UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 7 yr old OMCBA female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

7 yr old OMCBA female

I have a nice OMCBA female, just turned 7 for sale. Hunts around you, stays super busy. Good treedog, will pull vines a little, but will stay till you go snap her. Will tree squirrels or coons. She has mostly been squirrel hunted and has treed a truckload in her day. Good looking female, put together right with a decent mouth. Due in heat soon.
She's priced super cheap for what she is. Would entertain trades on a young dog or even a coondog. Willing to show her here. Can send pics. Call/text 479-979-5375

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2019 02:18 AM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

This is a nice old female. Treed a coon, a couple dens, and a squirrel on the outside in a quick hunt this morning. A 2-3 year old just like her would be worth alot of money.

Old Post 02-24-2019 05:45 PM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dog

Cory pm me your phone number, I want this dog. Dave

Old Post 02-25-2019 01:47 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

Female is spoke for, and is headed east tomorrow afternoon. Thanks to all that called and messaged me.

Old Post 02-27-2019 12:57 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cory

She arrived safe and sound about 5 30 pm Friday March 1st 2019, looks good. I really appreciate you letting me own this dog. If you EVER need anything or I can help you in any way, just pm me or give me a call anytime. Dave

Old Post 03-01-2019 10:50 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote