UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

where is the thorn in fallout new vegas

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2019 05:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter25573
UKC Forum Member

Got any female pups left

Old Post 02-14-2019 11:36 PM
coonhunter25573 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter25573 Click here to Send coonhunter25573 a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter25573 Add coonhunter25573 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sorry but no females, only males left.

Old Post 02-15-2019 01:23 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Six weeks old now, tree minded little pups....

Old Post 02-18-2019 05:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Almost ready to single out....

forensic anthropology employment

Old Post 02-18-2019 05:27 PM
cornboy
UKC Forum Member

Do you still have any available

Old Post 02-19-2019 10:42 PM
cornboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cornboy Click here to Send cornboy a Private Message Click Here to Email cornboy Find more posts by cornboy Add cornboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cornboy
UKC Forum Member

Do you still have any available

Old Post 02-19-2019 10:42 PM
cornboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cornboy Click here to Send cornboy a Private Message Click Here to Email cornboy Find more posts by cornboy Add cornboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yes....

Old Post 02-19-2019 11:30 PM
cornboy
UKC Forum Member

What do the available pups look like

Old Post 02-20-2019 01:25 AM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Pistol is Reproducing

I can’t believe there is any pups left. Is it the price or that they are males? Just wondering. We went through 13 redbones finding the hunt desire to be alone and tree with accuracy and have three redbones left. Some were tree dogs with no hunt some would hunt but not tree and sone just didn’t make the grade. What’s left all three once lived at Clins house and two are out of pistol. Pistol is still young and will make his mark if given a chance. I don’t know Richard or his dog but it looks as though he is willing to put the time and effort into researching and making good crosses. Very surprised these are still available but I don’t claim to be a redbone breeder so what do I know lol. Clint says pistol is no unicorn and don’t brag to much but his winning record speaks for him. Our females are out of big Jim’s sister penny so I think this will work. JMO

Old Post 02-20-2019 01:26 AM
Gerad Berresfor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerad Berresfor Click here to Send Gerad Berresfor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerad Berresfor Find more posts by Gerad Berresfor Add Gerad Berresfor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Cornboy, nobody has "picked" their pups yet so I don't know which ones are left.

Old Post 02-20-2019 04:06 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Rhonda tonight, it is easy to see where the pups get their tree style from....

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-25-2019 at 01:33 PM

Old Post 02-25-2019 03:28 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It has flooded here so I haven't been able to do any training but here are a couple of the males for sale.

Old Post 03-01-2019 04:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Are these "houndy" enough?

Old Post 03-01-2019 04:55 PM
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

Those are some nice looking pups for sure

Old Post 03-02-2019 02:24 AM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Gene, how is your Rhonda pup doing?

Old Post 03-02-2019 01:28 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups Richard

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 03-02-2019 10:19 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups Richard

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 03-02-2019 10:19 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It quit raining long enough for the water to go down so I got to do a little puppy training yesterday. But one guy said that my pups are too fat. Maybe I need to put them on a diet.

Old Post 03-03-2019 04:35 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-03-2019 04:38 PM
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

He's starting to split tree and stay. Hard hunting fast strike kinda dog. Can't wait till he's ready for the hunts.

Old Post 03-04-2019 12:10 AM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Excellant, that is not too bad for a 9 mos old pup. These pups should start just as quick. They should be ready to hit the cornfields this summer.

Old Post 03-04-2019 12:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I even have one with just a little chrome.

Old Post 03-06-2019 06:41 PM
RevJoe106
New UKC Forum Member

Great Looking Pups

Great looking pups, I'm sure you don't remember me. But we hunted together a couple of times years ago. I had a little female named Annie. We lived in LaFayette, Ga. I bred her to Trump only got one pup. Also I think you brought Molly back from Autumn Oaks after I bred her to Reverend Red. Maybe one day I'll get back into Coon hunting, if I do it'll be a Redbone.

us? I said here am I. Send me! Isaiah 6:8

Old Post 03-06-2019 08:24 PM
RevJoe106 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RevJoe106 Click here to Send RevJoe106 a Private Message Click Here to Email RevJoe106 Find more posts by RevJoe106 Add RevJoe106 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Stephens, I do remember that.

Old Post 03-06-2019 09:12 PM