UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Breeding to, or hunting a Walker Dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

Breeding to, or hunting a Walker Dog

So I am new to all this and have some questions???

1. Are there any squirrel hunts that a Walker can be entered in anymore?

2. Does anybody like to breed there curs to a walker?

My reason for these questions is that I have had squirrel dogs for a few years but never compition hunted them. I have accidently come upon a Walker dog that is beyond amazing. I have never seen anything like it.

I do go to some coon hunts and he has a 1st and 2nd in three UKC hunts, and $110 in two PKC hunts

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2013 08:40 PM
shane smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane smith Click here to Send shane smith a Private Message Click Here to Email shane smith Find more posts by shane smith Add shane smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntsmenbob
UKC Forum Member

Don't know what hunts you have out west there. Around here could hunt it WTDA.

Old Post 04-19-2013 10:23 PM
huntsmenbob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntsmenbob Click here to Send huntsmenbob a Private Message Click Here to Email huntsmenbob Find more posts by huntsmenbob Add huntsmenbob to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

It can hunt in open NKC hunts, not cur&feist only.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 04-19-2013 10:39 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sy Sparks
UKC Forum Member

Hey give me a call Shane, we go hunting up by you every weekend

Old Post 04-20-2013 12:38 PM
Sy Sparks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sy Sparks Click here to Send Sy Sparks a Private Message Find more posts by Sy Sparks Add Sy Sparks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

Shane, empty your mail box.

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

You can't beat stupid out of a dog.

Old Post 04-20-2013 08:07 PM
moodyhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moodyhound Click here to Send moodyhound a Private Message Click Here to Email moodyhound Find more posts by moodyhound Add moodyhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

yes some do breed curs to hounds. my dogs have hound in them but i personally have not bred hound into my dogs. The most hound I have is in my oldest female and she is 1/4 hound.

Mossy Pond Modacious (MO)
Mossy Pond Amazing Gracie

Old Post 04-20-2013 10:14 PM
amazingcursouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amazingcursouth Click here to Send amazingcursouth a Private Message Find more posts by amazingcursouth Add amazingcursouth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the replies. I guess i will do some research to see if there are any hunts around here.

Also my mailbox is now empty

Thank You, Shane Smith

Old Post 04-21-2013 05:13 PM
shane smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane smith Click here to Send shane smith a Private Message Click Here to Email shane smith Find more posts by shane smith Add shane smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote