UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Cold Sweat Locate
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Puddy Register
UKC Forum Member

Cold Sweat Locate

Does anyone out there have an audio of the hair raising, bone chilling make you pee on yourself locate of Cold Sweat? I would sure appreciate anyone letting me know how I can get a copy of that. Same true for Trackman and Nocturnal Nailer.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2021 03:05 PM
Puddy Register is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Puddy Register Click here to Send Puddy Register a Private Message Click Here to Email Puddy Register Find more posts by Puddy Register Add Puddy Register to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Hilty
UKC Forum Member

Locates

I have all those dogs in my male, will hunt in alittle snow tonight and post. See next post facebook.

Last edited by Mike Hilty on 04-22-2021 at 05:28 PM

Old Post 04-21-2021 03:37 PM
Mike Hilty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hilty Click here to Send Mike Hilty a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Hilty Add Mike Hilty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Hilty
UKC Forum Member

My.facebook page

.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...100050952828657

Last edited by Mike Hilty on 04-22-2021 at 05:24 PM

Old Post 04-22-2021 12:46 PM
Mike Hilty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hilty Click here to Send Mike Hilty a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Hilty Add Mike Hilty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Re: My.facebook page

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hilty
.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...100050952828657

Mike, just got in from fishing it's 1am and I had to listen to your video. I loved the locate as well as his tree mouth. Loves his looks and tree style, my kind of dog. Dave p.s. liked it so much, I listened to the video a couple more times before going to bed.lol.

Last edited by Dave Richards on 04-24-2021 at 06:22 AM

Old Post 04-24-2021 06:07 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

When Curt was doing the Treed TV deal he had either Trackman or Cold Sweat locating right at the start of the show. Might do a search on Treed TV and find it. They did have a good locate.

Old Post 04-24-2021 01:11 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puddy Register
UKC Forum Member

Cold Sweat Locate

Thank you so much for the tip. We tried googling that many times. Don't know if its not available on line anymore but no luck.😭.Thanks again for the effort.

Old Post 04-24-2021 05:53 PM
Puddy Register is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Puddy Register Click here to Send Puddy Register a Private Message Click Here to Email Puddy Register Find more posts by Puddy Register Add Puddy Register to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

I googled Treed TV

under videos, it showed TREEDTV TEST ONLY on Vimeo 11:31
I think it was the second episode

the show starts with the big old locate

Old Post 04-24-2021 06:14 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Granular
UKC Forum Member

Cold Sweat's locate at the start of the Intro with the sun going down.

Cold Sweat and Sweat-It on the tree during the intro hammering away. No jumping or jacking the tree or any summersaults.

Sweat-It on left side of tree. Cold Sweat on right hand side

Last edited by Granular on 04-24-2021 at 06:29 PM

Old Post 04-24-2021 06:25 PM
Granular is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Granular Click here to Send Granular a Private Message Find more posts by Granular Add Granular to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puddy Register
UKC Forum Member

Cold Sweat Locate

Allright guys i googled it just now and got it. Thank you!!!!!!

Old Post 04-24-2021 07:19 PM
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Man I just watched it and man that locate will grow hair on the back of your neck fellas.
-Chris

Old Post 04-24-2021 08:47 PM
3Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3Rivers Click here to Send 3Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email 3Rivers Find more posts by 3Rivers Add 3Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Granular
Cold Sweat's locate at the start of the Intro with the sun going down.

Cold Sweat and Sweat-It on the tree during the intro hammering away. No jumping or jacking the tree or any summersaults.

Sweat-It on left side of tree. Cold Sweat on right hand side

Thanks for the info, I just watched this video and absolutely loved those 2 dogs locate. Anyone who loves tree dogs has to enjoy that kind of locate mouth. What could be any better than hunting on a nice fall night, frost in the air and listening to a locate and tree mouth like they have. Now that's music to my ears. Dave

Old Post 04-25-2021 12:55 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote