UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Online Treeing Contest
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

Online Treeing Contest

Flora Coon Club is hosting an online treeing contest that's open to anyone who wants to participate. There is no entry fee and you don't have to be a member of our club to be named the winner. We want to see those tree dogs out there and give some credit to the hardest treeing dog we can find!

Here are the rules:

1. Contest starts at Noon on Monday, November 20, 2017. Contest ends on at Noon on Monday, December 4, 2017.

2. Videos must be new videos (taken during the contest) that are at least 20 seconds long. If a video is more than 20 seconds long only the first 20 seconds will be used to count the barks per minute. Videos less than 20 seconds long will not be eligible for placement. Please take videos of each dog individually you would like to enter.

3. Video needs to have dog's name, owner's name, and city and state in the comment.

To enter go to Facebook and check out the Flora Coon Club Page ( https://www.facebook.com/Flora-Coon...87147891306268/ ). Like our page and on Monday a thread will be started called "Online Treeing Contest." Post your video and information as a comment to that post and you are officially entered.

Sorry we don't have anything for prizes but we will recognize and name the winner on our Facebook page and on this and the Prohound forum.

Good luck!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2017 02:19 AM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like fun!

Old Post 11-19-2017 01:08 PM
Laura Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laura Bell Click here to Send Laura Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Laura Bell Find more posts by Laura Bell Add Laura Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

Bruce Conkey has graciously donated a $100 gift card for the winner of the Online Treeing Contest! Thank you to Mr. Conkey this very generous prize!

Contest starts tomorrow at Noon. Be sure to check our Facebook page and post those videos!

Old Post 11-20-2017 02:18 AM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

gota video my dog tonight

Old Post 11-20-2017 10:22 PM
Jim Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Frederick Click here to Send Jim Frederick a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Frederick Add Jim Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bridger80
UKC Forum Member

Do they have to have the meat? Lol

Old Post 11-20-2017 11:00 PM
bridger80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bridger80 Click here to Send bridger80 a Private Message Find more posts by bridger80 Add bridger80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bridger80
Do they have to have the meat? Lol

We're not going to ask too many questions lol!

Old Post 11-20-2017 11:25 PM
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

The winner will probably be under a Grinner!! they always tree harder on possum

Old Post 11-21-2017 12:22 AM
Jim Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Frederick Click here to Send Jim Frederick a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Frederick Add Jim Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 11-21-2017 06:28 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I sure do wish my dog stayed treed long enough for me to make a 20 second video.

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:56 PM
shadinc is online now Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

heck i wish mine would tree.

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 11-21-2017 10:01 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 11-23-2017 02:25 AM
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to Justin French of Reidsville, North Carolina and Sleepy, the winners of our Online Treeing Contest. Sleepy barked an impressive 53 times in 20 seconds to claim the prize!

Thank you all for entering. We had no idea how many people who even pay attention and it means a lot that so many of you took your time to post a video of your dog treed.

A big thanks goes out to Mr. Bruce Conkey for donating a $100 gift certificate to Conkey's Outdoors. We didn't solicit any sponsors but Mr. Conkey made the donation of his own accord. Thank you for supporting our club and our sport Bruce!

Old Post 12-08-2017 12:01 AM
jc kennels
UKC Forum Member

Could you post a video of sleepy treed?

Old Post 12-08-2017 12:01 PM
jc kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jc kennels Click here to Send jc kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email jc kennels Find more posts by jc kennels Add jc kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, this was worth reading.

Old Post 12-08-2017 12:38 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

Old Post 12-08-2017 03:53 PM
Laura Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laura Bell Click here to Send Laura Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Laura Bell Find more posts by Laura Bell Add Laura Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jc kennels
Could you post a video of sleepy treed?

I don't know how to post a video on here. If you go to our Facebook page you will be able to view all the entries in the contest.

Old Post 12-10-2017 12:31 AM
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

is it ok if they are barking at a biscuit ?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Old Post 12-10-2017 12:46 AM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Baldwin
is it ok if they are barking at a biscuit ?

Like I said, we aren't going to ask too many questions, lol! Unfortunately the contest is over but we hope to have another one of these days.

Old Post 12-10-2017 12:48 AM
Pat Bizich
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Frederick
I don't know how to post a video on here. If you go to our Facebook page you will be able to view all the entries in the contest.

Paul ...I don't live on face book or a face book junkie so I don't understand a lot of how to find posts.
I followed your link and I will be gosh darn if I can find any videos of the entries.I have tried a few times and gave up.
All I can find is a pic of the winner.
Can you or someone explain how to locate them ???

(I forgot to mention ..I hate face book!!LOL)

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 12-10-2017 at 02:49 PM

Old Post 12-10-2017 02:42 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Click on the link he provided above. That will take you to the Flora Facebook page. Scroll down just below the video section to the post. The first one is a PINNED post to keep it to the top. You see a push pin in the top right corner and it is titled Flora Coon Club. On that post at the bottom it says 46 Comments. Click on that and you will see the videos. Hopes this helps.

Old Post 12-10-2017 03:01 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

Thank You Bruce!!
I got them now.

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 12-10-2017 at 11:14 PM

Old Post 12-10-2017 11:09 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote