UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
glenn55
UKC Forum Member

Looking

Guys I am looking for a good black&tan female or male that is a good accurate dog here in WV, mts. I have had trouble with some flat land dog being able to do it here. But I know that their some corn and bean field dogs out there can do it here in the Mt's. If you have one and is 80% accurate or better and it is for sale give me a call or text or even pm me I have money in hand to buy one, don't haft to be comp dog just a good hunting solo dog and not mean. Thanks and God bless call 1-304-642-5812

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2015 04:26 AM
glenn55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glenn55 Click here to Send glenn55 a Private Message Click Here to Email glenn55 Find more posts by glenn55 Add glenn55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve fuhs
UKC Forum Member

Give me a call 812-630-7894

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2015 04:28 AM
steve fuhs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve fuhs Click here to Send steve fuhs a Private Message Click Here to Email steve fuhs Find more posts by steve fuhs Add steve fuhs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote