UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 yr old male..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Daniel Minten
UKC Forum Member

2 yr old male..

Diesel is a 2 yr old male.. Super loud chop on track and tree. sometimes will bawl but mostly chop on track. Tight mouth on the ground long chop locate. Was only hunted on weekends last year but doing really nice.. Powerful tree dog that wont be drowned out.. HE is a up on the tree kind of tree dog.. Will split. Has treed a few by himself but mostly hunted with a finished dog.. I am only able to go on weekends because I drive truck during the week so I have decided too sell my pair of black and tans. Will show in woods here at my place on weekends all the trial you want here.. Price $1000 that is firm. Alton Iowa NW corner of Iowa.. PLEASE SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY. call or text if you reply on here may take awhile to get a response.. If you want to know about him its best to just come and hunt.. 712 441 0124. Have pics of him on tree on phone.. Pedigree and pic will be posted soon.. thanks.

http://floydriver.webspawner.com/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2015 04:20 PM
Daniel Minten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Minten Click here to Send Daniel Minten a Private Message Click Here to Email Daniel Minten Visit Daniel Minten's homepage! Find more posts by Daniel Minten Add Daniel Minten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan McDonough
UKC Forum Member

Diesel...

Superstition Mtns., AZ
American Leopard Hounds
& Lurchers

Old Post 11-09-2015 04:52 PM
Dan McDonough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan McDonough Click here to Send Dan McDonough a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan McDonough Find more posts by Dan McDonough Add Dan McDonough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan McDonough
UKC Forum Member

Diesel's Pedigree...

Superstition Mtns., AZ
American Leopard Hounds
& Lurchers

Old Post 11-09-2015 04:54 PM
Dan McDonough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan McDonough Click here to Send Dan McDonough a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan McDonough Find more posts by Dan McDonough Add Dan McDonough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Minten
UKC Forum Member

I have decided to keep with him. He is doing so good I just cant part with him . Thanks for the interest.

http://floydriver.webspawner.com/

Old Post 11-22-2015 01:38 PM
Daniel Minten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Minten Click here to Send Daniel Minten a Private Message Click Here to Email Daniel Minten Visit Daniel Minten's homepage! Find more posts by Daniel Minten Add Daniel Minten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote