UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GRNTCH SMOKEY 7 Performance Pups in Ohio
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH SMOKEY 7 Performance Pups in Ohio

Born 10-13-15 5 males 1 female left

Sire- Gr.Nt.CH. Smokey 7 (enough said)

Dam's Pedigree:

http://s666.photobucket.com/user/ss...eg.html?filters[user]=144288949&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=

http://s666.photobucket.com/user/ss...pg.html?filters[user]=144288949&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=4

http://s666.photobucket.com/user/ss...?sort=3&o=2

Pups will be ready 11-24-15
$250.00 either sex
For more information call or text Joe Gillett 419-202-4623
Located in Green Springs, Ohio

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2015 02:52 AM
jgillett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgillett Click here to Send jgillett a Private Message Click Here to Email jgillett Find more posts by jgillett Add jgillett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

This female is bred the best, and is an awesome tree dog. These pups should please anyone. I am open to reasonable trades....guns, lights,collars....NO DOGS

Old Post 11-22-2015 04:59 AM
jgillett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgillett Click here to Send jgillett a Private Message Click Here to Email jgillett Find more posts by jgillett Add jgillett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nick miller
UKC Forum Member

I had the mother of these pups here for a brief time and made the cross she's from, she was treeing her own coon by 7 mths old, pups should be early starters and have good hunt!!

Old Post 11-22-2015 12:01 PM
nick miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick miller Click here to Send nick miller a Private Message Click Here to Email nick miller Find more posts by nick miller Add nick miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

Thanks for all the response so far! I have maybe 3 male pups left. My female has GrNtCh Tree Crazy After Dark, GrNtCh NorthOhio Secret Weapon, NtCh Riverside's Snoopy, GrNtCh Northern Rex, WldGrNtCh Buck ll, & GrNtCh Whitaker's Smokey ll...all in her 4 generation pedigree!!!

Old Post 11-24-2015 05:43 AM
Max Pennington
New UKC Forum Member

I'm super glad I got a pup out of this cross Joe! A lot of superior blood running through those hounds! Can't wait to see how he turns out.

Old Post 11-25-2015 06:09 PM
Max Pennington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Max Pennington Click here to Send Max Pennington a Private Message Click Here to Email Max Pennington Find more posts by Max Pennington Add Max Pennington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

Good luck Max. Im sure you will be pleased! Most pups have only been gone 2 - 3 days & I'm already getting good responses!!! Still have 3 males left

Old Post 11-25-2015 11:09 PM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

I highly recommend these pups!
The dam of this litter is a littermate to the hound called Deacon that I purchasd and bred to our S7xParty Girl female named Party Star, Star x Deacon produced the litter I call the dual World Champions lineage litter - produced early starting hog up treedogs that are just now 12 months old. My cousin Brad Anderson and I have a female that id say everyone will be hearing about! Four other pups treeing their own coon at 6-7 months old!
I wish I had time for one of these pups!

If anyone is serious about wanting to train the right kind of pup? Give Joe Gillett a call, These are some of the best for sale right now!

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

GrNiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Black Oak Ace, - Some of the Greatest Memories.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7
GrNiteCh,'PR'Roberts Dix River Party Girl
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Party Queen
NiteCh,'PR'Kansas Smokin Lizzy
NiteCh,'PR'Late Nite Banker
NiteCh,'PR'Uptown Extreme Shooter
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Boaz

Old Post 11-27-2015 08:30 AM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

Response to this cross has been great! I still have 2 males available. They will be 7wks old, on the 1st

Old Post 11-29-2015 04:59 PM
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

Had a guy no-show, no-call.... I hate that! Looks like 3 left

Old Post 11-30-2015 11:33 PM
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

I have had a lot of interest from NC & SC. Anyone heading that way, that could give a pup a ride, please give me a call. Thanks.... Joe

Old Post 12-02-2015 08:27 PM
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

I had another person back out. I now have 4 male pups, still for sale! These are some nice pups that are gonna be LOUD! I have no problem meeting someone, within a reasonable distance.

Old Post 12-04-2015 07:29 PM
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

Had a pup go to MN today, to become a bobcat dog! Good luck Chris. 3 males left for sale.

Old Post 12-05-2015 08:42 PM
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

I let these pups out today and they started treeing my barn cats! Not even 8wks old yet!!!!

Old Post 12-06-2015 08:57 PM
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

Btt

Old Post 12-09-2015 11:30 PM
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

Had a pup go to southern Indiana today, thanks Jake! I have 2 males left.

Old Post 12-12-2015 03:30 PM
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

I am getting really good reports back on these pups already. Some are treeing on drags & are showing signs of being very tree minded. These are healthy, good looking, LOUD pups!! Don't overlook these last 2! I may consider certain trades. Thanks.... Joe

Old Post 12-15-2015 02:07 AM
jkingrey
New UKC Forum Member

Got a pup from joe last Friday and he is already showing lots of interest in coons. Has a good loud sound to him. I put a thing inside of a coon hide makes a squealing noise, and once the pup hears it he goes crazy, starts to shake the coon and tear into the it he gets so excited. Got a lot of confidence that he is going to turn out great. Joe has two more male pups both look great almost wish I would have gotten another.

Old Post 12-15-2015 06:15 PM
jkingrey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkingrey Click here to Send jkingrey a Private Message Click Here to Email jkingrey Find more posts by jkingrey Add jkingrey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Who got the pup in MN? as there arent that many B&T's here, I'd like to keep track of how he does. thanks

Old Post 12-15-2015 10:52 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

S7 pups

The gentleman in MN is Chris Hendrickson. He's gonna use him as a bobcat hound...... Jake, you are welcome to drive another 14hrs to get another one!!....lol

Old Post 12-16-2015 06:21 AM
Tim Starr
New UKC Forum Member

I have a female out of this litter. She is showing great potential. And this dog is going to have a huge mouth. Already louder than most full grown hounds. Not only are they good hounds but Joe is a straight shooter and was awesome to do business with.

Old Post 12-19-2015 05:38 PM
Tim Starr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Starr Click here to Send Tim Starr a Private Message Find more posts by Tim Starr Add Tim Starr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgillett
UKC Forum Member

SOLD!!!

All pups have been sold!!! THANK YOU to James Tolliver, Brock Smith & Nick Miller for all your help! THANK YOU to all you fine gentlemen who purchased one of my pups! Look out for this cross in the near future!! Keep me updated & good luck..... Joe

Old Post 12-27-2015 01:40 PM
wrinkletreeknls
UKC Forum Member

My female is staering to run track with the old dogs and likes to wrestle a dead coon.

No interest in treeing yet but it will come

'PR' HAYES MOONLITE BO
deceased

'PR' SHAVER'S WEST FORK WRINKLES

Old Post 03-02-2016 01:28 AM
wrinkletreeknls is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wrinkletreeknls Click here to Send wrinkletreeknls a Private Message Click Here to Email wrinkletreeknls Find more posts by wrinkletreeknls Add wrinkletreeknls to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote