UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > heat x?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nypigman1
UKC Forum Member

heat x?

Any one ever try this? And how's it work?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-24-2011 05:34 PM
nypigman1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nypigman1 Click here to Send nypigman1 a Private Message Click Here to Email nypigman1 Find more posts by nypigman1 Add nypigman1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: heat x?

quote:
Originally posted by nypigman1
Any one ever try this? And how's it work?

better off to put the female in a cage and not take any chances.,

aint no coonhide worth the chance that the female getting bred by a mutt or a yote...

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 12-28-2011 01:16 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nypigman1
UKC Forum Member

I agree but I wanted to keep the mutts and yotes out my yard lmao

Old Post 12-28-2011 01:25 AM
nypigman1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nypigman1 Click here to Send nypigman1 a Private Message Click Here to Email nypigman1 Find more posts by nypigman1 Add nypigman1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nypigman1
I agree but I wanted to keep the mutts and yotes out my yard lmao

i heard about 1 fella that used vicks vaporrub on a female in a nitehunt before and never had any males mess with the female,,

but with my luck i'd had every male in the woods liking vicks,lol

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 12-28-2011 01:30 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

heat

my grand pap use to put vicks salve on his dog to keep dogs from smelling her but that was back in the 50s

Old Post 12-28-2011 01:31 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: heat

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
my grand pap use to put vicks salve on his dog to keep dogs from smelling her but that was back in the 50s

it worked in the 90's for the fella i was talking about,must be some good stuff,lol

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 12-28-2011 01:50 AM
ONEDOGNIGHT
Banned

I DON'T MIND HUNTING MINE THE THIRD WEEK BUT THAT'S JUST ME. SO I ONLY LAY HER UP TWO WEEKS OF HER CYCLE.

Old Post 12-28-2011 02:02 AM
ONEDOGNIGHT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONEDOGNIGHT Click here to Send ONEDOGNIGHT a Private Message Click Here to Email ONEDOGNIGHT Find more posts by ONEDOGNIGHT Add ONEDOGNIGHT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

Scent neutralizer

They sale it at wal mart. Get the stick deodorant and spray. It works.

Old Post 12-28-2011 02:25 AM
WLDCHINSANEJANE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WLDCHINSANEJANE Click here to Send WLDCHINSANEJANE a Private Message Find more posts by WLDCHINSANEJANE Add WLDCHINSANEJANE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: heat

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
it worked in the 90's for the fella i was talking about,must be some good stuff,lol
must be if they still using it i know for a fact it works on a stud horse you gonna have around mare put up his nose he aint smelling nothing but vicksalve lol

Old Post 12-28-2011 03:23 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote