UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Enhance Hunter's Edge.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Businessman
UKC Forum Member

Enhance Hunter's Edge.

Everyone talks about what dog food they feed and I was wondering if anyone feeds enhance? I have been feeding it for about 4 months and my hounds do pretty good on it. Does anyone else feed it and what do you think of it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2010 11:51 PM
Businessman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Businessman Click here to Send Businessman a Private Message Find more posts by Businessman Add Businessman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

hunters edge is good but the endurance is better

641-326-2200

Old Post 01-16-2010 12:43 AM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin B
UKC Forum Member

I have been feeding it for a couple months and i think it is the best food i have ever gave my dogs. I have fed diamond, black gold, purina, and hunter's special and the ingredients of enhance is better than any of them.

GRNTCH PKC CH Maniac Molly
NITECH PKC CH BlackJack Karma

Old Post 01-16-2010 01:58 AM
Justin B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin B Click here to Send Justin B a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin B Find more posts by Justin B Add Justin B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I feed it.

Old Post 01-16-2010 03:36 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

I feed the 30/22 pro athlete, I think you can`t beat it!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 01-16-2010 03:42 AM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Derek Chapman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Justin B
I have been feeding it for a couple months and i think it is the best food i have ever gave my dogs. I have fed diamond, black gold, purina, and hunter's special and the ingredients of enhance is better than any of them.

very welll said best food out their on the market

NITECH GRCH WCH(PR) HUCK A BUCK BIRDIE
(GRCH)(PR) ROLLEN ROCK STAR
swampmusic06@yahoo.com

FUELED BY:
ENHANCE HUNTERS EDGE

Old Post 01-16-2010 08:26 AM
Derek Chapman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derek Chapman Click here to Send Derek Chapman a Private Message Click Here to Email Derek Chapman Find more posts by Derek Chapman Add Derek Chapman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs Up

Great feed, thats what my hound's eat.

Old Post 01-16-2010 08:40 AM
Chris Dillard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dillard Click here to Send Chris Dillard a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dillard Find more posts by Chris Dillard Add Chris Dillard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STEVE KENNEY
UKC Forum Member

DOG FEED

IHAVE FED IT SINCE IT COME IN MY PART OF THE COUNTRY AND I THINK IT'S A REAL GOOD FEED.

Old Post 01-16-2010 09:24 AM
STEVE KENNEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STEVE KENNEY Click here to Send STEVE KENNEY a Private Message Click Here to Email STEVE KENNEY Find more posts by STEVE KENNEY Add STEVE KENNEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Looks pretty good on their web page. Something for everybody it seems. Don't know about prices. Never seen it in this neck of the woods.

Old Post 01-16-2010 12:27 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Been feeding hunters edge for two yrs really like it, dogs trive on it and little clean up.

Old Post 01-16-2010 04:37 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Businessman
UKC Forum Member

I was feeding black gold before it and really only reason I tried it was the feed store was out of gold. I like the way my hounds look on it and they have plenty of energy.. May try out the endurance on the next bag to see how they do on that. Its 24.95 for 50 pounds. What price are you getting it for?

Old Post 01-16-2010 05:55 PM
Businessman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Businessman Click here to Send Businessman a Private Message Find more posts by Businessman Add Businessman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Suncrestplotts
UKC Forum Member

"Advanced Nutrition" located in Wilkesboro, NC

Disbributing - Enhance Dog Food and VF Formulas in North Carolina and Southwest VA.

It took us about 5 1/2 mos to get this dog food in our area.

We need dealers in North Carolina and Southwest VA.

It is an excellent dog food - we used it in our own kennel before we made the decision to distribute.

Hunters Edge this is 24/18 and seems to be a good base feed for year round maintenance and working dogs. It seems to be our best seller among dealers so far. Also, is great for Pups - but we also carry the Pup Formulas. Pro Athelete seems to be good among the duck hunters and bird dog kennels. Local Veterinarians, Pet Shops and Groomers seem to be doing well with the VF Formulas.

You can go to the ARKAT website and veiw their facilities and get information on any of their feeds.

http://www.arkat.com/

Advanced Nutrition has a great selection available.

Call 336-262-3484 if intrested.

"We follow the SON"

Old Post 01-16-2010 06:29 PM
Suncrestplotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Suncrestplotts Click here to Send Suncrestplotts a Private Message Click Here to Email Suncrestplotts Find more posts by Suncrestplotts Add Suncrestplotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

I hated it, but it was just my experience. The clean up was horrible for my dogs.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 01-16-2010 06:42 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Van Dusen
I feed the 30/22 pro athlete, I think you can`t beat it!

Never tried it but....
Yea, judging by the ingredients it should be a good feed.

The endurance and hunters edge.....not so much.

Old Post 01-16-2010 07:30 PM
josh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh Click here to Send josh a Private Message Click Here to Email josh Find more posts by josh Add josh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charlie bill
UKC Forum Member

Been feeding the hunters edge enhance for 2 yrs or more. Pretty good feed.

Old Post 01-16-2010 08:17 PM
charlie bill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charlie bill Click here to Send charlie bill a Private Message Click Here to Email charlie bill Find more posts by charlie bill Add charlie bill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Style

I am feeding hunters edge, dogs seem to be doin fine on it...I plan on trying the 30/22 soon...

Old Post 01-16-2010 08:36 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDC

I feed and like it as well. If you are in central Mo and want to feed it give Roger Gurley a call he deals all enhance formulas including pro-athlete. Enhance also would be interested in sponsoring some clubs in the MO area. Enhance gave cast winners dog feed at our club in Clinton MO all year last year.
Hunters edge 22.00 A BAG or you can get it for 21.00 if you buy a ton.

Old Post 01-16-2010 10:47 PM
JDC

Roger Gurley's # 417-309-0987

Old Post 01-16-2010 10:48 PM
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JDC
I feed and like it as well. If you are in central Mo and want to feed it give Roger Gurley a call he deals all enhance formulas including pro-athlete. Enhance also would be interested in sponsoring some clubs in the MO area. Enhance gave cast winners dog feed at our club in Clinton MO all year last year.
Hunters edge 22.00 A BAG or you can get it for 21.00 if you buy a ton.

How much can do you pay for the Pro Athlete?

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Last edited by Lee Stocking on 01-17-2010 at 02:36 AM

Old Post 01-16-2010 11:43 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad curole
UKC Forum Member

Enhance

I have the Hunters Edge and the Pro Athlete here in North Central Louisiana
contact me if you have any questions

Chad Curole
Chestnut LA

Old Post 01-16-2010 11:58 PM
chad curole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad curole Click here to Send chad curole a Private Message Find more posts by chad curole Add chad curole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote