UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Official AB&TCHA Website
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Harry my mail server went down Friday so email has been knocked out.......Without going into all kinds on technical details, short answer is I am moving to a new server which has hit a snag moving all sites over due to corrupt system files on the old server. I've been up since Friday pretty much constant catching quick naps between phone calls with the server software engineers trying to uncurrupt the files while still leaving sites up and online.

The forum works like my forum where the association's moderator has to approve accounts. This is done through emails so one of the reasons you may not have been approved yet is because of the email situation.

Had the corrupt file issue not had happened, all sites would have been on the new server around 3am last night.

I am paying to have the operating system reloaded at the Data Center and files restored in order to move to the new server. As of now that is the short term fix. Hopefully the downtime will only take place in the middle of the night.

Kinda like when your home computer system files becomes corrupt and they only way to fix it is to reinstall Windows. That's all a computer server is a computer with powerful specs.

I've been lucky that this is the first major issue I have had in over 5 years with servers. Heck I've lost home 2 computers in the same time period.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2007 05:52 AM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackwater Pete
UKC Forum Member

Got on and just about ready to roll.

Old Post 05-15-2007 04:19 PM
Blackwater Pete is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blackwater Pete Click here to Send Blackwater Pete a Private Message Click Here to Email Blackwater Pete Find more posts by Blackwater Pete Add Blackwater Pete to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Screaming Scar
UKC Forum Member

Is this taking the place of John Ds` website? I haven`t seen anybody on his lately.

Old Post 05-15-2007 07:06 PM
Screaming Scar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Screaming Scar Click here to Send Screaming Scar a Private Message Click Here to Email Screaming Scar Visit Screaming Scar's homepage! Find more posts by Screaming Scar Add Screaming Scar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

I only started that website a few years ago because the Assoc. website had failed to materialize.

I always thought I'd shut it down if and when the Assoc. website gets to the point that it serves the purpose.

I've never made a dime off it and not being responsible for it will save me some time and maybe a headache, every now and then.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 05-15-2007 08:03 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Williams
UKC Forum Member

i KEEP TRYING TO POST ON THERE AND IM NOT SUCCESSFUL DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!

"Sting Black & Tans"
Home of PKC Res World Champion
PKC Hall Of Fame & PKC Silver Ch'
Gr Nite Ch' Pr' Laffoon's Super Sting
ARE STUD DOG is Frozen But Come hunt with the FEMALES we will bred to STING!!!!
Pups For Sale Out Of Sting Are $ 500.00 Each 417-650-7727

Sting's DNA is (CF DI BB EE BE CG EE BB CG BB)

Ch'Northern Rexll (Northern Rex X Nt Ch' Jetta) past away!

Male:
Pr' Battle Creek Boone ( Gr Nt Ch' Super Sting X Nite Ch' Reese's Piece's)
Female:
Pr' Rockin Robin ( Nt Ch Ozarks Screaming Clyde X Pr Powells Polly )
Booked TO Be Breed To Gr Nt Ch' Lone Hill Brutis And Sting's Ghost!!!!!

Old Post 05-15-2007 08:11 PM
Eddie Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Williams Click here to Send Eddie Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Williams Find more posts by Eddie Williams Add Eddie Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brad Roe
UKC Forum Member

You need to register before you can post anything. Go to the message board and it will walk you through how to register.

Old Post 05-15-2007 08:52 PM
Brad Roe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brad Roe Click here to Send Brad Roe a Private Message Click Here to Email Brad Roe Find more posts by Brad Roe Add Brad Roe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Re: Official AB&TCHA Website

Is everybody getting registered to use the ABTCHA website, that wants to?

Some points to remember:
1. The address is www.abtcha.net.
2. Look for Message Forum
3. Register. To register:
.....1. You need to be a paid up member in the ABTCHA
.....2. You have to furnish your full name
.....3. Give your address, where prompted
(I hope I didn't miss anything?)
4. If you have problems getting registered, Brad Roe can help you out. Send him an email at brad.roe@smdc.army.mil

The Assoc. has finally turned someone loose to give us a good website and Brad is working hard to make it something useful. Lets show our support by registering and using it.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Old Post 06-07-2007 03:04 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brad Roe
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John! All, just make sure when you are registering you fill in all the blanks with an * , if you leave one of those fields blank it will not allow you to register. I will tell you this if you don't put your mailing address in the signature block I will not approve your account. You will be able to go in and erase you address once you have been given access, this is only to confirm.

Old Post 06-07-2007 03:29 PM
Brad Roe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brad Roe Click here to Send Brad Roe a Private Message Click Here to Email Brad Roe Find more posts by Brad Roe Add Brad Roe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLACKNTANS
UKC Forum Member

it is a great site. everyone wanted it.

SO USE IT!!!!
POST SOMETHING

thanks Matt

PAST HOME OF
GR NT CH TENNESSEE TRIP
(CH GRNT CH HOLDINGS ROCKET FUEL X GR NT CH JUNIORS DARK HOLLOW DAISY)

NT CH JANE'S BOY
(GR NT CH BTTB BLACKHAWK X GR NT CH GI JANE)

Old Post 06-07-2007 04:03 PM
BLACKNTANS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLACKNTANS Click here to Send BLACKNTANS a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKNTANS Add BLACKNTANS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 06-08-2007 02:21 PM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: SITE

quote:
Originally posted by Dpirkle
IT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT THE SITE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Me too

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 11-19-2007 05:45 PM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Payne
UKC Forum Member

Re: SITE

quote:
Originally posted by Dpirkle
IT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT THE SITE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Same here...

GrNiteCh 'PR' Dixie's Ragin' Black Magic (2005 Purina B&T Champion, 4th place overall)
GrNiteCh 'PR' Dixie's Deadly Black Viper (King of Hunt, 2009 Southeastern B&T Days)
NiteCh 'PR' Dixie's Ragin Black Jack (Viper x Magic)

Old Post 11-19-2007 07:34 PM
Jason Payne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Payne Click here to Send Jason Payne a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Payne Visit Jason Payne's homepage! Find more posts by Jason Payne Add Jason Payne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brad Roe
UKC Forum Member

Just got in from Texas. I know what the problem is and will try to get it straightened out in the next few days.

Old Post 11-20-2007 12:29 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Is anyone able to get on the site now?

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 12-02-2007 08:33 PM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edf61
UKC Forum Member

Can't get on!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.statecoonhuntersofmo.com
Home of:
GRCH,GRNITECH FRANKLIN"S ALNIGHT HAMMERIN HANNA , HTX[Youngest B/T female to make dual grand){13 B/T Sectional Queen of Hunt Wins}
CH,FRANKLINS ALNIGHT UGLY BUTTON { GRNTCH,GRCH UGLYSTICK / GRNTCH,GRCH FRANKLINS ALNIGHT HANNA }-FEMALE,1st place win

Old Post 01-14-2008 07:09 PM
edf61 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edf61 Click here to Send edf61 a Private Message Click Here to Email edf61 Find more posts by edf61 Add edf61 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

brad that web site is real nice it was my first time
so just wanted to say nice job

DARRELL

Old Post 02-05-2008 10:00 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brad Roe
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Darrell! If anyone has any problems just gimme a holler. There are still several folks who aint following the directions. I am just deleting those accounts.

Old Post 02-06-2008 05:01 PM
Bluegrass220
UKC Forum Member

Sectionals

Does anyone know when will the 2008 list for Sectionals be published?

Thanks

Old Post 02-20-2008 01:27 AM
Bluegrass220 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluegrass220 Click here to Send Bluegrass220 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluegrass220 Find more posts by Bluegrass220 Add Bluegrass220 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brad Roe
UKC Forum Member

Should be up by Friday.

Old Post 02-20-2008 05:27 PM
tdug06
UKC Forum Member

Looks Good!!!!

Like the site, would you be able to add a stud dog page!!!! Just a recommendation, maybe with a pic of the hound and his pedigree... Thanks Troy

Old Post 02-25-2008 10:21 PM
tdug06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdug06 Click here to Send tdug06 a Private Message Click Here to Email tdug06 Find more posts by tdug06 Add tdug06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluegrass220
UKC Forum Member

What's the latest on the Sectional list?

Old Post 02-27-2008 09:58 PM
Bluegrass220 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluegrass220 Click here to Send Bluegrass220 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluegrass220 Find more posts by Bluegrass220 Add Bluegrass220 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bluegrass220
What's the latest on the Sectional list?

I had plans to update the site last week but waiting on some answers to questions before I do the update.

Old Post 03-03-2008 02:44 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cadroncreek_b&t
UKC Forum Member

Great Site!!!

Old Post 04-04-2008 08:03 PM
cadroncreek_b&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cadroncreek_b&t Click here to Send cadroncreek_b&t a Private Message Find more posts by cadroncreek_b&t Add cadroncreek_b&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Brad ive done all i can do and the site just wont let me log in / ive read it all step by step and still no luck HELP!!!!!

Old Post 05-08-2008 03:56 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

It is telling me that the site is suspended. Is everyone having this problem??

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 06-20-2008 05:36 PM