UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnite Crow & Grants cutter in tennessee
Pages (18): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PapersdontTREE
UKC Forum Member

pup

Any harry or rat females being backed up to cutter need to get my hands on a pup!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2012 10:21 PM
PapersdontTREE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PapersdontTREE Click here to Send PapersdontTREE a Private Message Click Here to Email PapersdontTREE Find more posts by PapersdontTREE Add PapersdontTREE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

rat

nothing direct out of rat but some have been bred that has rat in them.

Old Post 08-20-2012 11:21 PM
allen davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allen davis Click here to Send allen davis a Private Message Click Here to Email allen davis Find more posts by allen davis Add allen davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

Does cutter stay in ten. All the time?. I will be bringing a female or two to him in nov. Or dec. Thanks

RIP - GR.NT.CH. , PKC CH. AKC NT.CH. SPIDERMAN SAM.

Contact Kenney Clark - 330-738-3019 CELL- 330-205 3299

Old Post 08-20-2012 11:30 PM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE DEEN
UKC Forum Member

i was just wondering the same thing. thinking of breeding to him but it is long ways out their. if he is in benton tenn

Old Post 08-20-2012 11:35 PM
MIKE DEEN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE DEEN Click here to Send MIKE DEEN a Private Message Find more posts by MIKE DEEN Add MIKE DEEN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutter

yes he is here to stay. best house dog and coon dog ever had the pleasure to cut loose. never had a problem driveing if it is what i want to breed to. had 1 guy to drive from AR to get a pup.

Last edited by allen davis on 08-21-2012 at 04:11 PM

Old Post 08-21-2012 04:08 PM
allen davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allen davis Click here to Send allen davis a Private Message Click Here to Email allen davis Find more posts by allen davis Add allen davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

me either Allen. I just making sure thats were he's at when my females are ready. Your right, I wore out a few pickup trucks in this business. I Will go were I need to, To Breed , Buy ,or Hunt My dogs. I'm pretty sure I will be breeding A Female, or more in Nov.,DEC. Thank you.

RIP - GR.NT.CH. , PKC CH. AKC NT.CH. SPIDERMAN SAM.

Contact Kenney Clark - 330-738-3019 CELL- 330-205 3299

Old Post 08-22-2012 03:48 AM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

ALLEN I got C.C. finished to a grand nite she is all grand off of CHAMPELLE CREEK DEACON AND CHEYENNE CHLOE and now working on my CUTTER grand daughter hope the old man stays in good health...

Old Post 08-22-2012 06:23 AM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

nice duel grand

got a nice duel grand female fixing to breed this week direct off of rat.

Old Post 08-25-2012 11:51 PM
Coffey
UKC Forum Member

dual grand rat female

do you know how much the pups are going to be

Old Post 08-26-2012 12:52 AM
Coffey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coffey Click here to Send Coffey a Private Message Find more posts by Coffey Add Coffey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PapersdontTREE
UKC Forum Member

!!!!

Need a cutter pup badly!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-26-2012 01:19 AM
PapersdontTREE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PapersdontTREE Click here to Send PapersdontTREE a Private Message Click Here to Email PapersdontTREE Find more posts by PapersdontTREE Add PapersdontTREE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

32 pms

had a lot of interest in this cross, will find out if any will be for sale.

Old Post 08-27-2012 11:24 PM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

glasgow

headed to glasgow kentucky this weekend. get in some hunting time.

Old Post 09-01-2012 12:19 AM
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

Herb said you were up playing golf and didn't even send me an invite lol I see how you are wait for me to head off to college and just up and quit talking to me haha don't hurt yourself swinging those clubs

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

-GRNITECH Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
GRCH GRNITECH PR' Crow and Grant's Cutter
-GRCH GRNITECH PR' Night Heat Abby

NITECH PR' Middle Creek's Stylish Kate (1st place 2011 UKC Youth National open hunt and overall high scoring treeing walker female. 1st Place Plott Sectional and overall high scoring dog. Qualified for the 2012 UKC World Championship. Qualified for the 2012 Youth Nationals.)

-NITECH PR' MC Queen & Fergys Wipeout Zack
'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
GRNITECH ‘PR’ Ball’s Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Schmersal’s Stylish Anna

NITECH ‘PR’ Middle Creek’s Stylish Banjo

-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Turpin’s Insane Cain
NITECH ‘PR’ Johnson’s Extreme Jane
-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Treesinging Rambling Roxy

Old Post 09-03-2012 04:47 AM
CLJohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLJohnson Click here to Send CLJohnson a Private Message Find more posts by CLJohnson Add CLJohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

expensive sport

lot of golf clubs flying thru the air. LOL at a 100.00 a club could get expensive.

Old Post 09-04-2012 03:59 AM
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

Tell me about it Lol I've broke many

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

NITECH PR' Middle Creek's Stylish Kate (1st place 2011 UKC Youth National open hunt and overall high scoring treeing walker female. 1st Place Plott Sectional and overall high scoring dog. Qualified for the 2012 UKC World Championship. Qualified for the 2012 Youth Nationals.)

'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

Old Post 09-04-2012 02:40 PM
CLJohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLJohnson Click here to Send CLJohnson a Private Message Find more posts by CLJohnson Add CLJohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Clay
UKC Forum Member

they arent rat crossed but we are all liken the way these act out of Baby! Have a pendin sale on the last male Ive got 4 sale if he picks him up this weekend

Old Post 09-05-2012 03:15 AM
Corey Clay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Clay Click here to Send Corey Clay a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Clay Add Corey Clay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

nice female

got another nice female. breeding her tomorrow.

Old Post 09-16-2012 04:26 PM
GMG
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Alan

I am looking forward to getting these pups,Cutter speaks for himself and Dolly is a coon dog with an extra good mouth and her mama was one of a kind,she will make Dual Grand pretty quick I believe,I want to thank you for your efforts in helping this happen,anybody looking for a first class stud dog with a first class man behind him you need to look to Alan and Cutter,again thanks Alan

Old Post 09-16-2012 06:42 PM
GMG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMG Click here to Send GMG a Private Message Find more posts by GMG Add GMG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GMG
UKC Forum Member

Dolly

Alan thanks for the update,I have already received 2 PMS about the pups

Old Post 09-18-2012 01:34 AM
GMG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMG Click here to Send GMG a Private Message Find more posts by GMG Add GMG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

dolly

dolly is a good looking blanket back female. got her breed today hope she has a barrel of pups. thanks for the kind words. i try to make sure that everbody leaves happy, have meet some great people that love to hunt cutter dogs. he has reproduced for sure. best house dog ever. and still take him out and tree coons.

Old Post 09-18-2012 03:39 AM
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

You still alive Allen?

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

Old Post 09-20-2012 04:31 AM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

still alive

been hunting about every night. keeping luke and my rat female tuned in. luke sure is doing nice.

Old Post 09-20-2012 04:02 PM
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

We will have to go one of these days when I come home Kate hasn't been out in a month or 2

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

Old Post 09-20-2012 05:04 PM
CCODAY
UKC Forum Member

HAVE YOU EVER BRED CUTTER TO A FEMALE OFF BONE COLLECTOR

Old Post 09-20-2012 09:20 PM
CCODAY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CCODAY Click here to Send CCODAY a Private Message Click Here to Email CCODAY Find more posts by CCODAY Add CCODAY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

anytime cody

any time cody, don't think so on the bone collector, but may have.

Old Post 09-22-2012 05:45 AM