UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Therapeutics
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You are wasting your time replying. You might as well tell that to a brick wall.

Oh my goodness, one third of American adults (33.5%) have now been cattle prodded into getting their booster shot and 85% have gotten at least one jab of the killer vaccination. If the vaccination gave you Covid 85% of adults would now have natural immunity.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-23-2021 at 02:17 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2021 02:12 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by berger
[QUOTE]Originally posted by shadinc
I got my booster last Thursday. I don't think I'm 100% free from dying from covid any more than I think clicking my seat is 100% sure I won't die in a crash, I'm merely trying to put the odds in my favor. [/QUOTE

Sounds to me like your already Dead..

Would you mind explaining that? And it's you're, not your.

Old Post 12-23-2021 02:14 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Covid

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
You are wasting your time replying. You might as well tell that to a brick wall.

Oh my goodness, one third of American adults (33.5%) have now been cattle prodded into getting their booster shot and 85% have gotten at least one jab of the killer vaccination. If the vaccination gave you Covid 85% of adults would now have natural immunity.

I have been thinking...😉
If getting the Vaccine gives you Covid and getting Covid gives you Natural Immunity........isn't this a Good thing and all the more reason to get the Vaccine so we can spread the Immunity......Plus the Purebloods say you have a Very Good Survival Rate if you get Covid.......So why are they Complaining about the Altered Blood Spreading Covid.....It's a Win Win for everyone.......?....😊😉
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 12-23-2021 at 03:16 PM

Old Post 12-23-2021 02:26 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimcoffin
UKC Forum Member

A lot of these posts remind me of when my kids were little, I’m not going to eat my vegetables and you can’t make me!😂

Old Post 12-23-2021 02:55 PM
jimcoffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimcoffin Click here to Send jimcoffin a Private Message Click Here to Email jimcoffin Find more posts by jimcoffin Add jimcoffin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Posts....

quote:
Originally posted by jimcoffin
A lot of these posts remind me of when my kids were little, I’m not going to eat my vegetables and you can’t make me!😂

👍👍.......😁😁😁
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 12-23-2021 03:12 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Sound Logic!!!

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I got my booster last Thursday. I don't think I'm 100% free from dying from covid any more than I think clicking my seat is 100% sure I won't die in a crash, I'm merely trying to put the odds in my favor.

Most logical post I've seen on this.

Old Post 12-27-2021 06:21 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Therapeutics

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
Do you have any of the horse wormer with the apple flavor from tractor supply? I might be interested in a tube or two. That's the only kind I take. Lol

HORSE WORMER IS FOR CANCER NOT COVID. ITS CALLED SAFE GAURD PASTE FOR HORSES, VERY GOOD DOG WORMER. YOU WANT COVID STUFF THEN GET IVAMECTIN

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-22-2022 06:17 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Gov Ron DeSantis had to close down his Florida tx centers because the democrats have blocked them from getting any therapeutics. The Biden administration/democrats say that there are lots of therapeutics now. However doctors, clinics and hospitals are saying that they don't have them and can't get them.

Remember when Biden said that he had a plan to combat Covid? Apparently his plan was to announce that he had a plan. That was as far as the democrats had gotten. Trump's Warp Speed and vaccine mandates were as far as the plan went. After that they had nothing. The democrats thought that all they had to do was get everyone vaccinated and that was it. Well, how did that work out? I guess that they didn't have a plan B. What dummies.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-26-2022 at 09:18 PM

Old Post 01-26-2022 09:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
If the government mandated that everyone had to take Ivermectin would y'all refuse to take it because a "study" had not been done? Jen I am sure glad that your family is doing fine. You have such a nice family.

I got on the wagon pretty quick and got both vaccines…that was big mistake…it’s been over 9 months since my second vaccine and it’s been about that long since my right arm was injured from that dose…

After some research, the Covid vaccines are probably worse the Covid…
Just remember what I am saying here…the truth will come out and there will be documentaries on what the FDA and big Pharma has done along with Fauci and others and they will be talking about how cancer has quadrupled as will Parkinson’s disease and many others…

Boy did big Pharma hit a home run…they are making big money with the vaccines…and in the near future they will be making even more money for treating other diseases that were created by the after effects created by the Covid vaccines…

Old Post 01-27-2022 02:34 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
I got on the wagon pretty quick and got both vaccines…that was big mistake…it’s been over 9 months since my second vaccine and it’s been about that long since my right arm was injured from that dose…

After some research, the Covid vaccines are probably worse the Covid…
Just remember what I am saying here…the truth will come out and there will be documentaries on what the FDA and big Pharma has done along with Fauci and others and they will be talking about how cancer has quadrupled as will Parkinson’s disease and many others…

Boy did big Pharma hit a home run…they are making big money with the vaccines…and in the near future they will be making even more money for treating other diseases that were created by the after effects created by the Covid vaccines…

Ivermectin…when too many people around me are coming down with Covid or even a cold I will take a healthy dose of the 1.87% ivermectin…just like amoxicillin treats a wide range bacterial infections I believe ivermectin acts the same way with viral infections…but that is a personal theory…I will do the same treatment during the cold and flu season…
Jus tomorrow they will bury a young lady that grew up playing softball with my kids …it’s aggravating for me to see anyone who dies of Covid when they could of been saved with medications that are dirt cheap…especially folks I have known for many years…
Not long ago I was telling this older lady who’s my age…well trying to tell her how to protect herself from Covid but she said no way…she can’t handle all that information…she said she was having anxiety from all the Covid news all around her…

Old Post 01-27-2022 02:54 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote