UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Too High to buy.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wjoey
Banned

It is a proven fact that some retailers have different prices on victor , I feed it for a while but every time I went to the store they were out of it so I changed

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2018 12:20 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

If you are paying 1.00 a pound for dog food, why not feed real chicken thighs for .85 cents a pound?

Old Post 02-22-2018 01:18 AM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

i have been feeding sport mix canine x non grain beef meal and antarctic kreel meal. 25 % protein 25 % fat .2 cups a day . dogs preform well and look great . one nice firm stool once a day. 39 $ tractor supply for 40 # bag.

Old Post 02-22-2018 01:41 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

4 health, diamond, taste of the wild are all the same stuff priced differently.

Old Post 02-22-2018 04:45 PM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

I like diamond naturals beef. Blue bag. I feed it year round. No issues. One hard turd a day. Rolls right out of the pen. $26 for 40lb.

Old Post 02-22-2018 11:36 PM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

my dog was down to bones, 51 pounds. I wormed him and switched to victor. Hes up 4.6 pounds already.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Old Post 02-22-2018 11:36 PM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

Re: Too High to buy.

quote:
Originally posted by BigContry
Said good buy the V----- Dog Food. I really loved the feed, and don’t think you can get any better. But they had another price increase. It was high from the start, then came a new bag design with a price increase. I sucked it up and kept buying. Well week before last I pick up two 40 lbs bags, that totaled $94.00 I’m done, time to find another quality feed. Any suggestion?

BEEN FEEDING HI.STANDARD FOR AS LONG AS ITS BEEN OUT ,,,AND I WONT CHANGE26.69 FOR 50#

Old Post 02-23-2018 12:22 AM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jed Finley
UKC Forum Member

Best dog food I have ever found is Nutri Source! I feed High Plains beef/trout/turkey blend. When you hunt a dog hard and need one to keep the wait and have the energy I haven't for a better feed. I have feed it for 9 years now between the chicken and rice/chicken and pea both were great but the High Plains has a little something extra in it that I really wanted in my dogs and it makes a big difference.

Also one of there very few 5 star foods out there a lot of people don't look into the ingredients portion near close enough they just read the back of the bags and that is it.

UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
CHKC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
STYLISH TRADER
2011 PKC WORLD CHAMPION FEMALE
PKC GOLD CHAMPION
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
SKUNA RIVER SQUEAKY
www.trader-inc.com

Old Post 02-23-2018 02:49 PM
Jed Finley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jed Finley Click here to Send Jed Finley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jed Finley Visit Jed Finley's homepage! Find more posts by Jed Finley Add Jed Finley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/

Lots of good info on this website.

Old Post 02-23-2018 03:19 PM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Jed that is a good feed but most wont try it because of the initial price. They could probably feed half the quantity there feeding now but the price will keep most away.

Old Post 02-23-2018 03:28 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jed Finley
..... I feed High Plains beef/trout/turkey blend.....

Oh my goodness, beef, trout and turkey? Your dogs eat better than I do. No wonder it costs so much. It kinda makes you wonder how dogs ever survived 20 years ago when all dog food was corn based and 21% protein was considered high.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-23-2018 at 04:05 PM

Old Post 02-23-2018 04:02 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jed Finley
UKC Forum Member

Johnny you are correct but you get what you put in to an athlete!

Richard it may be high but you got to feed the fire! Way I look at it you get out what you put in!

UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
CHKC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
STYLISH TRADER
2011 PKC WORLD CHAMPION FEMALE
PKC GOLD CHAMPION
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
SKUNA RIVER SQUEAKY
www.trader-inc.com

Old Post 02-23-2018 06:29 PM
Jed Finley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jed Finley Click here to Send Jed Finley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jed Finley Visit Jed Finley's homepage! Find more posts by Jed Finley Add Jed Finley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jed Finley
........ you got to feed the fire!......

.....I like that......

Old Post 02-23-2018 07:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Pro plan sport . Go to chewey dot com 40 dollars a bag delivered to your door

Old Post 02-23-2018 08:02 PM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote