UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > I don't know how to ask this.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donmills65
UKC Forum Member

Prayers sent.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-06-2017 12:59 AM
Donmills65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donmills65 Click here to Send Donmills65 a Private Message Find more posts by Donmills65 Add Donmills65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Jen and Cheyennes phone number is on their post they can tell you better what they need more than me I just wanted help for them bless all you that have offered their number is 417-317-4815.

Old Post 12-06-2017 01:22 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

please put an address on here so we can send a card.

Old Post 12-07-2017 10:43 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RJ Burks
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
please put an address on here so we can send a card.

X2....would like to help

Old Post 12-07-2017 11:01 PM
RJ Burks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RJ Burks Click here to Send RJ Burks a Private Message Find more posts by RJ Burks Add RJ Burks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ridgerunner1
UKC Forum Member

Pm me glad to help anyway I can but don't know how right now just pm wih info me please...cud easily be any of us or or kids y'all please help this family only met the guy one time in my life and sure seem like classs act for sure..praying for a good Christmas and for the surgery

Old Post 12-07-2017 11:18 PM
ridgerunner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ridgerunner1 Click here to Send ridgerunner1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ridgerunner1 Find more posts by ridgerunner1 Add ridgerunner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

To send a card of encouragement. po box 721 Seneca Mo, 64865, thanks they will appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Old Post 12-08-2017 12:13 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I heard from the Cummings today, Ashton has surgery on Thursday and Dalton is headed to Georgia also. They ask prayers for both. Please pray for this family and forget the rest of the bs on here for a while.

Old Post 12-10-2017 07:41 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Prayers are what made me start this thread and I am still praying on it.

Tar

Old Post 12-10-2017 07:57 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote