UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Looking for walker pup with Meyers Bam Bam bloodline.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jjwalker
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for walker pup with Meyers Bam Bam bloodline.

I am looking for a walker pup with Meyers Bam Bam pedigree. Anyone know where I might find one?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2017 01:54 AM
jjwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjwalker Click here to Send jjwalker a Private Message Click Here to Email jjwalker Find more posts by jjwalker Add jjwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harrington
UKC Forum Member

bam bam

i have two out of bam and cowboy , they are 1 1/2, and 3 yrs old , run on bear , my son inlaw has a littermate to the 1 1/2 and has not hunted it much , he is looking to get out of bear hunting , pm me for his phone we are in ny state

Old Post 11-13-2017 12:26 AM
harrington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harrington Click here to Send harrington a Private Message Find more posts by harrington Add harrington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harrington
UKC Forum Member

bam

theys dogs came from western wisconsin

Old Post 11-13-2017 12:29 AM
harrington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harrington Click here to Send harrington a Private Message Find more posts by harrington Add harrington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjwalker
New UKC Forum Member

Bam Bam and cowboys dogs

I'm having problems With pm on this forum. Do you know where in central wi the dogs were purchased?

Old Post 11-16-2017 02:49 AM
jjwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjwalker Click here to Send jjwalker a Private Message Click Here to Email jjwalker Find more posts by jjwalker Add jjwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harrington
UKC Forum Member

bam

yes from Mike Kiekhoffer, we have four hounds from his stock , very happy with all , he lives near St. Paul Mn, check with mike for pups --- good luck tell him Jerry Harrington from NY says HI

Old Post 11-17-2017 01:55 AM
brianshounds
New UKC Forum Member

this is my old female. just had a litter out of her but they are all sold. give me a call some time
Brian Denney
Bearpaw Outfitters
208-852-6495

………………………………..PR’ Meyer’s Big Bam Bam
………………..PR’ Meyer’s Pee Wee Kowboy
………………………………..PR’ Meyer’s Daisy
……….PR’ Korell’s Brave
……………………GRNITECH GRCH’PR’ Odyssey’s E-LIM-N-ATOR
………………...PR’ Meyer’s Daisy May
…………………..…………...PR’ Odyssey’s Neosho Spring CK Cindy
PR’ Denney’s Idaho Banjo Music
………………………………...CH’ PR’Iowa’s Wild Wood Chopper
………………PR’ Korell’s Butch
………………………………...PR’ Halferty’s Little Jen.
……….PR’ Denney’s Pam
………………………………...PR’ Neosho River Bullet
..……………….PR’ Kentry Ridge Jenny
………………………………...PR’ Dusty Creek Dixie

Old Post 11-20-2017 12:32 AM
brianshounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianshounds Click here to Send brianshounds a Private Message Click Here to Email brianshounds Find more posts by brianshounds Add brianshounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote