UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Alpha Problem
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 09-24-2012 at 05:15 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2012 04:28 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

From the home page, press the up arrow and one of the choices will be "Where To?". Press that and one of the waypoints will be "Truck". Press it and then it will give you the option to navigate to it, press "go".

Should be what you are looking for.

Old Post 09-24-2012 04:55 PM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runnin rebels
UKC Forum Member

Re: Alpha Problem

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Jackson
I am brain dead! I cant find the menu thst says to go to marked locations to return to my truck. Ron

how long did it take you to get out of the woods? lol

Old Post 09-24-2012 04:58 PM
runnin rebels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for runnin rebels Click here to Send runnin rebels a Private Message Click Here to Email runnin rebels Find more posts by runnin rebels Add runnin rebels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

What woods? I was cyber hunting at the internet cafe and lost my truck in the mall parking lot!

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 09-24-2012 at 07:31 PM

Old Post 09-24-2012 07:02 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote