UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > i dont get it???
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

i dont get it???

no doubt most everyone on here myself included would like to see a black dog win big such as world hunt.

i just dont understand getting beligerent and fanatical about it.

if someone wins with black dog great. im happier than hell for everyone that got through zones and even further. they did dang good. sacrificing work, family time, and im sure a ton of money. when it comes to casts with real deal coon dogs anyone can win on any night. no different than football, mma, you name it. at elite level the best can loose or win any night.

if so and so with black dog would win world again why does that take imaginary monkey off back of anyone other than winner???

i like dogs i hunt or wouldnt hunt them night after night. someone else putting time and effort into winning the big show wouldnt change anything or give street cred just because same breed won big.

if it takes another mans dog winning world to make you happy about breed you hunt you have problems. trashing on guys that did make it further than most is down right pathetic and disrespectful.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2014 08:19 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Well, imo, a lot of folks who've been true B&T men and women for a number of years and have put their blood, sweat and tears into this breed, feel like they're on a "team".

Switching breeds is not an option for this type of person. XB'ing may not even be an option. They don't have anywhere else to go. They can't just quit and change breeds, fail at that and change again and go through dog after dog pretending each new experiment is going to be the one that succeeds. They've put stakes down and got to make it work. They all look good and they all look bad, based on certain events and happenings.

Like all teams there may be some cross words from time to time and emotions can run high and low. Its nothing to read too much in to.

I think deep down the true B&T people really do want a B&T to do good, even if its not their own.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Last edited by John D on 09-23-2014 at 02:46 PM

Old Post 09-23-2014 02:41 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

WINNING

I USE TO COMPETION HUNT, I ALWAYS WANTED TO WIN AND WAS THERE WITH A HOUND THAT I HAD CONFIDENCE IN AND KNEW I HAD A CHANCE OF WINNING IF MY HOUND OPERATED PROPERLY OR I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN THERE. ..I LOST MORE TIMES THAN I EVER WON. THESE BLACK AND TANS ARE A HOBBIE. WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM WANTIN OUR BREED TO WIN THAT ULTIMATE TROPHY "THE WORLD HUNT TROPHY" I AM BEHIND EVERYONE THAT SPENDS THERE HARD EARNED MONEY ON GAS,ENTERY FEES,TIME, MILES DRIVEN ,SACRIFICES THEY MAKE TO TRY AND WIN..IM PROUND OF EACH AND EVERYONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT TRY NO MATTER WHO IT IS OR WHAT LINE OF BLACK DOGS THERE HUNTING..IVE BEEN ASKED BEFORE BY DIFFERENT GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK WE NEED TO DO TO WIN THAT WORLD HUNT TROPHY? MY ANSWER IS,THERE IS NOT JUST ONE PERSON THAT HAS THE BLACK AN TAN BLOODLINE OR HOUND THAT COULD WIN IT,THERE ARE MANY THAT COULD WIN IT ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT NO MATTER WHO THERE HUNTIN AGAINST. WERE FAMILY HERE ALL OF US IF WE DONT HUNT IN THE HUNTS THEN BACK THE ONES THAT TRY. YOU CAN AGREE OR DISAGREE ON WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY ,,,, OUR LORD,,JESUS CHRIST AND THE WAY WE CARRY OUR SELVES AND TREAT OTHERS , AND PRESENT OUR SELVES AND OUR HOUNDS MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN IF WE WIN OR LOSE, IM A WINNER I HAVE CHRIST IN MY LIFE, A BLACK AN TAN WILL WIN THE WORLD ONE DAY WHEN THE LORD THINKS WE DESERVE IT,,,IM HAPPY FOR EVERYONE AND THERE HOUND THAT MADE IT AS FAR AS THEY DID! AGREE OR DISAGREE! HAVE A BLESSED DAY FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 09-23-2014 03:54 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

The black and tan has always and will always be my favorite breed. That being said there is no shame in losing to a good hound regardless of what color it is in my opinion. Thanks to those who competed and represented our breed. We may not have won it but we didn't give it to em...They had to earn it.

The Old Dog

Gunters Hardwoods Hank - Walker - Cumberland River Marvin x Peppermint Pepper

Girly Girl - Feist - Super Sport x Gannons Heidi

The Pups

Gunters Sweet Tn Kandy Kane - Redbone - Kodak x Ruby

Old Post 09-24-2014 01:34 AM
S.S. Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.S. Kennels Click here to Send S.S. Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email S.S. Kennels Find more posts by S.S. Kennels Add S.S. Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike mizell
UKC Forum Member

All that fussin is doing.is giving them walker fellows the big head.
They think the black and tan is inferior to the walker breed.
They should be thinkin that way.because some folks in this breed think that way and give them plenty of amunition.

Old Post 09-24-2014 01:47 AM
mike mizell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike mizell Click here to Send mike mizell a Private Message Click Here to Email mike mizell Find more posts by mike mizell Add mike mizell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by S.S. Kennels
The black and tan has always and will always be my favorite breed. That being said there is no shame in losing to a good hound regardless of what color it is in my opinion. Thanks to those who competed and represented our breed. We may not have won it but we didn't give it to em...They had to earn it.

Yep, exactly what he said.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 09-24-2014 02:01 AM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

what im saying is if your happy with dogs and how they perform year round no matter how or where hunted what difference does someone of same breed winning a big hunt or world make???

Old Post 09-25-2014 09:20 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

It is what it is!

Mnb&t....It has always been this way,not much has change in regards to your questions.John D....why is switching breeds or cross breeding not an option for some?Imo people like there dogs,they can tree some coons,have a great time doing it,make it a social event...and so on.That is great go have fun.The constant question that I have seen is....why are the Black dogs of today not as competitive with the other breeds on a national level?My answer is...other than a few over the years,when have they been competitive?And what has been done differently to become competitive?I do not suggest that I have any of the answers,but.....if one wants better results one must change their thinking....actions....and maintain a very open mind.Breeding dogs to compete at the highest level is not a very easy task in any breed.Last comment...and I would like to hear some responses,If and this is a big if,the breed has never had "it"what would be the quickest way to get "IT".

517-605-3199

Old Post 09-25-2014 12:18 PM
L.Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L.Richard Click here to Send L.Richard a Private Message Click Here to Email L.Richard Find more posts by L.Richard Add L.Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Re: It is what it is!

quote:
Originally posted by L.Richard
Last comment...and I would like to hear some responses,If and this is a big if,the breed has never had "it"what would be the quickest way to get "IT".

There is two things that will get you there.

First, listen to me!

Second, hunt as much as Twixy claims he hunts.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 09-25-2014 05:32 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

KT

I am listening to you....go right ahead...tell all of us the secret!O great and wonderous one.

517-605-3199

Old Post 09-25-2014 06:00 PM
L.Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L.Richard Click here to Send L.Richard a Private Message Click Here to Email L.Richard Find more posts by L.Richard Add L.Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth has figured it out

Kenneth.......please refer to the figuired it out thread below.

517-605-3199

Old Post 09-25-2014 09:40 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

Re: It is what it is!

quote:
John D....why is switching breeds or cross breeding not an option for some?Imo people like there dogs,they can tree some coons,have a great time doing it,make it a social event...and so on.

The constant question that I have seen is....why are the Black dogs of today not as competitive with the other breeds on a national level?My answer is...other than a few over the years,when have they been competitive?And what has been done differently to become competitive?

Leon, imo, its like a marriage, "for better or for worse". They just got too much invested in the breed to get a "divorce", find something else only to find out it ain't no better than what they had, "divorce" again, and keep repeating.

I'm not saying that's the right approach to make a big winning famous coonhound, what I believe, what you believe, or anybody else. Just an observation from the cheap seats.

I'm not too ate up with what competes at a national level. I've hunted with 3 dogs that were in the final cast of a world hunt. 2 of them weren't too much above average, and one was a cull. IMO, a lot of luck, preparation and skillful handling goes into anything done at that level and you don't get that just from breeding to a stud dog, no matter what color he is.

I'd rather approach it from the standpoint of producing nearly whole litters of pups that anyone can take to the woods and tree coons with. If they do that they are already above average. When one of those falls into the hands of someone who is a real coonhunter who will take a dog to some hunts, good things tend to happen.

I think the breed could also improve the competitive results of these hunts by doing what it takes to get the dog prepared and put a handler on it that can make it further. If it takes cold hard cash, then do it.

All I know to do is just keeping plugging away. I keep trying to find something that will make the next dog I hunt just a little better than the last.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Last edited by John D on 09-25-2014 at 10:07 PM

Old Post 09-25-2014 10:05 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

John D

Fair enough.....with out question,all breeds have common dogs.The comparison you make is valid,but several questions remain.Are we as coonhunters and breeders of black dogs demanding enough?We follow different paths in breeding,TRL,line breeding,inbreeding,breed to a big winner and so on.This is a question for you...How is it possible to pick oranges from an apple tree?We see it all the time in adds"ol so and so 9 times in these pups pedigree"The breeder and his friends jump up and down about the litter...a year later no one even knows were the pups are and how they are doing.One more litter of pups that vanish?Some of the litter...I personally question if they even made it to the woods?Can you place a litter of seven or eight pups in a very good enviorment and know with out question that they will get a very good oppurtunity?With out that...breeding will be fruitless.And no, I do not have the answer myself.

517-605-3199

Old Post 09-26-2014 11:57 AM
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

If winning is the only thing you judge your blk dog by then many of you are probably in the wrong breed. B&Ts are not Treeing Walkers and vice/versa. Each breed has it's own distinct traits and characteristics. They are not like today's NASCAR where all the cars are the same with different decals for chev, ford, etc. Back in the day there was a distinct difference....and same for coonhound breeds.

B&Ts were known for cold-trailing and Treeing Walkers have never been known for that. Probably exceptions here and there but over all they are hot tracked dogs with speed. The average nitehunt is set up perfectly for Walkers.

Today's B&T starts at an earlier age and is quicker on track. This is because of good selective breeding. On the downside I think the nose has taken taken a step back on some lines.. but coldnosed hounds don't win hunts except in really bad conditions.

It is disappointing that no blk dogs made it into the top 20 but you just have to move on and try again. The guys and dogs that qualified did their best and that's all they can do. Congrats to them..

Old Post 09-26-2014 02:25 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joel Corinth
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by mnb&t
what im saying is if your happy with dogs and how they perform year round no matter how or where hunted what difference does someone of same breed winning a big hunt or world make???
[QUOTE][i]Originally

mnb&t I think L Richard pretty well explained it. It has always been this way. The BNT folks most generally like to see B&T win and place high in all major hunts. It seemed years ago there was always 1 or more bnt that made the top 20 in the world hunt. Over the last decade those numbers dwindled, I believe even to the point 1 year that they even took high scoring female from the zones as no female got out of the zone. Now with the internet some of the young passionate hunters that have started, notice all the talk about the numbers game and percentages and have bought into that hype. This year they sent more dogs to the zones and had more dogs in the top104 and just believed they would see dogs in the top 20. So when it didn't happen they was disappointed. When you get there at that level your dog can't just do a nice job they have to perform and tree more game then any other dog they draw. Now I see you hunt grade BNT dogs and even some Blueticks. You often hear that the BNT breed there is a lot of jealousy. I don't really see that. If the BNT Breed had sent a dog to the finals and it had gotten 2nd you would have seen probably 3, 4 or even 5 pages of congratulations. Look at the Bluetick breed about X bred and there were strong opposition to having people breed X bred dogs from notable breeders. Now when they got one of there breed in the finals they got quiet it was almost as if they were rooting that she would loose because she wasn't from there favorite line. That is a breed that jealousy runs rapid. Especially in the older breeders, though I believe the young guns just want dogs that perform at another level.

America for Donkeys

Old Post 09-26-2014 03:00 PM
Joel Corinth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joel Corinth Click here to Send Joel Corinth a Private Message Find more posts by Joel Corinth Add Joel Corinth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joel Corinth
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by skidiver
If winning is the only thing you judge your blk dog by then many of you are probably in the wrong breed.

Nope winning isn't the most important factor but we should be concerned about treeing more game quicker and faster then anything else that we hunt against. Look at all the breeders that advertise there pups from how many dogs are in a 3 generation that were in the top 10 of the TRL or all grand that is just the nature of the beast they breed and promote winning of any level, not necessarily top performance.

America for Donkeys

Old Post 09-26-2014 03:15 PM
Joel Corinth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joel Corinth Click here to Send Joel Corinth a Private Message Find more posts by Joel Corinth Add Joel Corinth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

Good points

Joel....well said,I would expect that the line of thinking is also much diffirent between most and the top winning owners and handlers in any breed.You mention that wining is not a major focus for some.Keep in mind....no one enters a competition event to lose,no one.With that being said,I know that their are a number of top hounds in every breed,and some that I have hunted,are in that league.The real question for me is simple....thru genetics the Walker breed is superior,what did the early breeders of those dogs do so effectively,and successfully that the other breeds could learn from?It is the same in the dairy buisness...the Holstien cow is superior for producing milk,but not as good in other aspects.Why is it not possible for the other dairy breeds to catch up in milk production with the Holstiens?

517-605-3199

Old Post 09-26-2014 03:51 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

Re: John D

We probably aren't demanding enough, as a breed but I can only control my own standards. My standards are very low, I just want a dog that can tree a dang coon and throw a pup that can do the same. I've been searching the last few decades for those that can do it. When I find one I think can do it better, I have gone and will again go that direction. Pedigree is beside the point. Knowing the dogs and what genetics they could pass on is the point. Winning will take care of itself as long as a coondog can win.

I don't think its possible to get oranges from an apple tree, but I'm not a fruit farmer. I'd say if your expectation is to eat oranges, then don't blame the Apple farmer. If nobody is raising Oranges to your satisfaction then you need to either plant some Orange trees or learn how to say, "Please" and "Thank You" and enjoy a good Apple...

As far as how litters get marketed and placed, there are a lot of different ideas out there. If everybody did it the same way, we'd all fail together. I don't think you can be a good breeder without getting your pups a good chance to do what you intended for them to do. The door is open for anyone to innovate and be original and do it better. The world will be watching.

You bring up an excellent point about looking at a cross a year later to see what they are doing. That's where the rubber meets the road. This message board is an excellent tool for that. You can go back a couple years and read posts to see who was making what cross and announcing it would be a "great cross" before they were weaned. You can see pictures of those 3 mo. old pups barking at a coontail and wonder where they are, now? Or, those 15 mo. old dogs that someone just doesn't have the time to hunt and can be bought for $300 or are free because someone either doesn't know how to coonhunt or cull or both? You can see that Wonderful stud dog or female that a breeder had to purchase..........because he couldn't produce his own......

Over time, you can figure out who knows what they're talking about.

Old Post 09-26-2014 05:04 PM
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

Well said John D

Well spoken.....Have a look back,20 to 30 years,and I will include myself as being guilty as well.The icons of this breed,the master breeders that most look up to....what have they bred up,what potent sire have they come up with in all of those years?With that being said,and this may or may not be a good analogy,what has to take place to come up with a Trackman,Harry,Clover,Zeb,Frankie and the list is to long to type .I am asking this...if the outstanding never was,will it ever be?A lot of good dogs,no question.When will there be more outstanding ones,and how does one get there?What type of hound in the black variety was being bred and hunted 50 years ago? A lot of progress has been made,no question.While reading many posts I read a lot of wondering and concern with the people hunting and breeding black dogs.To the winners of the breed...well done,to the folks happy with there dogs...have fun,to the others looking to improve,and be more competitive... keep trying.

517-605-3199

Old Post 09-26-2014 06:00 PM
jaw72
UKC Forum Member

bnt

Be careful what you wish for. I've probably had 20 to 25 people who own walkers ask me where they can find a good black and tan. They're tired of the hot nose ,go two miles to tree a coon ,false treeing dogs.

Old Post 09-27-2014 02:17 PM
jaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jaw72 Find more posts by jaw72 Add jaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joel Corinth
Banned

quote:
You mention that wining is not a major focus for some.Keep in mind....no one enters a competition event to lose,no one.

L. Richard, I didn't say that winning wasn't the major focus for some. That is all some look at titles, TRL when they make there decisions of what is a top dog or good bred pup. My response was to skidiver on if winning was the way you judge your blk dog then you was probably in the wrong breed. By that comment he pretty well implied that the Blk dogs just aren't good enough to beat the best nor is he willing to try and improve them so they can. That train of thought will never improve the hounds ability.
Winning is not the MOST important factor treeing more game quicker and faster then the other dogs day in and day out IS. When you do that consistently winning will take care of itself. just my train of thought.

America for Donkeys

Old Post 09-27-2014 04:55 PM
Joel Corinth
Banned

quote:
.With that being said,I know that their are a number of top hounds in every breed. The real question for me is simple....thru genetics the Walker breed is superior,what did the early breeders of those dogs do so effectively,and successfully that the other breeds could learn from?

L. Richard over the years how did the walkers become superior. My thoughts are if you look back in history in the 80's and 90's and look at the history of the world hunt. There used to be Multiple BNT's and BLtik. in that top 20 every year. In my opinion some of that was contributed by the dirty papered dogs 10 and 15yrs before. DNA has put a grinding stop to that and in the years following you have seen these 2 breeds consistent participation dwindle in the top 20.The walker breed kept there single registration open when other breeds had them closed. So when some one had a top dog and wanted something from it they bred towards the walker side so they could get them single registered. With this X Bred category the breeds that open up there breed to accept dogs back into there breed will become the breed to beat in 30 yrs. If all breeds opened up but the TW and Eng. then you would see these 2 breeds the smallest and less competive in 30 yrs.
To me the Blti. and BNT's are more known for colder noses but if you have a couple seasons under a cold nose dog and they tree those cold track game they can be accurate. But if they need to locate check locate and check locate and slowly get treed after a couple seasons under there belt. To Me they are considered a poor track dog and also a poor locating dog. If they were a good track dog after a couple seasons they would know the track went up locate and be over. Just My Thoughts

America for Donkeys

Old Post 09-27-2014 05:32 PM
Buck Smith
UKC Forum Member

Wow, tons of valid comments and bringing the current problems to light. However, very few "attempts" at a solution other than crossbreeding. With so many variables involved, how does one mitigate the "problems" created by today's breeder?
NOT pointing the finger, "black and tans are cold nosed and not hot nosed slick treeing idiots" is a mouthful. In my opinion, the term "coondog" should enable the hound to tree hot or cold coons in a variety of conditions.
Again, in my opinion, a hound should be a good one if it is in my kennel and not good because it is in my kennel.
Giant kudos to those making it to the semi finals. Not taking anything away from them, where are the finishers today?
About a year or so, give or take, I began looking at this breed and the breeding intensely. I have looked at origin after set of origin and have come up with a couple of viable crosses "IF" they are made that should start to work for me.

860-614-6051
If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem!!

Old Post 09-28-2014 02:35 PM
Buck Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buck Smith Click here to Send Buck Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Buck Smith Add Buck Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joel Corinth
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Buck Smith
, I began looking at this breed and the breeding intensely. I have looked at origin after set of origin and have come up with a couple of viable crosses "IF" they are made that should start to work for me.

Buck what viable crosses have you come up with. I would think this would interest hound hunters. Put them out here so we can see what would be good.

America for Donkeys

Old Post 09-29-2014 07:19 PM
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

Viable crosses

Excellent question Joel......This could be the most entertaining answer we will ever see.And to the gentleman who had 20 to 25
guys wanting to know were to get a better Black and Tan,what did you tell all of them?

517-605-3199

Old Post 09-29-2014 09:14 PM