UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > ohio hunters??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike mizell
UKC Forum Member

ohio hunters??

When does the ohio season open and close?
Is there any restrictions about recovering your dog if he gets on private ground?
What's the limit on kills.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2014 09:20 PM
mike mizell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike mizell Click here to Send mike mizell a Private Message Click Here to Email mike mizell Find more posts by mike mizell Add mike mizell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Adams
Banned

No limit.. Opens Nov. 10 - jan 31. If you don't have written permission you are in trouble lol! I learned the hard way!

Old Post 09-28-2014 11:09 PM
Doug Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Adams Click here to Send Doug Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Adams Find more posts by Doug Adams Add Doug Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

Retreiving dogs in Ohio can be a pain. Your supposed to go knock on a door at whatever hour at night and get verbal permission to retrieve your dog. If the home owner can not be reached you need to contact the county sheriff. I haven't had too much trouble here in ne Ohio but a bad landowner can change that quick. Good luck. If you make it up by me I'd be glad to take ya hunting.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 09-29-2014 05:40 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

You have to buy an out of state full yr lic. We don't have 3 day or weekend lic for fur takers. Its around $125. Also if a land owner tells you no you can not get your dog you are s.o.l. Your better off getting the dog and getting out in a hurry.

Old Post 09-30-2014 01:47 AM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike mizell
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info.
I got kin in hillsboro I aint seen them in 20+ years.I need to pay them a visit.

Old Post 10-01-2014 07:05 PM
mike mizell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike mizell Click here to Send mike mizell a Private Message Click Here to Email mike mizell Find more posts by mike mizell Add mike mizell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

There`s alot of public hunting and get permision in the daytime.Have had little troble in 35 years hunting.Deer leasing and clear cutting have taken a toll but still good hunting and alot of good people.

Past {Nt.Ch. Rapdan River Black Booty} GNT. CH.Ugly X GNT.CH. Getto Queen}
PKC.CH.Slam'n Raven[Gnt.CH.Troubadour X Buckeye Jam ]

Old Post 10-01-2014 09:53 PM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darin boggs
UKC Forum Member

I hunt in that country. There is some good hunting there. I have treed a lot of coon around the Paint Creek Lake area. Come up around the Waverly area and I can take you up and hunt or meet you up there!

Old Post 10-02-2014 01:12 AM
darin boggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darin boggs Click here to Send darin boggs a Private Message Visit darin boggs's homepage! Find more posts by darin boggs Add darin boggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Hillsboro

I live below hillsboro, i don't have many coon, but i can take you hunting. Just give me a call, at 937-927-5261.

Old Post 10-02-2014 05:08 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike mizell
UKC Forum Member

Thanks allot.
If I get to go I will holler at you.it aint for sure yet.it depends on how my son is doing.

Old Post 10-02-2014 08:26 PM
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

How is that boy doing mike ? Haven't seen a post lately .

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 10-02-2014 09:38 PM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike mizell
UKC Forum Member

My son has come to kind of a stand still.
But he is still working on building strength.he should take another leap foreward soon.building muscle takes time.

Old Post 10-03-2014 01:08 AM
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Best wishes and prayers .

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 10-03-2014 06:54 PM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote