UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Coonhound Related Classifieds > Used Dogtra Pathfinder (1 Collar) & Superior Hellcat Silver Edition
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bradleym08
New UKC Forum Member

Used Dogtra Pathfinder (1 Collar) & Superior Hellcat Silver Edition

I have a lightly used dogtra pathfinder system with one collar, took it out maybe 5 times..changed to a green collar and had a green sportdog beacon on it. I bought it brand new, still have the original box, papers, probes, and probe tool. This this retails for $400, im asking $325 FIRM. I will ship to anyone in the US, buyer pays shipping via Paypal.

Next i have a Like-New Superior Light hellcat silver edition. Also used a handful of times. Has a black bump cap, with battery that is mounted on the back of the hat. VERY comfortable and VERY bright. Has low & high Red, low and high green, and an amber. 2 white light walking lights, and high and low beam spot light. This light new is $325, asking $250. Will ship to the US if buying pays shipping via paypal.

I can get pictures sent to anyone who wants to check it all out. PLEASE dont bother asking for picture if youre not interested in buying, Thanks.

912-288-6095

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-13-2019 01:50 AM
bradleym08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bradleym08 Click here to Send bradleym08 a Private Message Click Here to Email bradleym08 Find more posts by bradleym08 Add bradleym08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bradleym08
New UKC Forum Member

Bump!!

$300 for the pathfinder system and collar, very good condition!

$200 for the superior hellcat light.

Both used in the woods less than 5 times!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2019 11:51 AM
bradleym08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bradleym08 Click here to Send bradleym08 a Private Message Click Here to Email bradleym08 Find more posts by bradleym08 Add bradleym08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote