UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > More on Coronavirus...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

More on Coronavirus...

If you all have discussed this part of the Covid 19 I then apologize...this is my first time on “OFF TOPIC”...hopefully it will be another place to entertain myself...

A while back we heard Trump talk about hydroxychloroquine as a treatment or cure for the corona...Dr. Fauci and the WHO (World Health Organization) discredited what he said...

Well here in the Houston, Texas area, a Dr. Claims she is treating corona patients with 100 percent success rate and it has been around 400 folks she’s treated and they are usually well within a week from what I remember...about three other doctors in the area said the same thing using the same treatments and one mentioned with a small concoction deviation...he has treated over 300 patients successfully and some of them had come from other hospitals...

A friend of mine passed away who was previously in good health...he was in the hospital for 1 month before he passed...

My nephew caught it at his work, he’s an airplane mechanic and they all eat together at one table during lunchtime on night shift...he said 9 guys on the crew were infected with it...He didn’t check in to the hospital but went to the emergency room twice...my son who is in the medical field helped him out on what to do (he had just got back from being deployed to Guam on a Covid 19 mission)...my nephew Mark said it was a tough month and he thought he wasn’t going to make it there for a little bit...

Mark brought the corona home and his wife got a few symptoms and was over it in a few days...his daughter never got sick...

I also had a friends dad pass away as well...

It is hard having to hear these tragedies when they can possibly been prevented...

I went back and question how the folks that died got the disease and each time a family member brought it home to a relative and three or four contracted the virus and then one dies...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2020 10:05 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

I was telling another older friend of mine who recently hap open heart surgery about a few things he could take now as a preventative for the Covid 19...he said he was prepared...

He tells me a husband and wife that goes to his church contracted the virus...the husband got very sick as compared to the wife...that couple asked their family Dr. to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine and he wouldn’t and they tried a few more before a doctor was brave enough to prescribe it...long story short they started feeling better on three days and recovery was pretty quick...

My wife has Rheumatoid Arthritis so she has her immune system partially killed off...the immune system becomes hyperactive and turns against and attacks the person’s system thus creating arthritis...of course a treatment and not a cure...

I was very concerned with her taking this treatment which is about once a month...
Below paragraph I will generalize to not point out a particular Dr...

Today I was watching a doctors virtual appointment taking place and I mentioned my concern wit folks on this treatment during this pandemic...he said I was in bigger danger than a person on those treatments...Hydroxychloroquine is part of the treatment for RA...so I have access to it...

He was saying that new research was indicating that part of the reason Covid is hard on people systems is due to a high immune response...like a system overwhelmed as I understood him...

If I start to get sick and it is corona to take a Hydroxychloroquine pill in the morning and one in the evening for five days...he didn’t mention the other things...I didn’t question him on account it wasn’t my appointment...but I have zinc sulfate available and a high quality vitamin c...

I also have Quercetin...works like Hydroxychloroquine...
I feel quite a bit better knowing my family has a game plan...

Old Post 08-15-2020 10:39 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

The Fox is Guarding the Chicken Coop...

So why is it that the WHO and others do not push or condone the use of Hydroxychloroquine...is it because the patent ran out and it is fairly priced???

For danged sure there is a lot of money to be made selling vaccines and hospital stays and Doctor visits etc...etc...

Of course Big Pharma is involved and they have their lobbiest working for them...and the FDA is mostly made up of retired Big Pharma CEO’s...need I say more on that???

A couple years back when Senator John McCain passed away they needed a quick replacement so they called back a retired Senator to take his place...well it turns out when he retired Big Pharma hired him to lobby for them...and now he is back in the Senate....seems to me the foxes are guarding the hen house...

Old Post 08-15-2020 10:55 AM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

So let me get this straight. You believe a Houston dr that practices voo doo, believes aliens from space has changed human's dna has 100% cure rate? Sure everything is a conspiracy. I grew up with an old army Sargent grandpa. He believed general motors had a carburetor that would make cars achieve 100 mpg. He also believed the arabs had so much oil that they were burning it. I figured out later what he witnessed was the flare offs burning. Deep down he thought all the worlds problems were caused by Jews and the banking system. Everything was a conspiracy just like now.

Old Post 08-15-2020 05:49 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Well...if a cure for most diseases couldn’t be found by 2020 we have a bunch of dumba$$es in researching for these diseases...

And I did say other doctors have done the same thing as she has...and I will tell you that I would go this route before I would go to a different hospital...

And as for that Nigerian born Doctor...her roots go back to a different culture and some of these cultures believe in different and sometimes weird ideas...depending on who you ask...Some of the things she spoke about are in the Bible and many preachers stay away from preaching that negativity for obvious reasons...

I do not think of myself as a conspiracy theorist...but a logical theorist searching for the real truth...
Most of us are like sheep and we need to evolve past that...

Last edited by Reuben on 08-17-2020 at 12:50 PM

Old Post 08-15-2020 06:24 PM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
So let me get this straight. You believe a Houston dr that practices voo doo, believes aliens from space has changed human's dna has 100% cure rate? Sure everything is a conspiracy. I grew up with an old army Sargent grandpa. He believed general motors had a carburetor that would make cars achieve 100 mpg. He also believed the arabs had so much oil that they were burning it. I figured out later what he witnessed was the flare offs burning. Deep down he thought all the worlds problems were caused by Jews and the banking system. Everything was a conspiracy just like now.

I would believe her before I would these crazy politicians

Old Post 08-16-2020 01:05 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I work at a GM plant. Years ago, a management person in a high level position told me there was a carburetor that would get 50 mpg. GM purchased the patent and trashed it. Hmmm.... conspiracy or not?? That manager seemed pretty sure of his statement. That “voodoo doctor” may have some strange beliefs, but if she has successfully treated patients with this so called “deadly” virus, wouldn’t that be worth checking out?? Same with your grandpa’s belief, was he onto something with the GM mph statement?? It’s usually a good idea to know the facts before discounting, unless you’re always the smartest person in the room. 😁

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 08-16-2020 02:32 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

I'll be the first to admit I'm not the smartest in most rooms. Probably not the dumbest either and certainly not a stable genius. Just down the middle and trying to use some common sense in this crazy world.

Old Post 08-16-2020 04:04 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodnesst, that is what Trump is doing.

Old Post 08-16-2020 09:23 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodnesst, that is what Trump is doing.
richard I go to sleep every night with a trumpy bear on each side of me. Lol

Old Post 08-16-2020 09:26 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by micooner

So let me get this straight... If you could go back in time and within the first few days your wife showed any symptoms of this virus knowing what you know now and how it has affected her with what could be long term damage, would you recommend that she take a pill that has been prescribed and billions of doses have been taken for decades along with zinc and an antibiotic?
There are only 2 words that need said as to why her Dr's didn't and why these politicians are against it, BIG PHARMA. As always follow the money trail.
Who benefits the most from this "crisis"?
Where are the big bucks going?
Where are prisoners who act up put?
Where are POWS kept?
What do the more suppressive sects of the Muslim culture/religion require their women to wear?
What happens in the brain when you see something as simple as a smile, even from a stranger?
What are the long term ramifications of social isolation both mentally and culturally?
Why is people control so important to a marxists/communist agenda?
Why do we need to be divided by race, religion, gender, social, economic ect, ect, ect?
Why did our founders find it so important that states retain more power than the federal government?
Why did they also require a bill of rights for the individual before ratification?
Would a federal mandate for shutdown or mask infringe upon these rights?

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-17-2020 03:37 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

First and in my mind the most important question concerning the wife. She has a very minor auto immune disease that really makes her a risk for taking the hydroxy or zpack. Also with he immune disease she is limited to only a few antibiotics which she can take. The wife has been back home for a few weeks now. Maybe back to 50% of herself. Fatigued and breathing treatments 3 times a day. As for your other questions I'm a firm believer in states rights and the constitution but just like civil rights sometimes the feds have to step in.

Old Post 08-17-2020 05:48 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Though his critics are likely loath to admit it, there’s reason to believe the president may have been on to something. In recent weeks a chorus of voices in the medical community has emerged to challenge the view that hydroxychloroquine is ineffective as a COVID treatment. Dr. Harvey A. Risch, a professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health, said a full analysis of the literature suggests hydroxychloroquine may be the key to defeating the coronavirus.

What, bet you won't hear the main street fake news media report this.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 08-19-2020 03:46 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
Though his critics are likely loath to admit it, there’s reason to believe the president may have been on to something. In recent weeks a chorus of voices in the medical community has emerged to challenge the view that hydroxychloroquine is ineffective as a COVID treatment. Dr. Harvey A. Risch, a professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health, said a full analysis of the literature suggests hydroxychloroquine may be the key to defeating the coronavirus.

What, bet you won't hear the main street fake news media report this.

I did some reading on Hydroxychloroquine...if I remember correctly it was discovered to work on a Covid virus that came about in 2016...that probably explains why someone decided to use it on Covid 19...

My reading about Hydroxychloroquine got me to developing ideas...from what I was reading this medication could possibly work for other viruses using the same methods...and probably many more diseases...

They say Quercetin works the same way as Hydroxychloroquine so I have some of that as well...

Old Post 08-19-2020 05:56 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Red face

ISNT THAT WHAT TRUMP SAID IN THE BEGINING

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 08-20-2020 11:07 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Yes he did...

Old Post 08-20-2020 11:30 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

This is the treatment below...also give vitamin C and vitamin D3 5000 IU...Daily

I am not saying anyone should try this...but my family and I are prepared to follow this medication schedule as soon as we have the symptoms...if we test positive without symptoms then there is no need to start the medication...

Although several variations of the Covid-19 treatment protocols have been used, the most common is:

Hydroxychloroquine 200mg – take 400mg twice daily on day one then 200mg twice daily on days 2-5.
Azithromycin 250mg – take 2 tablets on day one then 1 tab daily on days 2-5.
Zinc (I prefer Zinc Bisglycinate, better absorbed and less stomach upset) – take 50mg twice daily until viral load declines then 50mg once daily thereafter.......

See notes below......

HCQ is well absorbed, hits peak levels all over the body in only 4 hours and is especially concentrated in lung tissues. It is slowly eliminated, taking more than 40 days to clear the body.

Physicians all over the world have been using a combination of Hydroxychloroquine plus Azithromycin, reporting excellent statistics of viral clearing from the body in 3-5 days after starting treatment. Doctors have noted the treatment works much better if started in the early stages of infection. Unfortunately, results have not been as promising when patients who were already critical were started on the treatment.

Azithromycin (Z-pak) is an antibiotic, useful in treating lung infections and pneumonia. Like Hydroxychloroquine, it concentrates in lung tissues. Azithromycin is an unusual antibiotic because it also possesses anti-viral activity. Additionally, its anti-inflammatory effects protect patients from the cytokine storms which result in severe lung inflammation.

Adding Zinc to the Covid-19 treatment protocol makes sense as Zinc has been shown to reduce viral penetration into healthy cells and reduces viral replication inside infected cells.

Old Post 08-21-2020 12:03 AM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Research suggests your risk of developing and dying from COVID-19 virtually disappears once your vitamin D level gets above 30 ng/mL (75 nmol/L). To ignore this seems foolish in the extreme, especially since vitamin D supplementation is both safe and inexpensive.

Old Post 08-21-2020 12:19 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Good reading here !

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 07-22-2021 09:15 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

I 🤔 it's pretty safe bet that everything all of us have been told by the so called experts from the beginning of this is a lie. Gain of function is just a fancy term for weaponization aka biowpn. Fauci was appointed by Reagan he is no doubt part fauci is part of the select executive service and can't be fired. He gave President Trump bad advice. VP Pence was the mole for the establishment the entire time. So forgetting everything we have been told. In 2019 and long before that almost all medicines and vaccines have been mfg in China. The original COVID-19 was deliberately put randomly in the late fall 2019 early 2020 batches of the regular flu vaccines. And then it was also put randomly in the tests in 2020 as well to keep spreading the virus. Now does anyone think it's coincidence that 3 primary vaccines where developed J and J , Moderna , phizer and we now have 3 new variant. The vaccine is the variant. Now they didn't put it in every vaccine just a certain percentage. The rest probably got a placebo. It's random. If that.many folks started getting sick and or dieing. Folks would openly revolt. And they would loose control. The booster they are talking about will be the next variant. These evil folks didn't make this up on their own. Study the medical experiments of Germany and Japan during WW2. And even some conducted by Progressives and eugenicists in the USA during the 1920'd and 1930's. Now entire world is now one giant Lab Rat. Or Auschwitz , Now does anyone want to take a 🚿 recommended by these folks?

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 08-04-2021 01:47 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Florida had the best record in the nation for controlling covid until about one month ago. Ron de Santis got credit for the way he handled it. He was getting a toehold as a strong candidate for president or vice president. Suddenly Florida leads the nation in new cases. How could a state jump from least cases to most cases in one month?

Old Post 08-04-2021 01:09 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder why the state's with the highest rates of vaccination have the lowest rates of infection and state's with the lowest rates of vaccination have the highest rates of infection?

Old Post 08-04-2021 01:57 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
I 🤔 it's pretty safe bet that everything all of us have been told by the so called experts from the beginning of this is a lie. Gain of function is just a fancy term for weaponization aka biowpn. Fauci was appointed by Reagan he is no doubt part fauci is part of the select executive service and can't be fired. He gave President Trump bad advice. VP Pence was the mole for the establishment the entire time. So forgetting everything we have been told. In 2019 and long before that almost all medicines and vaccines have been mfg in China. The original COVID-19 was deliberately put randomly in the late fall 2019 early 2020 batches of the regular flu vaccines. And then it was also put randomly in the tests in 2020 as well to keep spreading the virus. Now does anyone think it's coincidence that 3 primary vaccines where developed J and J , Moderna , phizer and we now have 3 new variant. The vaccine is the variant. Now they didn't put it in every vaccine just a certain percentage. The rest probably got a placebo. It's random. If that.many folks started getting sick and or dieing. Folks would openly revolt. And they would loose control. The booster they are talking about will be the next variant. These evil folks didn't make this up on their own. Study the medical experiments of Germany and Japan during WW2. And even some conducted by Progressives and eugenicists in the USA during the 1920'd and 1930's. Now entire world is now one giant Lab Rat. Or Auschwitz , Now does anyone want to take a 🚿 recommended by these folks?

I don't understand what you are saying. Do you actually think that the Chinese deliberately put live Covid virus into flu vaccine and then Covid tests to infect the whole world and kill 4 million including their own people?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-04-2021 at 05:02 PM

Old Post 08-04-2021 04:53 PM
Randy Williams
UKC Forum Member

I wouldn't put anything past the Chinese but I just watch what is happening locally. Our hospital had 7 covid cases on 7/14/21, none were vaccinated. On 7/29 they had 51 cases with 2 of them vaccinated. The 2 were bad enough to be in the hospital, but not life threatening. Of the other 49, several were life threatening and expecting to have problems if they live. Out of all the folks I know that had the covid, most are still having problems. Out of all I know that took the jab, only one has a bad problem and it just lasted 3 or 4 days.

Old Post 08-04-2021 08:46 PM
Randy Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Williams Click here to Send Randy Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Williams Find more posts by Randy Williams Add Randy Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

I now know of 4 folks dead and 1 in the hospital from Delta who were vaccinated. What are the odds. I haven't been sick not even a sniffle not worn the mask and not getting the jab either.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 08-05-2021 05:30 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote