UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Big Money And Wicked Wanda
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

Big Money And Wicked Wanda

JUST WONDERING WHO HAD ONE OUT OF THIS CROSS AND HOW ARE THEY DOING?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2020 02:16 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

Randall Byrd sold one awhile back. There were only 3 males.

GRNITECH CH 'PR' HIGH X-PECTATIONS
(NUMBER 10 CURRENT REPRODUCER, 2008 KY STATECH)
HAVE SEMEN

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BIG JANICE
(WLDNITECH PCH BIG D x WLDNITECH JANICE JOPLIN)

GRNITECH 'PR' HARRY'S STYLISH FRANNIE

GRNITECH 'PR' INSANE BELLA

NITECH 'PR' LEGENDS STYLISH SHENA

NITECH 'PR' INSANE PLAIN JANE (2019 WORLD QUALIFIED, $ WON)

Breeder and Trainer of Belgian Malinois
828-577-6167

Old Post 05-07-2020 01:31 AM
Hunter Reese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Reese Click here to Send Hunter Reese a Private Message Find more posts by Hunter Reese Add Hunter Reese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

dog

oh ok, I was wondering how they was doing ive got one of the males couple weeks back hes got one the best mouths ive heard in long time on hound he never been hunted by himself till I got him hes doing good and hes big hound too.

thanks for the input and if any body else knows any thing else on the litter mates how there doing let me no.

Old Post 05-07-2020 01:40 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 05-15-2020 05:48 PM
Jwald1989
UKC Forum Member

I owned one named wicked payroll there was 3 in this liter he was an accurate humble people pleasing hound all around pleasure to walk behind I thiught a lot of the dog his only fault was soft mouth he started treeing coons at 8 months old an never looked back

Old Post 05-15-2020 06:12 PM
Jwald1989 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jwald1989 Click here to Send Jwald1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Jwald1989 Add Jwald1989 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

YEAH ONE I HAVE LOVES BEING LOVED ON MINES GOT BIG HOUND MOUTH HE TRIES TO HAVE HES COON AND DRIFT TRACK ABOUT AS GOOD IVE SEEN ON A YOUNG DOG AND DONT CARE DROP A MILE IF HE NEEDS TO

Old Post 05-15-2020 07:50 PM
Hmatheson
UKC Forum Member

Money and wanda

I have one of the males. His name is Bill now but pkc name was easy money. Hes a big hound probably 85 90 pounds. Good feet and legs to. Moves wl for his size. Dont mind company and dont care to leave out on his own. Big bawl mouth on the ground. Bawl a little on the tree then chops. I havnt had him a long time but seems to be a really nice hound. Has alot of brains. If he's lying his mouth will tell on him. But seems to like to have his coon. Hes not a quick strike dog but overall nice hound. I have been wondering about his litter mates also. Anyone know how many males and females were in the litter?

Old Post 05-08-2021 06:20 PM
Hmatheson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hmatheson Click here to Send Hmatheson a Private Message Find more posts by Hmatheson Add Hmatheson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote