UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Coon hides in Oklahoma?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
casey brown
UKC Forum Member

Coon hides in Oklahoma?

Just wondering if anyone knew if they were worth anything this year? they sold for about $2.00 last year.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2009 12:12 AM
casey brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for casey brown Click here to Send casey brown a Private Message Click Here to Email casey brown Find more posts by casey brown Add casey brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

Coon prices

Casey,The coons are far more valuable left to run them again another day than they ever will be worth your time skinning or hauling out of the woods JMO...But pretty much nothing skinned from what I've been told by fur buyers here in Ok.

Old Post 12-17-2009 03:17 AM
hmbdog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hmbdog1 Click here to Send hmbdog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email hmbdog1 Find more posts by hmbdog1 Add hmbdog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigdavidbeebe
UKC Forum Member

buy buyer said he is giving $4 for xl prime coon he is on ok/ks border.

2009 ACHA OKLAHOMA STATE NITE HUNT CHAMPION CH GR NITECH PR. BEEBES PALE FACED PETE PUKEY
ACHA GR CH NITE CH .UKC CH NITE CH Okiesawyers' Queen of Diamonds ACHA 2009 Oklahoma State Leader
ACHA GRAND SHOW CH UKC CH PR. Fullhouses Okla Big Ticket
Feather Lite Lights
www.featherlitelights.com

Old Post 12-17-2009 07:00 AM
bigdavidbeebe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdavidbeebe Click here to Send bigdavidbeebe a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdavidbeebe Find more posts by bigdavidbeebe Add bigdavidbeebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
casey brown
UKC Forum Member

I usually kill 15 coon or so every season and I was just trying to find out if they were worth skinning. I guess not for 4$.

Old Post 12-18-2009 05:20 PM
casey brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for casey brown Click here to Send casey brown a Private Message Click Here to Email casey brown Find more posts by casey brown Add casey brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigdavidbeebe
UKC Forum Member

nope i usually kill about the same and I WONT BE CARRYING ANY OF THEM HOME FOR THAT PRICE.

2009 ACHA OKLAHOMA STATE NITE HUNT CHAMPION CH GR NITECH PR. BEEBES PALE FACED PETE PUKEY
ACHA GR CH NITE CH .UKC CH NITE CH Okiesawyers' Queen of Diamonds ACHA 2009 Oklahoma State Leader
ACHA GRAND SHOW CH UKC CH PR. Fullhouses Okla Big Ticket
Feather Lite Lights
www.featherlitelights.com

Old Post 12-18-2009 05:25 PM
bigdavidbeebe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdavidbeebe Click here to Send bigdavidbeebe a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdavidbeebe Find more posts by bigdavidbeebe Add bigdavidbeebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote