that can't be true.

Old Post 01-11-2022 08:12 PM
Moderator III
UKC Moderator

quote:
Oh my goodness, I saw on Facebook that it has been 16 years since a National Champion came from above the Mason Dixon line. Surely that can't be true.
Ohio State won it in 2014 .

Old Post 01-11-2022 09:17 PM
Moderator III is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moderator III Click here to Send Moderator III a Private Message Find more posts by Moderator III Add Moderator III to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Typical facebook... according to Google, Ohio State is the only school from the North to be crowned National Champion in the last 24 years.

Old Post 01-11-2022 11:13 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like the NCAA is going to do away with the National Championship game next year. They are going to just proclaim the winner of the SEC Championship game the National Champion.

Old Post 01-12-2022 05:46 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
It looks like the NCAA is going to do away with the National Championship game next year. They are going to just proclaim the winner of the SEC Championship game the National Champion.

That would very likely be a good representation of what's going to happen anyway huh?

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 01-13-2022 11:44 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Lol. Mr. Lambert, that would be the wise thing to do. Someone told me that you parked in a handicap parking spot and a policeman approached you and told you that the spot was reserved for handicap parking only. You told the policeman that you hunted red bones and the police man told you okay Sir have a nice day. I may just get me a token red bone if I can park in handicap parking like you and get away with it. Ok. Lol. Dave

Old Post 01-13-2022 11:30 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

If you watched the Texas Bowl, you would think the LSU team bus would qualify for handicapped parking.

Old Post 01-14-2022 04:25 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
If you watched the Texas Bowl, you would think the LSU team bus would qualify for handicapped parking.

Donald, I sure hope I did not start a new movement where folks claim hunting red bones as an excuse for everything due to the handicap card. Rumor has it that Mr. Lambert puts a I hunt red bones sticker in the place of a handicap sticker, he says it works just fine. He said he does get tired of the kids snickering at him though. Lol. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 01-15-2022 at 02:46 AM

Old Post 01-14-2022 09:51 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Donald, I sure hope I did not start a new movement where folks claim hunting red bones as an excuse for everything due to the handicap card. Rumor has it that Mr. Lambert puts a I hunt red bones sticker in the place of a handicap sticker, he says it works just fine. He said he does get tired of the kids snickering at him though. Lol. Dave

I get it... it's like a blonde do over but for Redbone owners 😂!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-15-2022 06:34 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
I get it... it's like a blonde do over but for Redbone owners 😂!

Jen, I absolutely can not do blonde jokes, I have a blonde sister and 6 blonde nieces all beautiful and all very smart. 1 is the vice president of marketing for Coca Cola in Atlanta, Ga, 1 is a Registered Nurse, 1 is a School teacher, and the other 3 are still young, 1 is completing her Masters this year, 1 is a Senior in College, and the other a Junior in college. You are definitely no ones dumb blonde, you are definitely one smart blonde and we love you. Dave

Old Post 01-15-2022 08:46 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Thanks Dave. Some of the smartest people I know are blondes too. The stereotype does work as a good excuse every now and then though lol!
PS I still don't like Georgia but I guess everyone deserves a win after 40 some years.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-16-2022 07:36 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder where the dumb blonde stereotype comes from? Did someone just make that up? Does one smart blonde girl make up for 50 dumb ones? Is the dumb blonde stereotype like the Redbone stereotype? After all y'all try to make up jokes about Redbones also.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-17-2022 at 02:06 PM

Old Post 01-17-2022 01:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Did Georgia really "deserve" to win? Alabama was beating them until Georgia took Alabama's top receiver out of the game with a torn up knee. Was that fair? Alabama's back ups then dropped 5 or 6 long passes that would have won the game for them.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-17-2022 at 02:07 PM

Old Post 01-17-2022 02:03 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Did Georgia really "deserve" to win? Alabama was beating them until Georgia took Alabama's top receiver out of the game with a torn up knee. Was that fair? Alabama's back ups then dropped 5 or 6 long passes that would have won the game for them.

Yes, Georgia deserved to win, injuries are just part of the game. Alabama player failed to make the plays, while Georgia players made their plays. Georgia was playing freshman players and they performed very well. You can bet the Alabama player that dropped the balls were 4 and 5 star recruits. One team outplayed the other, they deserve to win period. Dave

Old Post 01-17-2022 08:43 PM