UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Track man X direct lipper female.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling41762
UKC Forum Member

Track man X direct lipper female.

I bought this female to breed and never took her hunting. I was told she would tree a coon but I never took her out. She had one litter of pups, had 9-10 pups. Good mother. Red headed and blanket back. Comes in heat every 6 months. Last cycle was in March. Should be back in by August. $600. 6068131890

Home of
2011 UKC Ky State Champion
Ntch Bowlings hardwood izzy belle
Pr' Bowlings hickory nut Hannah
Pr' Extreme Smoking Harry

Last edited by bowling41762 on 06-10-2020 at 02:54 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2020 11:07 PM
bowling41762 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling41762 Click here to Send bowling41762 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling41762 Find more posts by bowling41762 Add bowling41762 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Can you message me her pedigree

Old Post 05-31-2020 04:40 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lincoln
UKC Forum Member

Monitaeu Blues

You looking for an outcross

Old Post 06-01-2020 07:49 PM
lincoln is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lincoln Click here to Send lincoln a Private Message Find more posts by lincoln Add lincoln to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Yeah. Hopefully it would cross well on superman

Old Post 06-04-2020 07:59 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CharlieJ
New UKC Forum Member

I bought her to bred but have decided to go a different route she is still for sale 606 219 6347. If interested

Old Post 06-04-2020 11:03 PM
CharlieJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CharlieJ Click here to Send CharlieJ a Private Message Click Here to Email CharlieJ Find more posts by CharlieJ Add CharlieJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote