UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bone Collector
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I have had frozen semen shipped across the state and across the country and it is very expensive either way, over $250. You gotta pay shipping on that large canister both ways, here and back. Fresh chilled is a lot cheaper if they can do that. Not that it made ant difference in my decision to buy that semen, just saying the shipping of frozen is purty painful.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2012 11:34 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregross
UKC Forum Member

This is my Bone/Boomhower female at 6 months old

Old Post 06-09-2012 03:08 PM
gregross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregross Click here to Send gregross a Private Message Click Here to Email gregross Find more posts by gregross Add gregross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jill
UKC Forum Member

Here's pics and a vid of my 7 month old Bone Collector female..So far shes doing good and I like her.

vid

Home Of
PKC CH GR NT CH 'PR' Ryan's Hi-Tech Mini-Me (3x Maritime CH & CN State CH)
GR NT CH 'PR' Ryan's Hi-Tech Kate(2x Maritime CH)
PKC SCH GR NT CH 'PR' Harry's Stylish Swagger

Old Post 06-09-2012 03:35 PM
Jill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jill Click here to Send Jill a Private Message Click Here to Email Jill Visit Jill's homepage! Find more posts by Jill Add Jill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregross
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking young hound

Old Post 06-09-2012 04:28 PM
gregross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregross Click here to Send gregross a Private Message Click Here to Email gregross Find more posts by gregross Add gregross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Any updates on bone collector pups?These pups posted on here are sharp lookin.

Old Post 10-13-2012 01:25 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Mullins
UKC Forum Member

Ive got a 16 month old female here in central ohio thats makin a nice pup

Old Post 10-13-2012 03:00 AM
Jason Mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Mullins Click here to Send Jason Mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Mullins Find more posts by Jason Mullins Add Jason Mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Toler
UKC Forum Member

tri color all natural "Taz"

I have a female that turned two, she is now 25 months old she has a little over 800.00 dollars won in PKC, making her a PKC Ch and has earned 60 points in bench in UKC and has been in two UKC hunts and won both making her only needing one more placement to be a Nite CH in UKC. She is a very nice female.

Home of:
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' LB Red Hot Sweat "Rock" HTX (R.I.P ROCK, 1/27/13)
Former Home of PKC CH AKC CGN GRNITECH CH 'PR' Toler's TriColor Taz
2013 UKC World Qualified
2013 PKC World Qualified
2013/2014 AKC World Qualified
2013 WV State AKC Champion
2014 Ohio State AKC Champion
2014 WV State AKC Youth Champion

PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
E-TOWN KENNELS & SUPPLY
http://www.etownkennelssupply.com/default.html

Old Post 10-13-2012 03:46 AM
Tim Toler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Toler Click here to Send Tim Toler a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Toler Find more posts by Tim Toler Add Tim Toler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Hows them Bone pups doin in this cold weather?Id sure like to see one go.

Old Post 12-23-2012 12:57 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
havedogwillhunt
UKC Forum Member

mine has been looking as good as ever. you cant go wrong with one out of bone. will show mine anytime just give me a shout and no he is not for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-23-2012 01:44 AM
havedogwillhunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for havedogwillhunt Click here to Send havedogwillhunt a Private Message Click Here to Email havedogwillhunt Find more posts by havedogwillhunt Add havedogwillhunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
havedogwillhunt
UKC Forum Member

bone dog treed with the meat

Old Post 12-23-2012 01:54 AM
havedogwillhunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for havedogwillhunt Click here to Send havedogwillhunt a Private Message Click Here to Email havedogwillhunt Find more posts by havedogwillhunt Add havedogwillhunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Miller
UKC Forum Member

/

who has a bone dog for sale close or in ohio ===i will pay good ===for th right one

Old Post 12-23-2012 01:57 AM
Andy Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Miller Click here to Send Andy Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Miller Find more posts by Andy Miller Add Andy Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Palmer is 13 months old. Bone Collector x Houchie Momma. We like him! Click on the video.

Last edited by RON PRUEMER on 12-23-2012 at 02:09 AM

Old Post 12-23-2012 02:05 AM
RON PRUEMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON PRUEMER Click here to Send RON PRUEMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON PRUEMER Find more posts by RON PRUEMER Add RON PRUEMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
V.R. Eakins
UKC Forum Member

Bone Collector

will he be in Batesville in Jan.?

Old Post 12-23-2012 03:44 AM
V.R. Eakins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V.R. Eakins Click here to Send V.R. Eakins a Private Message Find more posts by V.R. Eakins Add V.R. Eakins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Dang good lookin hounds.Glad to hear there still doin good now that all the dumb coons are dead.

Old Post 12-23-2012 04:37 PM
gdjr
UKC Forum Member

Bone

I have a 2 year old out of Bone! Shes nice! Hasnt been hunted much at all. She has it all other then she doesnt say much on the ground. Awesome mouth beautiful locate great treedog and best of all she doesnt miss much at all. She hunts HARD too! We cant wait till spring rolls around!

Old Post 12-23-2012 05:12 PM
gdjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gdjr Click here to Send gdjr a Private Message Click Here to Email gdjr Find more posts by gdjr Add gdjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

LONE PINE HYDE COLLECTOR

..............................................NITECH SKUNA RIVER FRED
...............................NITECH MEDLEY'S HARDWOOD HOMER
..............................................NITECH RACCOON VALLEY QUEEN
.............GRNITECH BACKWATER BONE COLLECTOR
..............................................GRNITECH FLETCHERS STYLISH JAKE
...............................GRNITECH LOOKEN UP STYLISH NOWHERES
..............................................GRNITECH BACKWATER PEARL

LONE PINE HYDE COLLECTOR

..............................................GRNITECH NOCTURNAL STYLE
...............................GRNITECH ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
..............................................GRNITECH ROCK RIVER LADY
.............GRNITECH LONE PINE TRACK GIRL
..............................................GRNITECH LONE PINE COWBOY
...............................GRNITECH LONE PINE PATSY
..............................................GRNITECH LONE PINE SHANIA

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 12-23-2012 at 05:52 PM

Old Post 12-23-2012 05:25 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Ragland
UKC Forum Member

BACKWATER TAX COLLECTOR

Backwater Tax Collector

Old Post 12-24-2012 05:23 AM
Team Ragland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Ragland Click here to Send Team Ragland a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Ragland Find more posts by Team Ragland Add Team Ragland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel D.
UKC Forum Member

I Went

to arkansa and hunted with bone and i was hooked on him. Got a two year old male out of him that is treeing coons everywhere. He likes to have a coon all the time. And I will say he could be bought but it wouldnt be cheap at all.

Old Post 12-24-2012 02:16 PM
Daniel D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel D. Click here to Send Daniel D. a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel D. Add Daniel D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Espinosa
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH. CH. Bone Collector's Baby (Bebee)

I just finished this Bone Collector female out to grand. Bone is reproducing awesome pups. Bebee just tuned 19 months old, she is an exceptional young hound. We are excited about breeding her to Wild Card's Buddy down the road. Bebee is not for sale

*NGRNCH. GRNITECH. GRCH. Wild Card's Buddy (2013 Autumn Oaks National Grand Night Champion)
*GRNITECH. PKC Silver CH. Wessel's Wild Card (Frozen Semen)
*GRNITECH CH. Bone Collector's Baby (2013 Autumn Oaks Final 4)

"IT'S AS SIMPLE AS BLACK AND WHITE"

*Owner & Handler: Mike Espinosa 937-605-9738
4149 Camelot Dr. Springfield Oh. 45503

*** Sponsered By***
*Split Tree Dog Supplies*

Contact Mike Countryman for all your Hunting needs.
(513)-300-9547
(937)-393-1462

Last edited by Mike Espinosa on 12-24-2012 at 02:57 PM

Old Post 12-24-2012 02:54 PM
Mike Espinosa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Espinosa Click here to Send Mike Espinosa a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Espinosa Add Mike Espinosa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Miller
UKC Forum Member

//

im seriuosly lookn for a good bone dog????

Old Post 12-24-2012 03:40 PM
Andy Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Miller Click here to Send Andy Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Miller Find more posts by Andy Miller Add Andy Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRNITECH. CH. Bone Collector's Baby (Bebee)

Mike, I didnt know you had a bone collector dog. She looks good.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Espinosa
I just finished this Bone Collector female out to grand. Bone is reproducing awesome pups. Bebee just tuned 19 months old, she is an exceptional young hound. We are excited about breeding her to Wild Card's Buddy down the road. Bebee is not for sale

Old Post 12-24-2012 04:59 PM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JimmySeward
UKC Forum Member

bone

ive heard that hes all coondog with a big mouth

nitech pr hoss smoking bullet has 2 wins towards grnite $1449.38 won in pkc and proud member of team maddog

Old Post 12-24-2012 05:41 PM
JimmySeward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySeward Click here to Send JimmySeward a Private Message Click Here to Email JimmySeward Find more posts by JimmySeward Add JimmySeward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVY FREEMAN
UKC Forum Member

MY HUNTING BUDDY HAS A 13 MONTH OLD FEMALE OUT OF THE SAME CROSS AS TAX COLLECTOR 2ND LITTER THAT IS TURNING THE CRANK. THIS CROSS HAS WORKED WELL BOTH TIMES GETTING BIG MOUTH TREE DOGS. WISH I COULD GET THIS ONE BACK . I LIKE HER.

Old Post 12-24-2012 07:34 PM
DAVY FREEMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVY FREEMAN Click here to Send DAVY FREEMAN a Private Message Find more posts by DAVY FREEMAN Add DAVY FREEMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

All theseBone dogs look good on the wood!How many of these are bawl mouth on track?

Old Post 12-25-2012 10:09 PM
Team Ragland
UKC Forum Member

Tax is a bawl mouth track dog and can handle any kind he comes across hot or cold feeding tracks or lay up coons.

Backwater Tax Collector

Old Post 12-25-2012 10:52 PM
Team Ragland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Ragland Click here to Send Team Ragland a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Ragland Find more posts by Team Ragland Add Team Ragland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote