UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Upcoming X Bred crosses (2nd attempt)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John D
UKC Forum Member

Unhappy Upcoming X Bred crosses (2nd attempt)

Looks like the previous thread got deleted.

So, if you have any XB's planned, have made such a cross, feel free to be open and honest about it on here, now.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2014 08:38 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

John..It may have been moved to the X Breed Forum

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 09-17-2014 08:44 PM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gatordog
UKC Forum Member

A Grnitech walker female that is nailor and whitey that clover blood is going to be breed to Buddy as soon as the guy says she is in heat

💰GRNITECH PKCCH PR MCCOINS BLACK RIVER BUDDY💰

2017PERFORMANCE SIRE 2017 SUPER STAKES SIRE 1ST PLACE BLACK&TAN DAYS 2011 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT TOP 100 WORLD HUNT 2012 HIGH BLACK &TAN AT ENGLISH DAYS2011 1ST PLACE GRAND NITES WALKER DAYS 2012 1ST PLACE GRAND NITES ENGLISH DAYS 2012 WOLRD QUALIFIER WINNER 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016 TOP 16 AUTUMN OAK,HIGH SCOREING BLK&TAN AT AUTUMN OAKS
3 Place Pkc Black And Tan Days

💰GRNITECH PR MCCOINS BLACK RIVER BLACKIE💰
8TH AT BLACK@ TAN DAYS OVERALL LEP. HOUND DAYS WINNER
5TH PLACE WINTER CLASSIC WINNER WORLD QUALIFIER WINNER 2011,2012

💰GRNITECH PKC CH PR MCCOINS BLACK RIVER BUFFY💰
AKC OVERALL BLACK&TAN DAYS WINNER WORLD QUALIFIER WINNER 2012,2014,2015
1ST Place Black and Tan Days Grand Nites 2014
2016 National GrNtCh Black @ Tan Autumn Oaks
Final 2016 Autumn Oaks and High Scoring Black And Tan

💰GRNITECH PKC CH PR M$W BLACK RIVER RAPPER💰
2017 PERFOMANACE SIRE 2017 SUPER STAKES SIRE
1 ST PLACE BRYANT RQE 2014
World hunt qualifying winner 2014 ,2015
2nd PLACE PUP DERBY
1 ST PLACE NITECH AUTUMN OAKS & HIGH SCORING BLACK & TAN
PKC B&T DAYS FINAL 4 2014
LABOR DAY CLASSIC FINAL 4
National GrNtCh Autumn Oak's 2014
National GrNtCh Autumn Oak's2015
National GrNtCh Autumn Oak's 2017
Top 16 AO 2014
Top 16 AO 2015

💰GRNITECH PKC Ch PR $$ BLACK RIVER MUFFY $$ 💰
2014 Baby Stakes Winner
3 rd Place Winter Classic 2015
3 rd Place Winter Classic 2016
World qualifier winner 2015,2016
1st place Nitech Leopard hound days 2016
2nd place Nitech Bluetick reunion 2016
4 Place Nitech Winter Classic 2017
1st place Nitech Leopard Hound Days

GrNtCh Pkc Ch Simple Life Sadie
1 stplace Nitech B&T Days 2018
4 th Place Nitech B&T Days 2018
Queen hunt 2018 Black & Tan Days
1 st Place Nitech Autumn oaks 2017
High scoreing black and tan autumn Oaks 2017
2016,2017,2018 World qualifier winner

Old Post 09-17-2014 08:55 PM
gatordog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gatordog Click here to Send gatordog a Private Message Click Here to Email gatordog Find more posts by gatordog Add gatordog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Who's going to look there?

Old Post 09-17-2014 08:55 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by gatordog
A Grnitech walker female that is nailor and whitey that clover blood is going to be breed to Buddy as soon as the guy says she is in heat

That's awesome. That may be the best way to make this thing work FOR, and not against, the B&T breed.

I say that because it doesn't take anything away from the B&T breed when a non B&T female gets bred to a B&T male. She was going to have walker or English pups anyway and XB are no worse.

However, when a B&T female is taken to a non B&T male, then that's a female that could have produced some reg. B&T's. That's a loss to the B&T breed....

So, just thinking for myself, I'm wondering if instead of looking for a Walker or English male, I should be looking for a female? And, then take her to a one of the nice B&T males in this breed?

Does Bone Collector have any littermate sisters for sale?

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 09-17-2014 09:06 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amish Mafia
UKC Forum Member

Bone Collector , Main Street Jack and Cane all wrapped into a Black and Tan skin... A Black Bone Collector female , Cane granddaughter is being bred to Main Street Jack... Last time I checked 2012 & 2013 Main Street Jack females placed 2nd Ukc World and the Jack females are reproducing

Old Post 09-17-2014 09:28 PM
Amish Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amish Mafia Click here to Send Amish Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Amish Mafia Find more posts by Amish Mafia Add Amish Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

Nope. It's not there.

quote:
Originally posted by kycooner1
John..It may have been moved to the X Breed Forum

I think Todd was getting picked on about a cross he wanted to make with his female, and the moderator had to get between them.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 09-17-2014 09:58 PM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

I appologize about it getting deleted. I just have a hard time dealing with smart #####.Seems like everytime i get on here the same ones wanna appear.

A man can keep his PR BnT,s and also dabble with some x breeds.
I think there are things to gain and maybe to lose. 50/50 is how i see it .

2011 RQE NEWPORT,TN 5 TH PLACE
2011 WORLD Qualifier
2011 BnT Days Cast Winner
2012 Cast Winner TN State
2012 3 rd Place Grnt,s BNT days
2012 World Qualifier Meigs Cnty RQE 4 rth place
2012 zones Virginia 4rth place
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2013 4th high scoring dog fri night,TN State
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Bigtime Drama
2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 09-17-2014 10:23 PM
toddwicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddwicks Click here to Send toddwicks a Private Message Click Here to Email toddwicks Find more posts by toddwicks Add toddwicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

I know a guy who has some from NtCh Go Joe (out of Smokey 7) and a Witchdoctor walker female.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 09-17-2014 11:10 PM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tracy payne
UKC Forum Member

Mr CLEAN X DUAL GRAND JOLENE

DUAL GRAND JIMS BLACK JOLENE will be inseminated today or tomorrow TO MR. CLEAN.

GRCH GRNTCH SCHENKER NADING SMOKIN DAN
2017 KING OF HUNT BLACK AND TAN DAYS NTCH PAYNES BLACK GUS

Old Post 09-17-2014 11:31 PM
tracy payne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tracy payne Click here to Send tracy payne a Private Message Click Here to Email tracy payne Find more posts by tracy payne Add tracy payne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

GRNT Gold ch all grand pedigree High Ridge Style ( Stylish HarryX High Ridge Martha) will be bred to a DIRECT DAUGHTER of DUAL GRAND BLACK JUICE SATURDAY

Old Post 09-17-2014 11:35 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul King
UKC Forum Member

xbred

Hey Todd if u make that cross put me down for a female. Should make coon dogs. Cross her back on coot and c what we get.

Last edited by Paul King on 09-17-2014 at 11:42 PM

Old Post 09-17-2014 11:37 PM
Paul King is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul King Click here to Send Paul King a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul King Find more posts by Paul King Add Paul King to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L.Richard
UKC Forum Member

X breeding

A very interesting topic......it has gone on for years undercover,with some success, and I would imagine with some failures as well.A few walker females have been bred to a Black male....pups are young,to early to tell?Why havent more walker guys bred their bitches to Black dogs?And food for thought...what breed will do more outcrossing than the other breeds?And why?

517-605-3199

Old Post 09-17-2014 11:45 PM
L.Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L.Richard Click here to Send L.Richard a Private Message Click Here to Email L.Richard Find more posts by L.Richard Add L.Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

I think that the walker breed will X more. I like spotted dogs but really like the characteristic that other breeds have that spot needs. If I get the quick starting and tree mind of some of walker lines crossed on ability to trail from black and blues I am assuming I can get the total package. Reason I say walkers is that primarily most comp hunters hunt spot but like an off color dog. Now we can have attributes of both. I see it as only helping coon dogs in general

Old Post 09-17-2014 11:52 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Next cross

Rapidan River Black Booty & Blackhawk

Old Post 09-18-2014 12:07 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Next cross

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Pullen
Rapidan River Black Booty & Blackhawk

I like that one, Charles. I like black on black myself!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 09-18-2014 12:10 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr CLEAN X DUAL GRAND JOLENE

quote:
Originally posted by tracy payne
DUAL GRAND JIMS BLACK JOLENE will be inseminated today or tomorrow TO MR. CLEAN.

I'm not big on XB's, but this one has my interest.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 09-18-2014 12:57 AM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

Seems evryones jumping on the Band Wagon,,I feel there needs to be a motion brought up this year at B&T Days..any dog that is not 80% B&T is not Eligabile for any type of rewards ,,such as King and Queen at B&T Days ,,high Scoring B&T at Breed Days,No King or Queen at Sectionals ,and DEFINETLY not Eligable for any WHIF Money

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 09-18-2014 01:13 AM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Seems evryones jumping on the Band Wagon,,I feel there needs to be a motion brought up this year at B&T Days..any dog that is not 80% B&T is not Eligabile for any type of rewards ,,such as King and Queen at B&T Days ,,high Scoring B&T at Breed Days,No King or Queen at Sectionals ,and DEFINETLY not Eligable for any WHIF Money

I agree, except I don't think an 80% B&T should be eligible either.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 09-18-2014 01:19 AM
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

Brock..the way I understand it,,when you have a litter ,,the owner inspects them,,and registers the ones that meet breed specifications as there breed , any not meeting those requirements are reg. as X breeds...but once you make a 3rd cross witch 7 out 8 great grand parents are the same breed ..they will be PR reg...

I don't like it..and I will admit it

See no one posting on my other thread about Perf Sires and dams...guess I need to put it on the Main board for Allen or Todd to reply how thats going to work.

I guess After thinking on it if there not PR reg ,,there not eligible for any awards,,that would be the easiest way,,and the MOH just needs to check there Easy Entry Card.

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Last edited by kycooner1 on 09-18-2014 at 01:34 AM

Old Post 09-18-2014 01:26 AM
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blackdawg
I agree, except I don't think an 80% B&T should be eligible either.

Brock according to UKC now thats a PR reg dog

You Know Purple Ribbon Bred use to not mean much,,,guess thats going to be like a Title here before long.

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Last edited by kycooner1 on 09-18-2014 at 01:41 AM

Old Post 09-18-2014 01:36 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Brock according to UKC now thats a PR reg dog

That's a joke if you want my opinion, but I know it don't count for much.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 09-18-2014 01:39 AM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Wouldn't it be impossible for a dog to win awards anyway that was cross. Just because its black does not mean it would have Black and Tan papers. It would have cross papers so it could not win. It would be true black dog to win honors. With this program it makes sure that a cross bred will not win the honors. It ensures a true PR BLACK DOG. Because in yrs past a single reg dog that was half and half but met breed standards could have won. THIS CROSSBRED THING ACTUALLY HELPS YOU DYED IN WOOL PURE BREEDERS. NOW A PURE DOG CAN WIN AND US BOYS WITH CROSSES CAN HUNT WHAT WE WANT NOW. IT'S A WIN WIN. AND BY TIME THEY GET TO 80% PURE MOST OF US WON'T CARE BECAUSE BY THEN WE WILL HABE A NEW TOPIC TO DISCUSS THAT IS GOIBG TO RUIN COON HOUNDS. JUST MY OPINION

Old Post 09-18-2014 02:37 AM
Clays_coondogs
UKC Forum Member

High Ridge

High Ridge, could you give me a call? 402-862-5903? Want to talk to you about a black and redbone cross dog. Thanks! You can call now if ya want.

Male:

AKC SUPREME GRNTCH AND GRCH UKC GRCH NTCH BEAR CREEK Z71 (BTTB HAWK X GI JANE)

GRNTCH CH PR BTTB MR. FREEZE (can be Perf and SS sire)
1st and 2nd place open registered 2013 Redbone Days
2nd place NTCH Autumn Oaks 2013
4th place 2014 UKC Youth Nationals
2016 B&T Days Cast Winner
3 wins to Grand show champion

Old Post 09-18-2014 02:49 AM
Clays_coondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clays_coondogs Click here to Send Clays_coondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Clays_coondogs Find more posts by Clays_coondogs Add Clays_coondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david white
UKC Forum Member

John, you got anything in mind to breed to the Roscoe dog you ever drew at the zones? I know a couple of people that drew him before said he was a coon treer.

Old Post 09-18-2014 03:14 AM
david white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david white Click here to Send david white a Private Message Click Here to Email david white Visit david white's homepage! Find more posts by david white Add david white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote